Champions league - New prediction competition

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:53 am

It seems some were celebrating an inter win last night more than I have seen them celebrate a Liverpool win over the seasons
Benny The Noon

Postby bigmick » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:28 am

Benny The Noon wrote:It seems some were celebrating an inter win last night more than I have seen them celebrate a Liverpool win over the seasons

That's because they are not "real" fans.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 am

nothing in the papers about any inter player, all about maureen, liking him less and less
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:02 am

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Dundalk wrote:Image

Someone else do this for a laugh. I used to have photoshop on me PC *cough* who didn't......else i'd do it meself.

Someone put that picture there of him in a shot the Steps lineup doing 'Tragedy' 

:laugh:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sat May 22, 2010 9:14 pm

BTW shouldn't the posts concerning the Champions League Final be in this thread?  Milito now with a brace and Inter are up 2-0 with 20 minutes left.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sat May 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Well Deserved Trophy for Inter.  They went through a Gauntlet to get to the final.  The Italian champions beat both the Spanish and English champions to get there.  That road shouldn't be overlooked.  When I look at Milito both after his two goals and at the end of the match I could almost hear him yell "Yo Adrian, I Did It!!"  I swear he looks just like Rocky.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat May 22, 2010 11:02 pm

God it was an awful game with Inter disciplined and Bayern having no ideas but to give the ball to robben
Benny The Noon

Postby SeaofRed » Sat May 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:God it was an awful game with Inter disciplined and Bayern having no ideas but to give the ball to robben

It was a disappointing match and Inter throughly deserved now tell me is this Samuel Eto'o's third CL medal in four years? If so that's an astonishing record.
SeaofRed

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat May 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Typical Jose big bollox game that . Very very efficient and a win . That is all that is required , we'd be hapy with that woldn't we . Anyway the real madrid fans and board won't be . They've got to win of course , but they've got to win laying beautiful footy . I'll give him the season .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SeaofRed » Sat May 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Typical Jose big bollox game that . Very very efficient and a win . That is all that is required , we'd be hapy with that woldn't we . Anyway the real madrid fans and board won't be . They've got to win of course , but they've got to win laying beautiful footy . I'll give him the season .

I agree, he is not their type of manager. I can see him winning the treble there and then being sacked because of his style of play. If he thinks he has more than a season there then he's delusional. Real Madrid is a massive gamble for his pristine managerial record, if he fails at Madrid that is one smudge mark he won't be removing easily.
SeaofRed

Postby Greavesie » Sun May 23, 2010 12:36 am

SeaofRed wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:God it was an awful game with Inter disciplined and Bayern having no ideas but to give the ball to robben

It was a disappointing match and Inter throughly deserved now tell me is this Samuel Eto'o's third CL medal in four years? If so that's an astonishing record.

3 in 5 and won 4 in his career
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Julio-0 » Sun May 23, 2010 11:59 am

Julio-0

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun May 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Julio-0 wrote:Image

Congratulations mate , your team deserved to win last night and were by far the better team . More proffesional , great defending and clinical in front of goal . Well done ! Any idea's on who you want as your next manager and any talk over there of who you might get ?
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Julio-0 » Sun May 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Julio-0 wrote:Image

Congratulations mate , your team deserved to win last night and were by far the better team . More proffesional , great defending and clinical in front of goal . Well done ! Any idea's on who you want as your next manager and any talk over there of who you might get ?

I hope Capello or Hiddink :D but is very difficult. Probably our next manager should be Mihajlovic; knows Inter as a player and as assistant to head coach Roberto Mancini...but i think he have to get more experience before joining a bigger club...
Julio-0

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion