Champions league - New prediction competition

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:37 pm

bigmick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Yeh but we support liverpool mate  not Rafa FC , don't we ?

I will correct this for you, Igor, my good man.

I've corrected it once and for all mate, might as well get it right.[/quote]
but what has Rafa got to do with cheering Jose?

I'm guessing your intimating that pro-Rafas will deliberately sound out Maureen's faults in a bid to show that he isnt as good as people say in a way to convince themselves that rafa is whats best?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Dundalk » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Greavesie wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Yeh but we support liverpool mate  not Rafa FC , don't we ?

I will correct this for you, Igor, my good man.

I've corrected it once and for all mate, might as well get it right.

but what has Rafa got to do with cheering Jose?

I'm guessing your intimating that pro-Rafas will deliberately sound out Maureen's faults in a bid to show that he isnt as good as people say in a way to convince themselves that rafa is whats best?[/quote]
Interesting that, isn't it. I never mentioned anything to do with Benitez or how he compares..

Tell you what the pathetic part of all this really is, is that I'll bet my left bollok that some that w"nk over the prospect of Mourhino managing us actually were more delighted with his side winning tonight in spite of our own current manager than probably they will be if we go ahead and win tomorrow night just to allay their own insecurities.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:49 pm

when mourinho went sliding down the old trafford touchline on his armani suited knees after knocking the mancs out of the CL with the hugely unfancied porto, how many people on here were thinking he was an egotistical twát who's antics were theatrical and classless?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Tell you what the pathetic part of all this really is, is that I'll bet my left bollok that some that w"nk over the prospect of Mourhino managing us actually were more delighted with his side winning tonight in spite of our own current manager than probably they will be if we go ahead and win tomorrow night just to allay their own insecurities.

and i'll bet my right one that they are not

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:50 pm

andy_g wrote:when mourinho went sliding down the old trafford touchline on his armani suited knees after knocking the mancs out of the CL with the hugely unfancied porto, how many people on here were thinking he was an egotistical twát who's antics were theatrical and classless?

I did  :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:53 pm

ok, apart from igor, how many people on here... etc... etc...

:D

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:55 pm

andy_g wrote:ok, apart from igor, how many people on here... etc... etc...

:D

then there's the viaduct and roads .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:00 pm

surely theres a massive difference in watching a manager wind up the Mancs when we want them to lose and this manager is NOT a representative of LFC? are you saying if he was LFC's manager and went sliding on his kness at OT after beating them you wouldnt think it was classless and excessive?

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby andy_g » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:16 pm

i'm not saying anything about LFC at all as far as i'm aware

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:34 pm

EDIT

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:06 am

I think tonight's victory for Inter was carefully planned and drawn out in specific detail ,but where it falls down is the staging of all  the theatrics, the post match comments ,the slurs and jibes ,the drumming up of hostility ,and that's where it becomes tainted this was quite obviously a personal vendetta ,that has festered with Mourinho since his time with Chelsea ,and he utilised this quite shamefully ...

It was eleven men against ten and the latter played their hearts out ,so credit to Inter Milan and their tireless defending ,but alas while it is irrefutable that Mourinho is a damn good manager ,it has  also reaffirmed my beliefs that having witnessed his histrionics at the end of the game, that Mourinho is a odd little man who would seriously embarrass any supporter forced to watch his well rehearsed dance routines ......

I mean ffs it was like watching a singer finish a gig ,lets be honest it was all a bit silly ??? ,but like I said he is a good manager ,its a crying shame he is also a root of the highest order  :laugh:
I know some posters will seriously refute this ,and given their adoration of all things Jose I fully expect them to :;): 
Anyway in conclusion I expect this funny  little mans career will run and run such is the nature of showbizz  and he will continue to win trophies ,just thankfully not with Liverpool FC :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:18 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
The Good Yank wrote:
Greavesie wrote:Ace if you gave Rafa as much support as you're giving Maureen right now it would be appreciated

One went out of the CL in the group stage, domestic cups were a joke, and sits 7th in the league.

The other is first in his league and in the final of the CL.

Yeh but we support liverpool mate  not inter milan , don't we ?

Of course, and at the end of the day that is all that matters.  However let's not confuse admitting that one manager has/is having a season with his club that we would be head over heels for ourselves were we to achieve it.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:I think tonight's victory for Inter was carefully planned and drawn out in specific detail ,but where it falls down is the staging of all  the theatrics, the post match comments ,the slurs and jibes ,the drumming up of hostility ,and that's where it becomes tainted this was quite obviously a personal vendetta ,that has festered with Mourinho since his time with Chelsea ,and he utilised this quite shamefully ...

Thats where he plays the game better than Alex Ferguson. While he was in charge of chelsea, fergie couldnt compete with the mind games or press manipulation while maureen was in charge of the press, the conspiracy theories everything. The best thing to happen to ferguson was maureen leaving chelsea, and of course as we all know, since he left chelsea, fergie has once again gained his number one spot.

I dont like mourinho. He appears to be a very slimy little man. As for management though, I will admit, I was the one who bigged up his success at chelsea down to the money he had. I am wrong. He is a talented manager, but a slimy personality to go with it.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:35 am

Completely over-rated.  I cannot believe that anyone wanted that waste of space anywhere near this club. :no

I refer of course to one Daniel Alves. :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion