Total votes : 27

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:22 pm

Woollyback wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
Woollyback wrote:Allow me to quote from my "Quote of the Day" thread:

RUDENESS IS THE WEAK MAN'S IMITATION OF STRENGTH

Allow ME to qoute from your 'qotd' thread!!!

'Do not be concerned without official position, be concerned with where a stand is established. Do not be concerned when not appreciated, seek what can be appreciated!!'

:p  :;):

Are you suggesting that my post was per chance directed at you?     ???

Why of course not Squire!!!!!

:;):

i'm glad to hear it good sir :O

:laugh:

:D
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:44 am

i said it wasnt me as i was obviously the prime suspect, however i am sure the mods will confirm this for you by checking th IP address.

ithink you started it yourself to be honest, the married thing was to throw us off the scent   ???
112-1077774096

Postby A.B. » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:50 am

i said it wasnt me as i was obviously the prime suspect, however i am sure the mods will confirm this for you by checking th IP address.

You can have a dynamic IP though :p
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:52 am

Just a thought,would it be possible to create a new section on this forum,THE BOXING RING any members who want to abuse each other for page after page just jump in the ring.I must admit Ifind some of these rows entertaining,but its happening in every thread at the momment.

The boxing ring, good idea.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:52 am

i dont have dynamic IP, the mods will also confirm this   ???
112-1077774096

Postby laza » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:23 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:some balls in the first place.

Ok the possibilities(in no particular order) - Neil/Peewee/Laza

*LAZA

Latecomer to the race (haha!), but his last post and its tone in general made him/her a 'suspect' (remember Inspector Morse right now!). Also see this character a lot, but he/she didnt post in here until late on.
Also the final line of the post, where he calls the person who started it a whatever, then there is a smily...possibly some sarcasm, who knows?
There is also this from a few days ago, which casts further suspicion :D
Quote (LIVERPOOLANYTIME @ July 29 2005,01:10)
Look guys maybe he is a youngster, yes he could have used google, but where better to ask than on a Liverpool Forum FFS!!!

Why do people love taking the p.iss!!! At least he had a feeling he might be lambasted etc; hence the name of his thread. Thing is though at least he wasnt scared to post it anyway!

So what he didnt know, just give him what info you can and feel as though you have actually been a help to someone instead of belittling/taking the p.iss etc; there really is no need for it!!!

Look not everyone has a strong personality and things like this could affect someones confidence FFS!!!  F.ucking idiots some of you!!!

Think about it he has only posted 9 (i think) posts since February, maybe because he always gets the same treatment, just a thought, but also a possibility!!!

Why are people so quick to put the sarcastic cape on?

He is a fellow fan, wanting to increase his knowledge on the club he supports and supposed FELLOW FANS take the p.iss I thought we were Liverpool fans FFS, we should not treat our own like this!!!!!!
Laza
Im impressed

How you found the time to jump on high moral ground is truly amazing   

Finally on Laza, the fact that Johnny posted after he did, just a thought?

*PEEWEE

Obviously the prime suspect  :D , but TBH (in all seriousness) I would be very surprised if it was Peewee. I dont know why but my gut instinct isnt too warm on this suspect!!
However, using my brain instead of gut, I see the following, he was the first to reply to the topic, a mere four mins after its inception!
Also stating twice (without being accused) he didnt start the thread. Also much of the initial post and the way it is written is quite familiar to how he writes and what words he choses to desrcribe me.
Apart from that not much else, quite weak evidence I would say!! But hey I am no Morse!!

*NEIL

First post on the subject was to the effect of 'Bet he thinks it was me', for me sort of a 'I get blamed for everything' stance, so often used by people who are worried of being blamed for something they know they did.
His second post, was along the lines of 'well looks like the POLL says you should f.uck off' (paraphrasing of course!). The words POLL in highlights as I think this word is key.
Nobody else in 2/3 pages mentioned the poll at all, whilst still making their comments. So this says to me he was really looking at the poll as a bearing on peoples stance, and I think this could have went into Gen Chat no problem, but it was placed in the poll section on purpose - to see the result - but it is only Neil that has really been concerned with the result.

Thats about it, I am not saying any of these points and observations are FACT, its just what I see.

No offence is intended and this is not to cause argument, it is just light hearted....I have not accused anyone thus far and still am not.

PS

*ANDY_G

Another latecomer, just posted before I went into Morse mode, and I must say what a puzzling post. Sort of like a riddle  :D , we had a 'disagreement' and debate the other day but again, i would be surprised if it was Andy. Just his post added some mystery.........................

So to answer your question Johnny.....I dont know!!!! and given the 'evidence' is quite even (when other things ie; past debates/arguments, are taken into account) on all 'suspects' , I wouldnt even hazard a guess, just for the fact it would be unfair of me.....as it may seem an accusation and I dont want to accuse anyone.
They should be man enough and just come out!!

Nah not even close , i stand and fall on my own two feet.

I just like annoying people with large egos by posting as little as possible  and watching them write war and peace back.
Thus tying up their time and not letting them annoy me in another thread which i deem to be  actually worthwhile    :D

oh just this once,  that last bit was sarcastic  so you wont have to go to Midsomer or get a touch of Frost to work it out
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:52 am

A.B. wrote:
Just a thought,would it be possible to create a new section on this forum,THE BOXING RING any members who want to abuse each other for page after page just jump in the ring.I must admit Ifind some of these rows entertaining,but its happening in every thread at the momment.

The boxing ring, good idea.

Been done already ages ago . the thread was called "Fight Club" , I think the mods locked it .

:(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:06 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Ok I will don my Inspector Morse 'alter-ego' and have a crack at who started this thread, seen as i am waiting for me dinner to be made, I swear she is performing an operation in there :D  !!

:wwww  Has yer mum stopped breast feeding you already ?   :laugh:

Can I be a suspect now ?  thankyou please .  :D   :D   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:05 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Ok the possibilities(in no particular order) - Neil/Peewee/Laza

Wrong, wrong and wrong.  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:10 am

peewee wrote:i said it wasnt me as i was obviously the prime suspect, however i am sure the mods will confirm this for you by checking th IP address.

ithink you started it yourself to be honest, the married thing was to throw us off the scent   ???

Yeah ,I'd go with this,Liveranytime doesn't sound old enough to be married (unless it's one of those eastern married at 13 jobs) and attention seeking kids will do anything to get noticed .

Come on Jmac ,spill  ! or at least give us another clue .  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:50 am

I'm going to give the member a chance to own up, otherwise I will publicly out him at sometime around 1630 hours today. :D
jonnymac1979

Postby stmichael » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:51 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm going to give the member a chance to own up, otherwise I will publicly out him at sometime around 1630 hours today. :D

yeah where is babu anyway? :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:13 pm

stmichael wrote:yeah where is babu anyway? :D

Ahhh, you fu*ker!!!  :laugh:   You've ruined my game!!!!  :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby babu » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:47 pm

i am here.  :p

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:42 pm