Card for dawson - ...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Number 9 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Fuc'kin hell this board gets better...I dont know the ins and outs of the whole debacle but when Ciggy and Dawson are having a barny its time to log off! :D

Two of the oldest newkitters I remember when I joined the board about 6 and a half years ago(i think) having a pop at eachother..is there any need?? This forum seems to be a place people come to fight after a bad day now...a venting chamber!

It used to be such a laugh on here as well........I see it as a hedge that stood 6 feet tall,a hedge that flourished now reduced to a wee stump of a shoot in an ever expanding ground and its sad!

I blame Judge!! :buttrock
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SeaofRed » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Craphat B*stard.
SeaofRed

Postby neil » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Ciggy wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:feck off ciggs

Are you to lovers? get a room ffs.

Lynds? Not nice  :(
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:59 pm

i reckon some around here cant get over the fact that now Rafa has gone all things aint sunshine and light, probably $hitting themselves that now he is out of the way they might have to actually open there eyes and see what a fooking mess this club is in.

but dont fret because whilst you grab every last chance to stick the knife in we`ll get on with the job at hand.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:19 am

Number 9 wrote:Fuc'kin hell this board gets better...I dont know the ins and outs of the whole debacle but when Ciggy and Dawson are having a barny its time to log off! :D

Two of the oldest newkitters I remember when I joined the board about 6 and a half years ago(i think) having a pop at eachother..is there any need?? This forum seems to be a place people come to fight after a bad day now...a venting chamber!

It used to be such a laugh on here as well........I see it as a hedge that stood 6 feet tall,a hedge that flourished now reduced to a wee stump of a shoot in an ever expanding ground and its sad!

I blame Judge!! :buttrock

ban judge!!

and dawson  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:28 am

dawson99 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
dawson99 wrote:oh FFS cigs, get off your pedestal for 2 minutes. I always said it was awesome what he did... But for some reason everyone made sure the public knew about it asap

Im not on a pedastil Dawson, if you would have been at Hillsborough or even lost someone at Hillsborough and you where deeply involved in the HFSG and Rafa donated that money there is noway you would make such comments.

BTW Rafa has donated a whole lot more than the 96,000 that was reported when he asked for it NOT to be reported. To a breast cancer centre by my mums house where he donated 100,000 pound to last week.

He didnt have to do none of these things did he?
He done it out of the goodness of his heart, maybe you can find it in your heart to accept it was a thing of generosity to people that have been nice to him and his wife, and he understands what Hillsborough means to us all.

I never lost anyone? You know that for fact?

Pedastal again!

It was publicity, and it worked, lets move on.

and don't bring Hillsborough into this, this is about money, not where it went, there is nowhere i said he shouldnt have donated

Publicity ? Who publicised it?.. the people he left the cheques with.. who were they? The humble ppl who work day-in-day out for Justice and Cancer research.. so they chose to tell the Liverpool Fans about their ex-manager flying back and popping in to see them with a donation about something that 'he got'- and you call this publicity..

.. how did it come to this  :no
Last edited by zarababe on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:35 am

zarababe wrote:.. how did it come to this  :no

I dont know Zara  :(  but I feel there is more sinister things happening and this is not Dawson but rather outside influences * cough*
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:42 am

Ciggy wrote:

I dont know Zara  :(  but I feel there is more sinister things happening and this is not Dawson but rather outside influences * cough*

.. anno doll, when YOU are being told get off your 'pedestal' YOU...  :no  I've been called fickle.. by a guy with 68+ posts  ???

How long have we been on this forum? People should know of the Red Hearts that beat on here, the club is in diarroreah... and this place is full of wums.....

:help  :help
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:24 am

All that i said was i think it was publicity, not by Rafa, probably his agent or a third party

It is an awesome gesture, but people are human, and to err is human.

Rafa is no god, he was genius for us but lets move on.

I love cigs, and Zarababes, and everyone else on here, but lately people are getting too emotional and arguaments are starting.

I'm not gonna say im leaving, thats just lame, as we see others do it. I'm gonna sit back from here tho, watch the world cup, then go on holiday, come back mid julyish and maybe we can all get on
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby In and Out » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:41 am

zarababe wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

.. anno doll, when YOU are being told get off your 'pedestal' YOU...    I've been called fickle.. by a guy with 68+ posts

How long have we been on this forum? People should know of the Red Hearts that beat on here, the club is in diarroreah... and this place is full of wums.....

:help  :help

Wait a minute here.

68+ posts, what's that got to do with anything. I was probably supporting Liverpool while you were in your mums womb.

I called you fickle because you were moaning and whinging about Gerrard not saying anything about Rafa's departure. Then when it was revealed that Stevie made a private phone call to Rafa. You posted  :buttrock implying what gerrard did was great.

I'd pretty much say that is fickle wouldn't you "babe".

I thought we'd more or less agreed to 'get over it' but obviously you haven't and you feel you have some devine right not to be questioned because you've got X amount of posts.

Get over yourself girl.

As for wums I don't know what that means, but my heart beats red on here and in real life. So please do not insinuate that because people question or have differing views on the club means they are no less an LFC suporter than yourself.

I think you DO actually need to get off of that pedistal that you are on and seriously take stock.
Last edited by In and Out on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Football is a relatively simple game and Roy knows it ;)
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 am

dawson99 wrote:dude, you were a sh!te mod, and that was not aimed at woof  :wwww  :wwww

bless ya dude

lets move on, I was hoping this would be a happy thread

Ok but My point wasn't who was that aimed to, but to remember that no matter who is the moderator, there will always be trouble. Red37 got stick, Bob got stick, Supersub got stick, and I got stick.

In my case all deserved probably because I was a shítty moderator, and stupid enough to accept that job.  :)

And the other point I was trying to stress is that it's not that difficult for anyone to move on. I used to discuss harshly about Rafa, now I wouldn't bother, I'm just unhappy that he left and that's all. Look at Barry, once with a lot of cards, and now he can be moderator any day  :D

It's the users who determine the well being of a forum, not the moderators whoever they are.

God Bless you too.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SeaofRed » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:05 am

This reminds me of when Fowler and McManaman gave money to the Liverpool Docklands and that became heavily publicised.
SeaofRed

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 am

SeaofRed wrote:This reminds me of when Fowler and McManaman gave money to the Liverpool Docklands and that became heavily publicised.

Robbie and Macmanaman were two scouse lads with family members and friends who were dockers they were lads who were showing support
Im sorry but to even think this gesture by Rafa had anything to do with trying to make himself look good and getting it out in the public. Is wrong so f.ucking wrong , Obviously we still have fans that dont get us like he did, An i think its a fecking disgrace to even enter anyones mind to think a kind gesture by a good and humble man and associate it with publicity,

Its a fecking shame that the club never have done the same.

This should not have even been talked about as anyway shape or form of it being for publicity . especialy not from Liverpool fans.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:14 am

7_Kewell wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:feck off ciggs

Are you to lovers? get a room ffs.

is it PMT, or you just fecking miserable?

Daws starts a light hearted thread, to bring some much needed relief to this place, and you come in with more sh!!ty remarks.

This place is getting killed by all this negativity.

If you dont like it you know where the door is - you been a right little sh.it stirrer over the last month or so .
Benny The Noon

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 pm

I can see where this is heading

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum