1-7 days of knowing
11%
8-14 days of knowing
17%
more?
11%

Total votes : 18

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 12, 2008 11:51 pm

Ok, so you go back to your new girlfriends place, but you need a poo, how long should you know her before being comfortable enough to take a poo in her bathroom?

also, does it change if she is back at yours? Do you find it harder to poo with a new girlfriend in the other room?

:pirate
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue May 13, 2008 1:58 am

Depends if she has airfreshener in her bathroom, if she has its no problem. Nothing kills the sexy atmosphere quicker than the smell of cr@p drifting in from the next room.  If there is no airfreshener and you just cant wait light a match or two after. Try to remember to flush as well mate - some birds are funny about things like that.
account deleted by request

Postby bigmick » Tue May 13, 2008 5:26 am

If it's just a normal one, then it'd be OK after a week or so I reckon. If you've been a bit bunged up though and you reckon it's going to be like a buoy, floating around and resisting all attemtps to torpedo it, in my experience it might pay to wait until you get back home. On a slightly seperate note, my little lads best mate Luke never fails to have a sh!te every time he comes round our house. Stinks the place out as well the little fecker, don't know if he's barred off their carsey at Home or what but if it carries on I might have to consider taking similar drastic measures myself.

Nothing worse than when you're eating your Spag Boll, you hear the flush, the door opens and he comes out looking as pleased as punch with himself and suddenly you are engulfed in a fecking deluge of asthma inducing pungency. I should just go round his house and have a pony while they're eating their dinners and see if they like it :blues:
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Tue May 13, 2008 6:57 am

as far as farting is concerned I go by this motto: "Better to let it out and bear the shame than to hold it in and bear the pain"
JoeTerp

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue May 13, 2008 11:15 am

if i was on holiday with a bird and i need a plop, i wouldn't do it in the room, i would go to the toilets near reception to do it   :D

now i am older though and have been with Mrs peewee for 6 years i am not too worried about the pong
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Tue May 13, 2008 11:31 am

peewee wrote:if i was on holiday with a bird and i need a plop, i wouldn't do it in the room, i would go to the toilets near reception to do it   :D

now i am older though and have been with Mrs peewee for 6 years i am not too worried about the pong

peewee's missus is actually called Pong Poo, so no issues there  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue May 13, 2008 1:10 pm

If the turtle is getting curious it really does depend on how good looking the girl  is.

If she is real doll, dash out to the neighbours. If she is a dog, well nearest corner will do   :)
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue May 13, 2008 1:29 pm

As soon as possible. A quick glance at unexpected places will determine whether she's really clean, or she made an especial effort to apparently be clean, you don't want surprises later. The WC is a good place to know that. :D

Of course the first days you have to aim well and try to :censored: everything inside, other than that, no especial measures :laugh:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue May 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Sabre wrote:As soon as possible. A quick glance at unexpected places will determine whether she's really clean, or she made an especial effort to apparently be clean, you don't want surprises later. The WC is a good place to know that. :D

Of course the first days you have to aim well and try to :censored: everything inside, other than that, no especial measures :laugh:

Is anyone else getting an image of Sabre just dashing into the nearest bathroom dropping trouser and just aiming his ar.se in the general direction of the bog. :laugh:

P.S.
I DO NOT spend my days imagining NEWKIT members crouching with their pants down!!!   :lookaround  :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue May 13, 2008 2:35 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
Sabre wrote:As soon as possible. A quick glance at unexpected places will determine whether she's really clean, or she made an especial effort to apparently be clean, you don't want surprises later. The WC is a good place to know that. :D

Is anyone else getting an image of Sabre just dashing into the nearest bathroom dropping trouser and just aiming his ar.se in the general direction of the bog. :laugh:

P.S.
I DO NOT spend my days imagining NEWKIT members crouching with their pants down!!!   :lookaround  :D

yeah right, we believe you
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue May 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Call it a Freudian slip!!!  :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue May 13, 2008 2:39 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:Call it a Freudian slip!!!  :D

sabre SABRE......rushie wants to freudian slip your pants off

BEWARE  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue May 13, 2008 6:52 pm

just go for the big stinker and see how much she's really into you.

what about when you're in the taxi rank to go home after a night out and suddenly a really hot babelet comes on to you big time and invites you to share her taxi back to her place with you. the problem is that you're dying to drop one and know that the first thing you're going to have to do when you get to hers is ask where the bathroom is and let it go. what do you do?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue May 13, 2008 7:48 pm

Judge wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:Call it a Freudian slip!!!  :D

sabre SABRE......rushie wants to freudian slip your pants off

BEWARE  :D

Not that kind of Freudian slip!! :suspect:

I bet you've had a few slipped to you though, Judge!!

:D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue May 13, 2008 8:12 pm

look, dont put your own short comings onto me. its not your fault you want sabre :D

personally id do kirsty gallagher, but you rushie,you like a steve bruce lookalike :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls