Crouchie?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:46 pm

The fee for Malouda was undisclosed, but the old wiki states around 13.5. That was still alot and until the seond half of last season he wasnt any value at all for that money.
He certainly is now, but we couldnt have afforded to gamble like that with the squad we have.

I still would much rather sign Crouch than an unknown untested player like Remy.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 am

well it looks like this deal is dead in the water. Spuds want 15 million  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 am

The bottom line is Crouchie's not the kind of player who's going to score the winner against Ure in extra time or take the Chavs apart singlehanded as Nando can. Nice lad but we need someone BETTER.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:59 am

Reg wrote:The bottom line is Crouchie's not the kind of player who's going to score the winner against Ure in extra time or take the Chavs apart singlehanded as Nando can. Nice lad but we need someone BETTER.

We are not going to get a player like Torres mate, what we need is someone who can step in and do a decent job when he is out.
Anyone better than Ngog really. For me if we go into this season without signing another striker it will be Roys first mistake.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:46 am

I'd stay well clear of anything french to be honest. over-rated tripe.

next!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ray Pugh » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:The fee for Malouda was undisclosed, but the old wiki states around 13.5. That was still alot and until the seond half of last season he wasnt any value at all for that money.
He certainly is now, but we couldnt have afforded to gamble like that with the squad we have.

I still would much rather sign Crouch than an unknown untested player like Remy.

Don't you think undisclosed fees should be banned!!!
Every transfer seems to be undisclosed these days , which is god damn annoying for all fans of all clubs
Ray Pugh

Postby akumaface » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Crouch agreed to come to Liverpool. Not sure if this is good news or not as I'm still skeptical about Crouch....

http://lfcglobe.com/reports....ys-reds
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Red H wrote:Slightly off topic but.... show me the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll show the man who's bored of f#cking her.  Life is just like that.

I'd have him back, but not for too much cash, player of his physical stature do their best stuff after they're 30 (Niall Quinn, etc)

Lifes just like that? maybe 4 :censored:

So because your bored of :censored: ur wife/girlfriend that gives u a right 2 cheat on her?

what ever happened 2 love?  sorry 2 go off subject but i cant  stomach cheating rats

and lets face it who do u think got more enjoyment out of the sex, have u seen her and crouch looks like an Alien on crack

i wouldnt have the scumbag back let him join Chelsea and him Lampard and Terry can have a gay roast everynight, i hear fatfrank has a thing 4 bottles
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby Bermenstein » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:34 am

Good night for the Big Dangly fella last night.
Delighted for him.
Spurs will be my 2nd fav team this season, just in case we have a sh.it season this year.

..Just in case :D
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby matt_liverpool » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:39 am

Bermenstein wrote:Good night for the Big Dangly fella last night.
Delighted for him.
Spurs will be my 2nd fav team this season, just in case we have a sh.it season this year.

you little glory hunter git.  :D
matt_liverpool

Postby Bermenstein » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 am

matt_liverpool wrote:
Delighted for him.

:D
Well its better than jumpimg on the Evil Manc Twin Kamakazy spending bandwagon.....

Hope that makes sense....
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby matt_liverpool » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 am

Bermenstein wrote:
matt_liverpool wrote:
Delighted for him.

:D
Well its better than jumpimg on the Evil Manc Twin Kamakazy spending bandwagon.....

Hope that makes sense....

Yes it does.  :D

Spurs have definitely studied the ship without spending crazy money.
matt_liverpool

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill