7%
6. bad bob
47%

Total votes : 15

Postby laza » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:30 pm

s@int wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:Funny that, GBJH implied that one of the Mod's was retarded in another thread. That was on your list of bad words If I recall correctly.

Consistency eh?  :laugh:

I wonder if a slag from walton on a council estate and an unfit mother is also aloud?

When I dont actually come from Walton and never have done and I dont actually live in a council house and my son has more than any other child in my neighbourhood.

Is it aloud to send derogitory pms like this to people?
And give other female members nothing but a load of grief for another 4 years.

Glass houses and stones and get a life springs to mind. :D

'Oh the irony' as one might say Cigs  :D

'Oh the irony' as one might say

Oh the incongruity  :)
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:04 pm

oh, the ....................oh of it all  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:58 am

i voted null ,a and bob is a good mod , and like saint has said 7 votes are ot going to make any difference , they don't really matter unless there are like a 100 over people voting bob out , and now way shud dawson be a mod lol , neither shud judge or all threads will have a 2 line limit and big mick will surely be struggling to sum up his post :D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:45 am

Toffeehater wrote:i voted null ,a and bob is a good mod , and like saint has said 7 votes are ot going to make any difference , they don't really matter unless there are like a 100 over people voting bob out , and now way shud dawson be a mod lol , neither shud judge or all threads will have a 2 line limit and big mick will surely be struggling to sum up his post :D

:D

however, on the big mick issue, he writes a novel to 10 line posts, so therefore he could possibly write a couple of charters on my posts, with, and of course, involve ROTATION in his comments  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:25 pm

peewee wrote:as for giving grief for four years, it seems that you and jonnymac are the ones who seem to still be raising that issue, that was over 4 years ago for me, its amazing how the drunken mind twists things isn't it    :D

Hahahaha.  Peewee.  You've finally done it.  I've laughed at one of your posts for the first time in about eighteen months of reading through your cack.  The absolute gall of you!!!  So it's a passé subject these days is it?

Maybe if we didn't have to read about it in every other post of yours for long enough over the last four years, it wouldn't be an issue, so don't moan about it getting mentioned nowadays when you're bored of it now because it serves another of your purposes to use it as ammunition against me.  Have you nothing better you could be doing with your life rather than trying to cause trouble on the internet?  (But I absolutely commend you on the previous post.  An excellent try.  But I'm not buying it.  Five out of five for effort though.)

God knows you'll still be on here in four years time giving someone else grief about something else anyway.  Put it in your diary kids.  2012. 

And please don't reference me in your posts anymore.  I've nothing to talk to you about.  You're just not worth my time.  Your attitude to other people on here is an absolute disgrace.

Now where did I put that glass of Pinot Grigio..?  And the can of pure ethanol I use for "cleaning my computer"...

By the way, for the purpose of keeping this post on topic, I was on holiday last September 2007 when the Super Secret Moderator Forum was set up.  The moderators actually set it up and in homage to the Simpsons, called it the No Jonnymacs Club.

Unfortunately for them, we're allowed one...   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

So through that loophole, I got to stay in their crappy club for jerks.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:27 pm

Oh yer, and to quote my previous post...

And please don't reference me in your posts anymore.  I've nothing to talk to you about.

...I have no intention of carrying anything on for four years. 

Unless Cheesecakery was to log back in.... :angry:

:p
jonnymac1979

Postby JBG » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:41 am

Will somebody please think of the children?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:04 am

JBG wrote:Will somebody please think of the children?

LFC2007

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:33 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
peewee wrote:as for giving grief for four years, it seems that you and jonnymac are the ones who seem to still be raising that issue, that was over 4 years ago for me, its amazing how the drunken mind twists things isn't it    :D

Hahahaha.  Peewee.  You've finally done it.  I've laughed at one of your posts for the first time in about eighteen months of reading through your cack.  The absolute gall of you!!!  So it's a passé subject these days is it?

Maybe if we didn't have to read about it in every other post of yours for long enough over the last four years, it wouldn't be an issue, so don't moan about it getting mentioned nowadays when you're bored of it now because it serves another of your purposes to use it as ammunition against me.  Have you nothing better you could be doing with your life rather than trying to cause trouble on the internet?  (But I absolutely commend you on the previous post.  An excellent try.  But I'm not buying it.  Five out of five for effort though.)

God knows you'll still be on here in four years time giving someone else grief about something else anyway.  Put it in your diary kids.  2012. 

And please don't reference me in your posts anymore.  I've nothing to talk to you about.  You're just not worth my time.  Your attitude to other people on here is an absolute disgrace.

Now where did I put that glass of Pinot Grigio..?  And the can of pure ethanol I use for "cleaning my computer"...

By the way, for the purpose of keeping this post on topic, I was on holiday last September 2007 when the Super Secret Moderator Forum was set up.  The moderators actually set it up and in homage to the Simpsons, called it the No Jonnymacs Club.

Unfortunately for them, we're allowed one...   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

So through that loophole, I got to stay in their crappy club for jerks.

ok , please point out and publish on here my last reference to zarababe that was instigated by myself and not in response to either your or ciggys inane ramblings

put up or shut up big boy, its easy to sling mud and hope that some sticks john, now back it up, but no doubt you wont bother in the hope that people believe you, like it really matters anyway

muppet

as for the alcohol comment, you reap what you sow mate, every week we have to log in and hear about how p*ssed you were at the weekend and what time you get home etc      :sleep

ooooooooooooo how impressive, you drink 20 pints haha, I am sooooooooo in awe
112-1077774096

Postby red37 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:48 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Now where did I put that glass of Pinot Grigio..? 

..tut tut...

Nice soft full rounded MERLOT for me.

To go wit me Corned beef hash!   :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby andy_g » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:52 am

i honestly wonder how some people on here manage to get through the day. if the perceived injustices and inconsistencies on an internet forum are capable of causing them so much grief then real life must be a waking nightmare.

but as regards the poll... how about we ditch them all and elect the only poster who has never made a spelling mistake, has been 100% consistent in all his or her posts, has never criticised another member and who has never used a naughty word or term of reference to be the one true mod.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:56 am

peewee wrote:ooooooooooooo how impressive, you drink 20 pints haha, I am sooooooooo in awe

Thanks. :)

peewee wrote:ok , please point out and publish on here my last reference to zarababe that was instigated by myself and not in response to either your or ciggys inane ramblings

I can't remember the thread.  I don't copy and paste, screen grab and store posts of other people to bring them up in the future when it suits my agenda to...
jonnymac1979

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:03 am

andy_g wrote:i honestly wonder how some people on here manage to get through the day. if the perceived injustices and inconsistencies on an internet forum are capable of causing them so much grief then real life must be a waking nightmare.

but as regards the poll... how about we ditch them all and elect the only poster who has never made a spelling mistake, has been 100% consistent in all his or her posts, has never criticised another member and who has never used a naughty word or term of reference to be the one true mod.

Well that puts Dawson out of the running then  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:03 am

peewee wrote:ok , please point out and publish on here my last reference to zarababe that was instigated by myself and not in response to either your or ciggys inane ramblings

Are me & John now part of your witch hunt? How long will that last 4 years?

You must have a very sad pathetic life when all you do is argue with people on an internet forum, so what if John goes out an gets p.issed he's a young lad he can do what the fuck he likes whats it got to do with you?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:07 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:I can't remember the thread.  I don't copy and paste, screen grab and store posts of other people to bring them up in the future when it suits my agenda to...

how convenient, so in all reality you are just p*ssing in the wind?

and anyway i thought you didnt want to talk to me anymore
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls