Card for dawson - ...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:57 pm

dawson99 wrote:oh FFS cigs, get off your pedestal for 2 minutes. I always said it was awesome what he did... But for some reason everyone made sure the public knew about it asap

Aye, because they thought it a kind gesture that all Liverpool fans should know about.
LFC2007

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:00 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:oh FFS cigs, get off your pedestal for 2 minutes. I always said it was awesome what he did... But for some reason everyone made sure the public knew about it asap

Aye, because they thought it a kind gesture that all Liverpool fans should know about.

yes, and every ex player and manager gives to it all the time, I'm just saying the publicty helped him.. and others on here agree.

Its great to give to any charity, but whenever you here it publicsied you know there is an agent behind it, its that simple
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 pm

dawson99 wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

yes, and every ex player and manager gives to it all the time, I'm just saying the publicty helped him.. and others on here agree.

Its great to give to any charity, but whenever you here it publicsied you know there is an agent behind it, its that simple

It's not that simple Dawson. How has it helped Rafa in Italy? You really think Rafa's agent was involved? His wife maybe...
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:05 pm

People need to relax

Im with Team Dawson  :buttrock
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:06 pm

fivecups wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

It's not that simple Dawson. How has it helped Rafa in Italy? You really think Rafa's agent was involved? His wife maybe...

how has it helped?

Half the forum wants the guy given a sainthood! It plays more against Broughton and other parts of management, (no, I'm not on about the 2 kunts)

Lets change subject, I will end up with another card and yet again get told I'm not a 'REAL FAN' because I'm not a blind follower
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Im not on a pedastil Dawson, if you would have been at Hillsborough or even lost someone at Hillsborough and you where deeply involved in the HFSG and Rafa donated that money there is noway you would make such comments.

BTW Rafa has donated a whole lot more than the 96,000 that was reported when he asked for it NOT to be reported. To a breast cancer centre by my mums house where he donated 100,000 pound to last week.

He didnt have to do none of these things did he?
He done it out of the goodness of his heart, maybe you can find it in your heart to accept it was a thing of generosity to people that have been nice to him and his wife, and he understands what Hillsborough means to us all.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Im not on a pedastil Dawson, if you would have been at Hillsborough or even lost someone at Hillsborough and you where deeply involved in the HFSG and Rafa donated that money there is noway you would make such comments.

BTW Rafa has donated a whole lot more than the 96,000 that was reported when he asked for it NOT to be reported. To a breast cancer centre by my mums house where he donated 100,000 pound to last week.

He didnt have to do none of these things did he?
He done it out of the goodness of his heart, maybe you can find it in your heart to accept it was a thing of generosity to people that have been nice to him and his wife, and he understands what Hillsborough means to us all.

I never lost anyone? You know that for fact?

Pedastal again!

It was publicity, and it worked, lets move on.

and don't bring Hillsborough into this, this is about money, not where it went, there is nowhere i said he shouldnt have donated
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:
neil wrote:which thread? :D

The donation thread which is out of order but carry on being amused by it...........

feck off ciggs
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:09 pm

This is why people are leaving, we're being bullied and any time we mention anything anti Rafa there is some way to turn it into anti liverpool and we get cards..

it is fukking ridiculous we cant have an opinion, and if there was a button to ban myself id use it right now, to feck with it

I'm not being told im not a fan, or i dont care about the 96.. fukk that,
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:13 pm

dawson99 wrote:
fivecups wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

how has it helped?

Half the forum wants the guy given a sainthood! It plays more against Broughton and other parts of management, (no, I'm not on about the 2 kunts)

Lets change subject, I will end up with another card and yet again get told I'm not a 'REAL FAN' because I'm not a blind follower

Well yes, but he's gone to Italy - what does any of that matter to him now. Realistically, he'll probably never be back in Liverpool again in his life. He waited until he was pretty much heading to the airport before donating, no press releases came from him - only from Margaret Aspinall. Same with the Lily centre. I'm sure the HFSG have never had a monetary sum of that magnitude before.

This was a selfless and generous gesture which should be accepted for what it was.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:19 pm

dawson99 wrote:Its great to give to any charity, but whenever you here it publicsied you know there is an agent behind it, its that simple

No, not an agent. It was Margaret Aspinall from the HFSG who commented on the donation.
LFC2007

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:20 pm

7_Kewell wrote:feck off ciggs

Are you to lovers? get a room ffs.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:feck off ciggs

Are you to lovers? get a room ffs.

is it PMT, or you just fecking miserable?

Daws starts a light hearted thread, to bring some much needed relief to this place, and you come in with more sh!!ty remarks.

This place is getting killed by all this negativity.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 pm

dawson99 wrote:For disagreeing with the 4th Reich

Do not disagree or you shall be ejected

Bring it on

I'm tempted to look for a post of yours I remember when I was moderator in which you said I wasn't a good moderator or something like that (unimportant the exact words) and what this forum needed was Woof Woof as moderator.

:D

I think that once Rafa is gone and the league starts things will calm down, and hopefully we'll see less cards and we'll see the banned members coming back.

I don't have much of an idea of what's happened as of late, but I think that if I could move on about the Rafa debate, anyone can.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Sabre wrote:
dawson99 wrote:For disagreeing with the 4th Reich

Do not disagree or you shall be ejected

Bring it on

I'm tempted to look for a post of yours I remember when I was moderator in which you said I wasn't a good moderator or something like that (unimportant the exact words) and what this forum needed was Woof Woof as moderator.

:D

I think that once Rafa is gone and the league starts things will calm down, and hopefully we'll see less cards and we'll see the banned members coming back.

I don't have much of an idea of what's happened as of late, but I think that if I could move on about the Rafa debate, anyone can.

dude, you were a sh!te mod, and that was not aimed at woof  :wwww  :wwww

bless ya dude

lets move on, I was hoping this would be a happy thread
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum