19%
If he woke up to himself he will be ok
33%
He p!sses off, wish he would leave
26%

Total votes : 27

Postby LiverPoolAnytime? » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:15 am

Hope the mods leave this up.

I am not taking the micky. I am just annoyed by the constant bickering liverpoolanytime enters into. He never assumes any responsibility for his own actions and defends himself to the death with pointless arguements.

I beleive he is hypocritical, irrational and has an overinflated
opinion of himself. he says he's married, his wife deserves a medal.

If only he would take some of the criticism on board or wake-up to himself. because some of his footballing posts are actually decent. but at moment his biggest contribution to the forum is disruption, along the lines of Hustler.

Now liverpoolanytime i am sure you are going to reply with an essay, but before you do, let me tell you i will not respond. You can pm to hearts content, i will not read it. I am an existing member, but i did not want to use my real nick to avoid having to enter into pointless discussion with you, from what i've seen they are all pointless. yes this may be gutless, but i am hoping that others will post here and you will see that you are begining to become a pain in the ar.se and then get back to being a contributer instead of a hypocritical pedestal standing d.ick.

Thank you.
LiverPoolAnytime?

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:19 am

its not me by the way, but i agree with everything above.

oh, he also sucks f@rts out of dead cats, i have that on good authority    :D
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby babu » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:59 am

:D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:47 am

Be fair guys , at least Liveranytime hasn't let his education go to his head . :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby The Ace1983 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:14 am

I don't have anything against Liverpoolanytime individually, but it has to be said that everyday on this site there is someone else spoiling for an argument because they have nothing better to do, or they have a bug up their ar5e about something and they are not prepared to listen to comments from other people (which makes this less of a forum and more of a grumpy notice board). You can't even joke with some people, because they fly off the handle at you and there seems to be a lot of hate at a time when we should, for the most part, be happy. Why can't some people lighten up? Go outside, enjoy the world, take a walk and meet some real people (I believe that I am in the Matrix and that all of you are robotic codes of some sort or another, so you don't count), instead of just sitting inside on nice days, b1tching about other peoples opinions because they aren't mirror images of your own.

Liverpoolanytime is actually one of the lesser annoyances on this site. What ever happened to Roberts?
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:18 am

I bet he thinks I started this thread.Kinda spits :censored: at you sometimes ???
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:24 pm

Don't much have a problem with him tbh. He enjoys debating (or arguing, take your pick) controversial topics and is very opinionated on many issues, often this leads to him strongly disagreeing with someone and it turns into a spat. Perhaps he gets wound up a bit too easily, but so can everyone at times.

At least he has an opinion unlike some on here who post one line posts which contribute :censored: all to the topic.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:41 pm

At least he has an opinion unlike some on here who post one line posts which contribute  all to the topic.

You mean like this:

Hmmmmm buurggeeeeerrr

:D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:42 pm

I know who started this topic.  Why don't you just come out and admit who you are? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:51 pm

Why did you start the topic jonny? :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:39 pm

Not me matey.  I don't really read his essays. 

No offence to him, but I read one of his essay posts in the London bombings thread and that was enough for me.  I don't wish him any harm though.  He can post on here all he likes.  I just read what I feel like.  I'm sure we're all the same.  There are certain members posts I just wont read, where on the other hand, I read every post certain members make if they've replied in a topic I'm interested in.  I'm not arrogant enough to think that people are still reading this post at this point, but I'm not bothered either way.  I'm happy with what I contribute.
jonnymac1979

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:38 pm

:p

I warned you lot, that WE CAN ALL, act the way you guys do. As they say......'Do as the romans do' so I have adjusted the way I am to suit the general environment that is these forums.
Certain people have provoked this, to my pleasure  too......Thank-you!!!

How sad, to create a NEW profile just for one post :laugh: .
'Neil' I didnt expect it was you, dont think you are smart enough to have thought of the idea TBH :laugh: !!

I dont really care, I am flattered by the poll!!!  :;):

Also the person who started the topic, is (again) wrong I am NOT married, but on the verge of doing so, I want a bit more money behind me, before I make such a commitment - both for the ceremony/honeymoon and the following months.
It would help if you at least used FACTS.

Haha, people think I AM THE ONE that gets riled easily, but it is not me that has assumed a pseudonym, the hypocrisy around here is crazy!!!  But at the same funny too!!!

but I read one of his essay posts in the London bombings thread and that was enough for me

Hehe, so that means you have a bearing on my posts from ONE post..........o......k..........then!!!

As I have said before, some people dont like to be qouted and are obviously used to be 'one of the crew' and not having to back up what they say or be qouted on what they say ....IT IS THIS that seems to annoy certain people!!!

I dont give a f.uck......If you are not prepared to back up your statements or opinions etc; then DONT post. It really is as simple as that!!!

Apart from Peewee, I would say NOT ONCE have i argued on here, rather i DEBATE.....However people seem unable to tell the difference.

TO THE POSTER OF THIS TOPIC, GET SOME BALLS, THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS FORUM AND YOU still ARE TOO SCARED TO USE YOUR OWN USERNAME

COMPLETE AND UTTER SADDO!!!!

Thanks to those with kind words, or a neutral view!!!! You know who you are!

:rasp
76-1115222408

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:56 pm

at moment his biggest contribution to the forum is disruption, along the lines of Hustler.

Talk about propaganda FFS!!!!   trying to infer I should be banned!!!   HAHAHAHAHAHA  :laugh: :laugh:

:cool:
76-1115222408

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:35 pm

Dont "..........o......k..........then!!!" me as if by doing that you've won!! :D  :laugh:

Whatever dude, you're obviously educated but so what?  There is a very popular General Chat area to this [Football] forum and as a result there are a lot of threads being started to do with stuff that’s happening in the world.  The debate usually starts off friendly but then political stances start coming into it and before you know it we’re having to delete posts and there are complaints being fired left, right and centre.  People don’t agree with each other all the time.  Fu*k me, ESPECIALLY on here.

There are three such threads active on the boards right now and you are in the thick of them all.  The Big Brother thread, the attack on the young lad from Huyton and the London underground thread.

I wont get into a heated discussion with you my friend as I’ve seen it and done it on this boards with the best and worst of them and I’ve been here too long to know it’s not worth it.  Like I said earlier, anyone is welcome to post here, yourself included and I have no opinion on you whatsoever.

My advice to you though is while you do post on here, if you put as much effort into your football posts as you did into your posts where you want to get your political and personal opinions and stances across, people wouldn’t anonymously start topics on you.
jonnymac1979

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:48 pm

Personally Liverpoolanytime does'nt annoy me one bit!He can be very opinonated at times but so can a lot of other people too!Maybe he has a warped sense of humour and can offend people at times,but i think its funny!And as for whoever posted annonomously,well thats just downright f.uckin pathetic and spineless to put it mildly!If u dont like his posts its simple,dont f.uckin read them!A bit of controversy never hurt anyone!He does seem a bit of a tos.ser though,but such is life! :D
66-1120597113

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls