Where's dawson

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby supersub » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Number 9 wrote:Agreed I think its fuc'ked to be honest!Its a million miles away from what it used to be.I log on now and then wonder why! :D

Me too :Oo:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:45 pm

supersub wrote:
Number 9 wrote:Agreed I think its fuc'ked to be honest!Its a million miles away from what it used to be.I log on now and then wonder why! :D

Me too :Oo:

Me 3  :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 am

Yes its not even a great place for us lurkers to lurk at now.
I blame all these self indulgent where are they threads  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:24 am

Well it's up to us to get it back to where it was , it's no good crying about it .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Well it's up to us to get it back to where it was , it's no good crying about it .

But crying is what some do best. As you say, it is up to the members to pick it up because the forum is only as good as the members.

Those that have moved on good luck to them and don't let the door hit you on the way out. In fairness this is a supporters forum and the negativity towards the team was getting ridiculous and out of hand, a flush of the toilet was required. For those that miss some posters you must take heart in knowing that many times when you flush the toilet a chunk comes back, so fingers crossed. :D

Onwards and upwards!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Emerald Red wrote:I take a break for 2 weeks and not a thread inquiring about me? B@stards. S@int, yer off my Christmas card list.

Were you away? Must have coincided with my exile.  :D
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:10 pm

kazza wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Well it's up to us to get it back to where it was , it's no good crying about it .

But crying is what some do best. As you say, it is up to the members to pick it up because the forum is only as good as the members.

Those that have moved on good luck to them and don't let the door hit you on the way out. In fairness this is a supporters forum and the negativity towards the team was getting ridiculous and out of hand, a flush of the toilet was required. For those that miss some posters you must take heart in knowing that many times when you flush the toilet a chunk comes back, so fingers crossed. :D

Onwards and upwards!

I think the problem is that people are just so bored of this season, it looks like we'll probably scrape into 4th, we are out of anything of any real importance, we are playing fairly :censored: football without being terrible, it's doldrums time.
heimdall

Postby kazza » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:18 pm

heimdall wrote:
kazza wrote:

Onwards and upwards!

I think the problem is that people are just so bored of this season, it looks like we'll probably scrape into 4th, we are out of anything of any real importance, we are playing fairly :censored: football without being terrible, it's doldrums time.

I'd say you are right, it has been hard this season to get excited about things and the state of the forum has much to do with the state of the team. What are we going to do though because whinging and whining does not help the team win, or make anyone feel better except opposing supporters
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:24 pm

heimdall wrote:I think the problem is that people are just so bored of this season, it looks like we'll probably scrape into 4th, we are out of anything of any real importance, we are playing fairly :censored: football without being terrible, it's doldrums time.

fickle footy fans would see it that way......
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:46 pm

I  think we need a little help from these fella's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PBSSkdUDJ8
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 pm

I think everyone knows my view on why the site is as poor as it is at present, so there is no need for me to repeat it ...... it may save me from a ban if I don't. :D

We do need to allow free open and honest opinions and discussion, because if we don't people will find other sites that do.

Opinions however need to be expressed in a reasonable manner, we all support Liverpool FC, so to abuse the manager or the players IS unacceptable.

Similarly abusing fellow supporters and forum members should not be allowed.

Some people need to remember that whatever is said on this forum is not going to have the slightest effect on the team, its results or the manager. Its just a forum to discuss our opinions and express our love, ideas, thoughts, delight and disappointments with our club.

I come on here for a laugh and to exchange opinions with other supporters , not many laughs anymore and not too many opinions being expressed either.
account deleted by request

Postby Dundalk » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Me thinks Ill have a little break

Ill keep the LMS standing going
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Agree with saint , we need more debate and discussion and less insults . Having said that we've always had barnies on here from time to time and the forums always stayed healthy . Personally i think that theres seems to be a lack of  healthy debate on here and it's been over taken by short sh!tty posts and one liners .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 am

Dundalk wrote:Me thinks Ill have a little break

Ill keep the LMS standing going

No wont somebody please think of the fit birds  :D

Last edited by laza on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:32 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Agree with saint , we need more debate and discussion and less insults . Having said that we've always had barnies on here from time to time and the forums always stayed healthy . Personally i think that theres seems to be a lack of  healthy debate on here and it's been over taken by short sh!tty posts and one liners .

that would be going back around 4years since you could have a good debate, now you just called a fing c when they can not think of anything to say

years ago i would have been asked why i have my views on Rafa and to back them up......now i just told to go off and support another team.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum