4. jonnymac79
No votes
5. supersub
7%
6. bad bob
47%

Total votes : 15

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:11 am

Why are you getting rid of a mod?  Just for democracy?
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:20 am

asking me to vote in this is like giving george best the keys to a bar
112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:51 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:look at the fella who mocked my theory the most...badbob...look who's wanted out most...badbob...now i see why he wasn't keen on the idea of democracy.

look at the canadians who've had anything to do with merseyside...radzinski (everton) iain hume (tranmere) badbob (liverpool) i wouldn't p!ss on any of them if truth be told.

:laugh:

Sound--I'd prefer to remain p!ss free, ta.  :;):

And, I'm not sure 4 votes against constitutes a non-confidence motion at this stage.  Let's wait to hear from the other 790 members!  :p
Last edited by Bad Bob on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:22 am

Bad Bob wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:look at the fella who mocked my theory the most...badbob...look who's wanted out most...badbob...now i see why he wasn't keen on the idea of democracy.

look at the canadians who've had anything to do with merseyside...radzinski (everton) iain hume (tranmere) badbob (liverpool) i wouldn't p!ss on any of them if truth be told.

And, I'm not sure 4 votes against constitutes a non-confidence motion at this stage.  Let's wait to hear from the other 790 members!  :p

7 votes 5 don't want you as a moderator anymore. My theory was give 2/3 voting days. This has nearly a fornight, therefore the majority should be taken and you should be removed as a moderator and make people very happy
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:55 am

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:09 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

7 votes 5 don't want you as a moderator anymore. My theory was give 2/3 voting days. This has nearly a fornight, therefore the majority should be taken and you should be removed as a moderator and make people very happy

I think the majority are the ones like me who couldn't be bothered voting John. Maybe if there had been an option to keep all the mods it would have attracted the most votes?

Bob is a good Mod, and like the other Mods is helpful and puts up with a lot of cr@p.

Maybe if we got 200 voting for him it would be worth discussing, but FIVE is just laughable mate.

I am pretty sure most of us would get a lot more than 5 votes against us in a poll and thats without us being mods.
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:25 am

Stupid topic.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:35 pm

s@int wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

I think the majority are the ones like me who couldn't be bothered voting John. Maybe if there had been an option to keep all the mods it would have attracted the most votes?

Bob is a good Mod, and like the other Mods is helpful and puts up with a lot of cr@p.

Maybe if we got 200 voting for him it would be worth discussing, but FIVE is just laughable mate.

I am pretty sure most of us would get a lot more than 5 votes against us in a poll and thats without us being mods.

Cheers Saint but I'm sure GBJH is just displaying that wonderful Scouse wit he keeps claiming he possesses.  If I do decide to "bow to pressure" and step down, I'll be sure to ban him as my last act.  Mwah-ha-ha. :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:44 pm

Ciggy wrote:Stupid topic.

democracy is stupid

its a tongue in cheek thread
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Judge wrote:just so its fair and that democracy works  :D   :p   :D

felt sorry for GBJH  :D

look at the fella who mocked my theory the most...badbob...look who's wanted out most...badbob...now i see why he wasn't keen on the idea of democracy.

Let me get this straight. In your opinion the mods are "Power Crazy, :censored: Licking , Milk monitors" I'm a kunt and you wouldn't even pi'ss on Bad Bob

And yet despite your assertion that he/we aren't keen on democracy here you are having a pop whenever you see fit without any reaction from the "milk monitors"

Well f'uck that sunbeam , I'm not here to eat your sh'it, the cards start now , please give me a reason to issue some more.

Go ahead punk, make my f'ucking day.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby laza » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Happiness is a headshot from 200 metres

This has all happened before and it will happen again....so say we all

Oh well you want some attention and then want to hide behind old WUM routine you get whats coming to you
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:09 pm

i can just hear the faint sound of DIRTY HARRY MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND :p  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:37 pm

Hmmm....and there's me hoping, yet suspecting all along, that this thread was infact NOT - conceived in the best possible taste... However cheesy it appears at first glance Michael!!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:09 pm

s@int wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

saint if people don't vote then they can't complain when things happen. that was the entire point i was making the other day. the majority of those who have voted don't want him.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby tommycockles » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Well i voted Bob - no reason just felt like it! Now i wish i'd voted St Mike as he doesn't have any!

Can i change my vote?

Or maybe Supersub!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls