19%
If he woke up to himself he will be ok
33%
He p!sses off, wish he would leave
26%

Total votes : 27

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:24 pm

Yes, the press conference is cancelled. :D

It was babu all along.  The tension was unbearable though, I couldn't have waited until 1630 hours.
jonnymac1979

Postby 84-1106852058 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:28 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
stmichael wrote:yeah where is babu anyway? :D

Ahhh, you fu*ker!!!  :laugh:   You've ruined my game!!!!  :laugh:

FFS,Iwas just going to open a book on it. :angry:
84-1106852058

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:34 pm

Babu ! :wwww .Hmmmmmmm,who would have thought it ? ,mind you they say the quiet ones are the ones you need to watch .
:D

p.s Is Babu also Liveranytime ? (asks Woof ,clutching at straws as his theory goes up in smoke  :D  )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby laza » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:24 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Yes, the press conference is cancelled. :D

It was babu all along.  The tension was unbearable though, I couldn't have waited until 1630 hours.

dammit, i was hoping you were going to announce some new signings as well
There is a argumentive left hand typer from the RAWK who would have  given this forum that extra class  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:40 pm

Babu you sell out...hahaha!!!!  :laugh:

Oh well, I was well off....................But so were those that believed it was me.......Woof Woof, I AM NOT MARRIED FFS....How many times?
???

:cool:
76-1115222408

Postby andy_g » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:22 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Woof Woof, I AM NOT MARRIED FFS....How many times?

how can you be not married a number of times? or am i missing something?

:;):

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:29 pm

Been done already ages ago . the thread was called "Fight Club" , I think the mods locked it .

I remember that, they should bring it back.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:16 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:.Woof Woof, I AM NOT MARRIED

If thats the start of another proposal my answer is still "No"   :no

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:49 am

:D No No No, I dont bat for the other side 'Poof Poof'. :p

76-1115222408

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:50 am

andy_g wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:Woof Woof, I AM NOT MARRIED FFS....How many times?

how can you be not married a number of times? or am i missing something?

:;):

Yes you seem to have missed something Andy  :D  :p .

'How many times'.....meant, how many times to I need to repeat this.
Hope that clears it up for ya!

76-1115222408

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:41 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
babu wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
neil wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:'In Rafa I/we trust' (which is beginning to p.iss me off if I am honest!!)
Hashish is both the cause of and solution to ALL of my problems!

this concerns me  ???

YOUR POINT IS WHAT YOU F.UCKING P.RICK........Either explain yourself and at least make a f.ucking point or dont f.ucking bother !!! You wouldnt be doing this >>  ???  if you were in my face, I love the way people try and get cocky for no reason because they are behind a computer screen. YES thats right BEHIND the computer screen, you are such a f.ucking p.ussy that you type something then hide BEHIND the computer as opposed to in front of it to back up what you said...VERY SAD!!!
I wonder how long people would be getting rude (for no reason i may add) if their address and photo was available to all??  I know full well i would be happy to post mine and stand by what i type......Would you, you little fool??   You qoute 2 seperate things (and comment on neither!!) and one of these is just one part of my sig and not even in the f.ucking post...........AS I SAID MAKE YER POINT (which will be countered swiftly!) AND STAND BY IT OR DONT F.UCKING BOTHER.

Dont worry a post will soon be up about the 'In rafa we trust' thing.

you are funny Liverpoolanytime. You have done this twice that i know about.

anyone criticises you in anyway, you over-react in a big-time. personally think its quite funny. why are you so high-strung?

Listen, you have an illicit substance as your avatar and a quote about it. If you are prepared to have it there, then be prepared to get comments about it. If you cannot take the comments/criticisms/opinions regarding it, then change your avatar.
or
you really need to get a thicker skin, IMO.

Tried not to be too be harsh Liverpoolanytime, but i was amazed last time when you went from nice to bizzarely angry for no apparent reason.

Look babu or whatever your name is, I am not angry at the fact of him talking about the Avatar or sig, my problem is ACTUALLY, make a point.....Why qoute something then not bother even having a point on it.......bit pointless dont you think.

I dont care what you say, I am very easy going, but it annoys me when people say (or write rather) something and fail to back it up with valid points.
This could be ANY post, doesnt even have to be directed at me, I simply cant stand it when people just dont bother with their posts, it is very annoying especially from frequent posters who write one line FFS!!!  That is real good debate isnt it   ???

The point you make about being 'criticised' is plain rubbish - I actually ENJOY that as it them means i have to counter their argument, just the same as if i disagree with someone i would expect them to come back and further stand by and back up their point......If they are not willing to do that (just as i am doing now btw!!) then why bother posting in the first place??

Thing that makes this worse is the fact HE DIDNT criticise me, and just qouted something and that was it....
What was his response??   'ponce'  says it all really!!

And furthermore, The Avater i have is one that is AVAILABLE FROM THE FORUM, IF IT WASNT AVAILABLE THEN I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE A LIVERPOOL ONE INSTEAD.
Also so what about the sig, how come people dont qoute the enlightening ones eh??  Only the one that suits them, as i have said before and will now reitterate - Qouting my sig as a form of disagreeing with me is just STUPID!!! Or using it to make out like I was chatting rubbish and that what the sig says is the reason for that!! Why not qoute some of what i have posted and give reason for your disagreement!!  Otherwise it is pointless really isnt it??

I dont say to people (when it is clear on the weekend that they have just come in from the pub etc; ie;logging in @ 11.30pm onwards) 'oh you are a drunk, thats probably the reason you write rubbish!'
You know why i dont - because it is ACTUALLY impossible to tell if somebody is drunk or not on the internet isnt it?? So I dont see why people feel the need and also feel that THEY KNOW that i am buzzing ALL THE TIME.  For the record I have'nt smoked a zut, for two weeks and this is due to BILLS being more important.
If people feel they can judge someone from their Avatar and sig, without knowing them - is just as ignorant as saying 'All Muslims are terrorists' - It is impossible to come to such an assumption, but as I said in my initial post it is amazing how cocky people get on the internet - ESPECIALLY when uncalled for and unprovoked!!! 

Also Babu, dont tell me what to do 'then change your Avater' WTF...Who are you FFS?  'Get thicker skin' Well i would rather have that than BE THICK like so many others on this forum!

Some people....Why do you feel the need to tell others what to do? Then dont like it when there is a response?

Finally, Babu, WHAT DID THIS HAVE TO DO WITH YOU.....I dont get involved in others arguments/rants/debates, so I dont understand why others do!!

I only address people ( in such a way as my initial post) if there is a need for it....I DO NOT ATTACK people for no reason, and dont even comment on some of the plain stupid and clearly uneducated posts that i see on a regular basis! WHY - Because it is pointless and also I am confident enough in myself and do not need to try and massage my ego by belittling others for no good reason!

'Tried not to be too harsh'......you are saying that like i should be scared that you WILL be harsh, or that i should be grateful you were not......Please be as harsh as you like next time mate!
babu
LFC Elite Member

Group: LFC Premium Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL ok dude.

for starters i know this had nothing to do with me, and for butting in i apologise. not my place. i guess i was bored at work.

but if you look at his post and can't see that prehaps you may have over reacted.. then i must assume there is history there.

as for you avatar, i couldn't give a sh!t either way, but i thought that was why you reacted the way you did this time and before.

don't worry mate my house is well and truly made of glass and i don't want to throw stones.

but i still think you're funny 

Thought i would post this as a possible reason as to why Babu, made his 'Topic'. But I suppose only he will ever know why?  But then again he says WHY in the initial post of the thread! But I have only ever ad ONE diagreement with him and wasnt a perosnal thing at all!!! Considering that, he must feel strongly on the subject to create an alter ego and a 'Poll'.

76-1115222408

Postby babu » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:43 am

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:15 am

Tut tut, Babu you wimp! :D

Liverpoolanytime seems alreet with me, perhaps he  fancies me!?! :( :p :laugh: ???

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:52 am

:laugh: :laugh:

:blues:  :shifty

76-1115222408

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:53 am

:laugh: :laugh:

:blues:  :shifty