Where's dawson

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 am

lakes10 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Agree with saint , we need more debate and discussion and less insults . Having said that we've always had barnies on here from time to time and the forums always stayed healthy . Personally i think that theres seems to be a lack of  healthy debate on here and it's been over taken by short sh!tty posts and one liners .

that would be going back around 4years since you could have a good debate, now you just called a fing c when they can not think of anything to say

years ago i would have been asked why i have my views on Rafa and to back them up......now i just told to go off and support another team.

why don't you just pis.......... oh no hold on!! what was i going to say  :p  :p  :D

i know i may not be a massive poster on the site, i post when i want to put my point across, be it a reply to someones post or trying to start a conversation but there does seem to be a lot less people on here now than when i first come aboard, some maybe lost for the better but many lost for the worst

i think the season we are having is making people a bit more uptight and willing to bite back, when we get back on form things will be a bit better and maybe we can all be friends again

but for now we live to fight on in which ever way floats your boat
Last edited by GRAHAM01 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 pm

The gayer is back! :(
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:13 pm

You know you love me sugarcheeks
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 pm

dawson99 wrote:You know you love me sugarcheeks

harder baby! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:34 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Agree with saint , we need more debate and discussion and less insults .

:censored: u igor  :grinning:  :;):
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:41 am

what we need, is fun, anarchy, i say we all pick a mod, and beat him senseless in the carpark after work... then we dress him as a llama and ride him through the streets of Grimsby
Last edited by dawson99 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:02 am

dawson99 wrote:what we need, is fun, anarchy, i say we all pick a mod, and beat him senseless in the carpark after work... then we dress him as a llama and ride him through the streets of Grimsby

:laugh:

Inside your mind reminds off fear and loathing in las vegas  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:28 am

Strange memories on this nervous night in The Real World. Has it been five years? Six? It seems like a lifetime, the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. But no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time in the world. Whatever it meant.

You should have seen me last sunday, it was total Fear and Loathuing in Las Vegas, well more Withnail and I really
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:24 pm

dawson99 wrote:Strange memories on this nervous night in The Real World. Has it been five years? Six? It seems like a lifetime, the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. But no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time in the world. Whatever it meant.

You should have seen me last sunday, it was total Fear and Loathuing in Las Vegas, well more Withnail and I really

:D

One of the things you learn from years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby supersub » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:33 pm

dawson99 wrote:what we need, is fun, anarchy, i say we all pick a mod, and beat him senseless in the carpark after work... then we dress him as a llama and ride him through the streets of Grimsby

In that case heimdall can be mod for a day.... :laugh:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 pm

supersub wrote:

In that case heimdall can be mod for a day.... :laugh:

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
dawson99 wrote:Strange memories on this nervous night in The Real World. Has it been five years? Six? It seems like a lifetime, the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. But no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time in the world. Whatever it meant.

One of the things you learn from years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.

What we need is more Acid Incense and Balloons.

Wasn't in Haight Ashbury but made it to Calangut (Goa) 1971 where I learnt to shave with a broken mirror and that no matter how hard you swam, despite your certainty, when the sun hits the oceans edge it wasn't actually a door you could jump through to another dimension.

Bummer   :(

:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 pm

I miss Acid, it was so much simpler then, never got the fear :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:52 pm

dawson99 wrote:I miss Acid, it was so much simpler then, never got the fear :D

:laugh: ,

Tripped out of my head I visited a convent in Greece (don't ask me why ? how would i know ?  :D )

At the entrance there was a rusty bell chain that you pulled to get attention, sounded like the opening of the first Black Sabbath album.

A door opens and out steps a 5 foot penguin and motions me inside  :wwww .

I know now it was a nun, but at the time I f'ucking sh'it myself !

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:53 pm

I did it years ago, ran home and every street said the same thing.. I remember gettnig home, squinting so my mum wouldn't see, then going to the toilet to talk to the carpet for a few hours... won't even mention how long it took to plug something in, the pins kept drooping

drugs are bad tho m'kay?
Last edited by dawson99 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum