4. jonnymac79
No votes
5. supersub
7%
6. bad bob
47%

Total votes : 15

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Using the word democracy in this thread can only be understood as a joke.

A poll that has not all the options is only seen in a Banana Republic, and ignoring a 96% of abstention and giving importance to six votes (I actually expected it was going to be around 8 people voting against Bad Bob, I could even guess the names :D ) is not very democratic neither.

I have a proposal to make this polls interesting. Anyone can make a proposal poll to remove a "unpopular" mod. But we should set the rule of putting all the mods as options, and then the user that makes the proposal in the poll. If the one to get more votes is the one that proposes the poll, then he is banned. If the mod is voted and there is enough votes, then the mod resigns. If the poll doesn't get a minimum quorum of votes, then it's cancelled.

It would be a hell lot more interesting  and people would think it twice before making the poll.  :D
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:51 pm

sack the f'ucking lot of em :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:15 am

bit of an unfair card there, i have said this many times about the carding on here, it seems its ok to criticise other posters with such pearls as "mong" with no warning dished out, but even the slightest criticism of a mod draws a card.

consistency guys, if you wont card someone for saying the same thing to another poster, then you really can not justify carding them for saying something to you
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:02 am

Some people need to get a life its only a football forum.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:50 pm

peewee wrote:bit of an unfair card there, i have said this many times about the carding on here, it seems its ok to criticise other posters with such pearls as "mong" with no warning dished out, but even the slightest criticism of a mod draws a card.

Funny that, GBJH implied that one of the Mod's was retarded in another thread. That was on your list of bad words If I recall correctly.

Consistency eh?  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Judge wrote:sack the f'ucking lot of em :D

An online rebellion setting virtual fire to virtual threads im all for that ! Now wheres my virtual bricks?

Oh and judge for mod ! He wont be any good mind but it would be funny  :wwww
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:39 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Funny that, GBJH implied that one of the Mod's was retarded in another thread. That was on your list of bad words If I recall correctly.

I wonder if a slag from walton on a council estate and an unfit mother is also aloud?

When I dont actually come from Walton and never have done and I dont actually live in a council house and my son has more than any other child in my neighbourhood.

Is it aloud to send derogitory pms like this to people?
And give other female members nothing but a load of grief for another 4 years.

Glass houses and stones and get a life springs to mind. :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:07 am

Ciggy wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:Funny that, GBJH implied that one of the Mod's was retarded in another thread. That was on your list of bad words If I recall correctly.

I wonder if a slag from walton on a council estate and an unfit mother is also aloud?

When I dont actually come from Walton and never have done and I dont actually live in a council house and my son has more than any other child in my neighbourhood.

A single mam from walton...there's a surprise  :D

sack all people from walton. I'd rather have canadians than those from walton  :D
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby dawson99 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:22 am

???

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:35 am

dawson99 wrote: ???

The only reason I remember that program is because pob was on before it !

Isnt it strange how a lot of us had a fascination with a puppet spitting on a camera and writing his name? and we worry about this generation?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:36 am

best puppet for spitting was spit the dog though. he was boss to watch.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:46 am

Ciggy wrote:

get a life, i know you're from scotty as you never tire of telling us all,

as for giving grief for four years, it seems that you and jonnymac are the ones who seem to still be raising that issue, that was over 4 years ago for me, its amazing how the drunken mind twists things isn't it    :D   

as for the said pm, I was carded and banned or are just forgetting about that to try and justify your pitiful attack, yeah ciggy, at least try and be consistent in your abuse

glass houses and get a life springs to mind

oh and i think you will find the word is 'allowed' sweetheart, education eh    :D
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:17 am

Ciggy wrote:

'Oh the irony' as one might say Cigs  :D
LFC2007

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:19 am

LFC2007 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

'Oh the irony' as one might say
account deleted by request

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:20 am

s@int wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

'Oh the irony' as one might say

Indeed.
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls