Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

Voting system - Get rid of the dead wood

yes
85%
no
15%

Total votes : 13

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:14 am

i have now discovered the problem with you.

i think there is some form of inferiority complex and you are always having to prove yourself to others. like the explanation you just gave about the double post. i couldnt give two f*cks about a double post to be honest. ???  was not aimed at the iii post.

am i right about the complex? i am trying to understand you here, im not being abusive or trying to belittle you. why do you always feel that you have to prove yourself?
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:35 am

yes, you are completely right, of course you are? You make me feel inferior!!!!  :laugh:

:;):
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:37 am

thought so
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:54 am

peewee wrote:i feel sorry for you, you seem to be some walter mitty character

:D  A worm called Walter ?   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:22 am

like the explanation you just gave about the double post.

In actual fact the reason was as follows:

A few weeks ago in another thread (that I cant seem to find) you said something to the effect (when I double posted by mistake) of:

'Look even when he writes something short, he posts it twice to make it seem longer'

So there you go, and though you might not admit it, you KNOW you said that, look I dont forget things people say on here trust me.......I still remember peoples views on so called 'rag heads' a few months ago.

Just to FURTHER clear that up for you!!! 
So just to let you know that you HAVE NOT (to qoute you!) 'discovered the problem with you'.

Unlucky, better luck with your well thought ideas next time eh?

:laugh:
76-1115222408

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:30 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:A few weeks ago in another thread (that I cant seem to find) you said something to the effect (when I double posted by mistake) of:

'Look even when he writes something short, he posts it twice to make it seem longer'

I guess the hidden knob gag wasn't appreciated after all .   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:30 am

how sad, you seem to spend a lot of time trying justify everything you do, you must have searched for that post. this is exactly the point i am trying to raise.

thanks for proving my point about your complex.
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:38 am

The 'regular crowd' turned and gave you a once-over when you walked in. Then the cute girl turned, giggling, to her friend.

You don't want to be in their crowd. Hell, you don't even like them. But the least they could have done is acknowledge you were there instead of forcing you off the curb into that puddle.

It may not be you. You may be the best at what you do - but every now and then, someone with an edge comes along. An edge you can't quantify. An edge you can't grasp. An edge you realize you may never get.

Welcome to inferiority. It goes to purpose. And is our purpose, as an individual, our own or belonging to some other power? Do we define ourselves based on what we are supposed to do, or by what we wish to accomplish, for our own goals, not goals set by society, religion, or some other prefabrication of man? Do we know, inside, who we really are, ourselves, instead of in the definitions of what surrounds us?

It is really a question of using what exists for ourselves, or defining ourselves by what exists. It is a fine line, being able to split the difference, to create our own definition within the confines of what we know. Will Smith redefined what was what. Within the confines of the rap and Hollywood societies that define and confine him, he has defined who he is, not letting everyone else define who he. And in the process, gotten "Two thumbs up, ten toes, one knee and probably and a couple of elbows.

Is my thought process affected by the music I am listening to? Of course it is. But then, my thought process is affected by everything I have taken in and processed. It is a compilation of all that I have learned and all I have created on my own from the inputs I have taken. It is this rambling collection of words I have put to paper, and the amassed amount of opinion and thought I can't hope to verbalize in any effective manner.

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:42 am

DO YOU HAVE AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX?
IF NOT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER DEVELOPING ONE:
You are stupid.
You are worthless.
You are as undesirable as shower fungus.
You are as pleasant as a deadly illness that slowly eats away at the brains of its victims.
You are like the clod in the bottom of a carton of spoiled milk.
You evoke the sense of frustration that comes from lending your hat to someone that has lice.
Your life is like an unsharpened pencil - pointless.
And the eraser doesn't work either.
Don't worry, you're not ugly - you're just a hideous beast.
You are like a halfpenny - you were once useful, but that was a long time ago.
karim is a dumb name.
You are like a mermaid without a tail - you will end up at the bottom of the sea covered in barnacles.
You are mediocre at everything except at being a :censored: - at that you excel greatly.
You are like the gothic font on computers - everyone hates you.
You are like Times New Roman - everyone uses you.
You are like tapered leg jeans - stupid.
You are like an actor on a made-for-TV movie - bad and ineffective.
You are like a shiny bald spot - a beacon of hope only for small birds who want to loosen their sphincters.
You are like a flea on a dog - insignificant but still annoying.
You are like mustard yellow - you don't belong anywhere, except in mustard.
You are like the color magenta - you don't belong in the rainbow, or anywhere else for that matter.
You are mean.
You make me sad.
You are like a happy face with no smile - just two dots.
You are like a highly flammable children's nightgown - you meet no standards.
You are like a male exotic dancer, but you're not exotic or a dancer and you're only questionably male - what the hell are you?
You are like footsie pajamas - everyone grows out of you in a year or less.
You are like a donut with no hole - a hole-less donut.
You are asinine.
You are like a doggie toy - interesting only to babies and dogs.
You are like a doggie bag - always left cold and ignored.
You are like a radiator that blows cold air in the winter - you look inviting but everyone runs away once they discover your true nature.
You are like a cold toilet seat - people scream.
You are like the curling iron left on that burns down the house - people can't understand why they ever wanted you.
You are like a dusty curtain - allergy-causing and blocking the sunlight we so desperately need in our universal time of darkness.
You are like an Oreo with no creme filling - what the hell are you and why would anyone want you; you are useless, pointless, and dumb.
You are like incredibly stale bread crust - even the birds will not peck at your desiccated form.
You are like a clown.
You are like a daily multivitamin - hard to swallow and some people choke to death on you.
You are icky icky icky.
You are like a doctor shining a light in every crevice - disgusting
You are like a hummel plate on ebay - no one would want you (unless you were priced at less than two dollars).
You are like Miss Wisconsin at the Miss America contest - always the loser (and ugly).
You are like beer-flavored cheese - fat old guys devour you and everyone else stays away.
You are inane.
You are like coffee - bitter, not to mention the quickest beverage to mold.
You are like a torn paper bag - everybody would rather get rid of you than try to fix you enough to make you worth saving.
You are like Jasmine in the Disney animated feature Aladdin - where the hell is your belly button?
You are like a civics/physics/government book - heavy, dull, full of many words, yet without any meaning.
You are like a fortune cookie with no fortune - missing a necessary part.
You are like a pez dispenser in which no pez fit - what the hell are you?
You suck.
You are like an uuuuuf.
You are like a mathemagician - lame.
You are like a sticky bun that's green - things like you never happen because you're nasty.
You are like gold sequins - Dolly Parton and the Nashville music community are your only friends.
You are like listening to the Backstreet Boys for three hours straight - life threatening.
You are like blue M & M's - you replaced the tan ones, so everybody hates you.
You are like blue "razzberi" flavor - what the hell are you?
You are like a stiletto without a heel - flat and upsetting.
No, seriously, I really don't like you at all.

Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:43 am

woof woof ! wrote:The 'regular crowd' turned and gave you a once-over when you walked in. Then the cute girl turned, giggling, to her friend.

You don't want to be in their crowd. Hell, you don't even like them. But the least they could have done is acknowledge you were there instead of forcing you off the curb into that puddle.

It may not be you. You may be the best at what you do - but every now and then, someone with an edge comes along. An edge you can't quantify. An edge you can't grasp. An edge you realize you may never get.

Welcome to inferiority. It goes to purpose. And is our purpose, as an individual, our own or belonging to some other power? Do we define ourselves based on what we are supposed to do, or by what we wish to accomplish, for our own goals, not goals set by society, religion, or some other prefabrication of man? Do we know, inside, who we really are, ourselves, instead of in the definitions of what surrounds us?

It is really a question of using what exists for ourselves, or defining ourselves by what exists. It is a fine line, being able to split the difference, to create our own definition within the confines of what we know. Will Smith redefined what was what. Within the confines of the rap and Hollywood societies that define and confine him, he has defined who he is, not letting everyone else define who he. And in the process, gotten "Two thumbs up, ten toes, one knee and probably and a couple of elbows.

Is my thought process affected by the music I am listening to? Of course it is. But then, my thought process is affected by everything I have taken in and processed. It is a compilation of all that I have learned and all I have created on my own from the inputs I have taken. It is this rambling collection of words I have put to paper, and the amassed amount of opinion and thought I can't hope to verbalize in any effective manner.

very elloquent woofster, im filling up here    :bowdown
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:45 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:yes, you are completely right, of course you are? You make me feel inferior!!!!  :laugh:

:;):

Noun 1. inferiority complex - a sense of personal inferiority arising from conflict between the desire to be noticed and the fear of being humiliated.

you like to be noticed and you fear humiliation, that to me is an inferiority complex
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:51 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Was a double post, so i deleted the whole post, but you have to have something there, it doesnt take one letter...Clear that up for you does it?? ???

The problem that arises from self justification is that you get two people arguing about politics (for example) both of whom have already justified that no reasonable person could oppose their position. You therefore get an irresolvable argument. This causes the debate to no longer be a search for truth or the best result and instead one of how to beat the other side.

This is not to say that these things are not sometimes useful.
For example a standard psychological trick for people with "bad" behaviours is to
Separate out the part of them that is causing the problem - give it a name (like the devil or "the alcohol" or a psychological disease etc) and then allow the person to hate it and not the rest of them. It is largely nonsense but it is a useful tool.

However if one cares one can make a reasonable improvement in regard to reducing the amount of unreliable self justification one does. It is hard but I can think of a few simple mind exercises that can help.
One example is to spend some time intentionally not saying anything one is not absolutely sure of or that could be a lie of omission. You will soon realise how difficult that is and how many things are a function of self justification.

Inferiority complex can result from three different causes: physical causes, socio-economic causes and immigration.

Physical causes

Inferiority complex resulting from physical causes is mainly because the person in question is either too short (also called the Napoleon complex), or overweight. Because of their unusual physical conditions, such people tend to consider themselves less important than other people. While some people consciously do this, many subconsciously think and behave this way. An example can be two colleagues who work in equal ranks in a company, and who are equally successful in their jobs. When their boss wants to promote one of them to a higher position, the one who is overweight (or shorter, or whatever his/her physical condition is) will tend to think that his/her colleague deserves the promotion and asserts that he simply is not as good as the colleague. As a consequence, this person will start to blame himself for not performing well in his job (even if he does work well), and will try to work harder to compensate for his lack of confidence, which is usually obvious. It may be the characteristics of his life. For instance, by attempting to build a strong reputation as dominant, virile, and masculine in the arena of sex. While perhaps, his ability to actually perform may lack in method and/or technique, the focus here, is to keep the reputation intact, not necessarily the truth about performance. He may hone his talent through many sexual contacts and, over time, adopt a pattern of approach and a technique that allows acceptance, makes him feel superior and, thus, 'in-charge'. This is the goal. Feeling as if he has accomplished control, gives him a rush of satisfaction more important than the act of sex, itself. Within this category of the syndrome, the risk of a true addiction is high. It is not enough just to be a partner in the act of sex, it is the display or the knowledge of certain others (he deems important) about the act that is important. In building such a reputation, in his mind, he has conquered in an area of his life that is important to the male world.
[edit]

Socio-economic

Another common cause of inferiority complex is coming from a lower or lower-middle socio-economic class. This could occur in people, who work for higher-class families or who are often exposed to the lives of higher-class people in daily life. Seeing other people living in higher standards, the person starts to blame himself for not being able to provide his family the same comfort of life. Not only the person feels inferior to higher economic-class people, but a feeling of anger is also usually attached. As a consequence, whenever this person has the opportunity to hinder activities of other people, s/he will subconsciously unleash the desire to do this.
[edit]

Immigration

This kind of complex occurs in people who immigrate to other cities, regions, or countries. While it is more commonly observed in people who immigrate from a lower-life-standard area to a higher-life-standard area, it is also occurs in reverse situations. In the former case, the inferiority complex manifests itself in one of the two extremes: he/she could either feel an animosity towards the natives, and always hang out with other immigrants, especially from his own country if possible, or he could try to impress the natives as much as possible because of the thought that a lower-life-quality in his country means that he is a lower person. In the former case, the individual, whenever there is an opportunity, boasts about his native country in order to give people the impression that he is as important as the other people around. In the latter case, the person does the opposite: he never likes to mention about his home country, tries to lose his identity, and overimitates the natives' life styles. Whenever he sees other immigrants from his native land, he tries to avoid them. This is because of the thought that spending time with other immigrants will prove him to be a failure in integration to the society of the new spaces.

Do that help ?   :D   :D   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:53 am

The basic desire to be a leader arises in people who are suffering from an inferiority complex. It does not matter whether they move into the political world or into the religious world; the will-to-power is an absolute indication that the man feels himself inferior to others and he wants to prove to the world that it is not so.

It is not only a question of proving to the world; through the world he wants to prove it to himself too, that he is not inferior to anybody. The only way mind can manage it is to make everybody inferior to you.

Mind is not your intelligence.

It may sound strange but this is a truth, that mind is not your intelligence. Mind can be intellectual, which is a very poor substitute for intelligence. Intellectuality is mechanical. You can become a great scholar, a great professor, a great philosopher -- just playing with words which are all borrowed, arranging and rearranging thoughts, none of which are your own.

The intellect is absolutely bankrupt.

It has nothing of its own, all is borrowed.

And that's the difference between intelligence and intellect.

Intelligence has an eyesight of its own, a capacity to see into things, into problems.
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:01 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:i suck co'ck :buttrock

thats nothing to be proud of  ???

i prefer women, but hey, each to their own
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:07 am

Wow, you guys learnt how to copy and paste!!!

Well done!!!
76-1115222408

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls