Did you know - Messi's buy-out clause is .. £200m + :O
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:53 am

no styories Babe juust thee whirliesd .... wht am i stilk up defo gooing to bed noaw
i shudmt be thuis drunk wor;k in m[orming
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:no styories Babe juust thee whirliesd .... wht am i stilk up defo gooing to bed noaw

whats that first bit meant to say?  :laugh:

christ Red you were hammered  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Greavesie wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:no styories Babe juust thee whirliesd .... wht am i stilk up defo gooing to bed noaw

sad thing is i could read it straight away lol

awesome post
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 pm

:glare:

Malaysia bans Man Utd Shirts  :D

Manchester United shirts have been banned in Malaysia after the red devil crest  :devil: was labelled "dangerous and un-Islamic".

Thousands of fans have reacted angrily to the decision by Muslim clerics - with some accusing them of supporting Premier League arch-rivals Liverpool. :D

Despite the Old Trafford side having an estimated 81 million followers in Asia, one senior cleric said: "You are only promoting the devil."

"This is very dangerous. As a Muslim we should not worship the symbols of other religions or the devils," another added.

:buttrock
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 pm

haha as Epic as that is.. religion is so pathetic, its a shirt ffs it has no hidden meaning.
Fauxy

Postby Keris » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:01 pm

zarababe wrote:Malaysia bans Man Utd Shirts
Manchester United shirts have been banned in Malaysia after the red devil crest  :devil: was labelled "dangerous and un-Islamic".

As much as I would love for that to happen, but that is just pure BS.
1. Haven't seen anything about it in the local news.
2. We have been selling Manure shirts for ages and there is even a manure megastore in KL.
3. Even out PM is a Manure fan.
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:35 am

dawson99 wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

awesome post

you've done this far too many times then mate  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Greavesie wrote:

I was hammered wasn't I.... and I never made work fell into a veritable coma and only  surfaced late afternoon   :laugh:
Told the Wife next time I go out on the lash  hide the Lap Top ... and hide it well  :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

awesome post

:laugh:
Worst thing was Daws I think I left my phone in the Taxi as well as one shoe .... rang the taxi firm but they no nothing about it ... funny thing is I can vaguely remember the driver asking me who the fuck I was trying to phone after I repeatedly kept dropping it ... Still I got the fucking shoe back though   ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Lifted from the BBC site ... I find this a bit sad ....for me Sheffield  Wed will always be intrinsically linked to the Reds with the tragedy that unfolded at Hillsborough 

Sheffield Wednesday have been served a winding up order by HM Revenue and Customs over an unpaid tax bill.

The action by HMRC relates to an outstanding PAYE balance which amounts to £550,000.

The club, who remain confident that the outstanding debt can be paid, will appear at the High Court on 11 August.

A club spokesman said: "We have been involved in dialogue with HMRC for a number of weeks. As such, we are disappointed by their decision."

He added: "Sheffield Wednesday would like to inform supporters their club is not about to be wound up.

"We understand that HMRC is taking a tougher line in general with football clubs, but feel their actions are disproportionate and will raise unnecessary speculation as to the financial situation of the club.

"We can inform supporters that the club, working in partnership with the Co-operative bank and their advisors, will seek to settle this matter as soon as practical."

The Co-operative bank has also issued a statement: "It is disappointing to note that HMRC has presented a winding up order in respect to Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.

"The Co-operative bank has been working extremely hard for some time with representatives of the football club and investors to explore ways to ensure its future stability.

"At present we are continuing to enter in to dialogue with our advisers, Sheffield Wednesday Football Club and potential investors to explore solutions which will allow the club to operate on a sound and secure financial footing for the future."

Wednesday are the latest club in England's top four divisions to be hit with financial problems, after Portsmouth became the first Premier League side to face administration in February with debts of around £70m.

The Fratton Park side, who currently only have 18 players registered after a series of departures from the club, are currently facing an HMRC appeal against the club's Company Voluntary Agreement (CVA) which could force them to remain in administration after the start of the Championship season.

Fellow Championship side Cardiff City faced their fifth winding up order in June to settle a £1.9m tax bill, before it was eventually withdrawn after an instalment was paid.

However the club now face another winding up order at the High Court on 11 August, over a new HMRC debt of £1.3m.

Preston North End also faced a winding up order in May, after being 20 days overdue in paying their tax and national insurance liabilities to HMRC.

Although that petition was dismissed, the club have since received further notification over an unpaid PAYE liability due on June 19, and are liaising with HMRC in relation to the unpaid bill, thought to be over £400,000.

Elsewhere League Two club Southend look set to face two trips to the High Court in August over debts.

An administration hearing at the High Court on 2 August was brought over an HMRC tax bill of £238,710, and the club will return to London to face a winding up order over a separate debt owed to Charterhouse Finance on 11 August.

The Owls, who were relegated to League One last season, were involved in takeover talks in January with Chicago-based investment company Club 9 Sports, but no agreement between the two parties was made.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion