YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:17 pm

A.B. wrote:It's just a game focker! :D

:laugh:

AB, I'm just filling in my diary with everybody's birthdays so I don't forget to send cards. when's yours, August 32nd?    :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:29 pm

AB, I'm just filling in my diary with everybody's birthdays so I don't forget to send cards. when's yours, August 32nd

No, August 39th. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:44 pm

don't be silly, everyone knows there's only 38 days in August  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:05 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Dont "..........o......k..........then!!!" me as if by doing that you've won!!
Whatever dude, you're obviously educated but so what?  There is a very popular General Chat area to this [Football] forum and as a result there are a lot of threads being started to do with stuff that’s happening in the world.  The debate usually starts off friendly but then political stances start coming into it and before you know it we’re having to delete posts and there are complaints being fired left, right and centre.  People don’t agree with each other all the time.  Fu*k me, ESPECIALLY on here.

There are three such threads active on the boards right now and you are in the thick of them all.  The Big Brother thread, the attack on the young lad from Huyton and the London underground thread.

I wont get into a heated discussion with you my friend as I’ve seen it and done it on this boards with the best and worst of them and I’ve been here too long to know it’s not worth it.  Like I said earlier, anyone is welcome to post here, yourself included and I have no opinion on you whatsoever.

My advice to you though is while you do post on here, if you put as much effort into your football posts as you did into your posts where you want to get your political and personal opinions and stances across, people wouldn’t anonymously start topics on you.

See this is what I am talking about.................

FFS!!!  I was joking, see how ALL can easily take things the wrong way, I mean does every 'joke' have to have a smily next to it to be understood??

Johnny mate calm down man!!!   :p  :laugh: :D   

Yes I am in the threads you mentioned, as are others, but I never start anything (on my mums life) I just enjoy DEBATING THE SUBJECT MATTER, but others always reply to my posts on a personal level, which isnt the subject matter. That just shows people up to be honest, and if people attack personally then I WILL reply, then when I do, people get p.issed.....Easiest way to stop this, would be just to keep to the subject matter.

Example, in the racism thread, I tried to bring the thread back to the main point by posting the latest on Bartons brother etc; but nobody was bothered.

So what can you do eh?? What can you do!!! (Rhetorical Question btw!!!  :laugh: )

PS - Johnny, I tend to disagree though about putting effort into my football posts, firstly they just get lost under the heap of one liners, and then I have seen others say 'I didnt read it all, but.......'
I have made plenty of decent posts, but as I say they tend to get lost, and this can become quite annoying, especially when you put in tme and effort.
I think that is why I am more in Gen Chat, because people do tend to actually debate, without the one liners.

Look, I am sorry, but I enjoy posts from people like yourself, St Michael, JBG, Bigmick, John Craig, YCTHGHCCF (or whatever his name is) and a good few more (cant list all, sorry to those I forgot, U know who U are anyway) when time, effort and reason are used, but these posts are beginning to get ever less frequent....So footbal Gen Discussion, can become extremely frivelous with things like 'I agree' or 'Yes he is sh.it' ....................Well thanks for that great observation FFS!!!!!

:D
76-1115222408

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:07 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:He does seem a bit of a tos.ser though,but such is life! :D

Why thank you Barry!!!!   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

76-1115222408

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:32 pm

no probs mate anytime u need a compliment or an ego massage u can call on me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:46 pm

Yea, I will get that score (sorry £20) out to you ASAP....Would you prefer cash or postal order??

76-1115222408

Postby neil » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:01 pm

the poll is suggesting you either wake up or bugger off
:oh:
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:04 pm

neil wrote:the poll is suggesting you either wake up or bugger off
:oh:

Neil, Neil, Neil you are really saying that like I give a f.uck about the poll. ???
You make me  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:cool:
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:44 am

i will resort to your usual argument, 'if you dont give a f.uck then why are you responding to the poll and the comments
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:51 am

The result Peewee, thats what I am talking about...OK.

The result is of no difference as it holds no authority! Therefore thats why 'I dont give a f.uck'.

Hope that clears that up for you. Or is there something else??
76-1115222408

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:56 am

tedious as ever.

anyway in all seriousness i hope that you take it on board what people are saying the you can get back to sensible posts and stop name calling at every oppourtunity. there really is no need for it and it is becoming boring.

also i hope you are aware that i didnt start this poll, i would do it in public if i was going to do it as people already know of my spat with you.

just chill out, if you dont agree with someone that doesnt mean they are a prat or a c.unt, have your say but have it without the abuse
112-1077774096

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:17 am

Take on board that debate means exactly that, anyway people in glass houses and all that, how did you start your post........'tedious as ever'............I have said it before , will say it again...Hypocrite.

My last post was simple and straight forward, but you say tedious...WHY?? Looking for a reaction no doubt. I pity you, I really do.
Just leave it, dont get angry because somebody agreed that you didnt exactly 'greet' our bulgarian friend with open arms!

You asked a question, you got an answer, why are you now changing the subject, in the hope of another argument?

At the end of the day, do you really think I will change the way I AM, and have developed as a young adult, due to a bunch of faceless (and cowardly to the poster) people who I know nothing of.

At least I am able to speak personally as I am a truthful person, many are quick to jump on the bandwagon, but I am sure if we knew about your private lives (to the relevant extent you do mine) then I am sure there would be less people throwing stones.

I thank you for your thoughts and will seriously think about changing my life based on them. I appreciate all your help in helping me overcome this obstacle in my life, I am sure I will be better for it!!!

I also wonder why you have stated TWICE you didnt start this poll, when I have not even stated anything to tat effect? No need to repeat yourself, not like I have called you a liar!

Thank-you!
76-1115222408

Postby Woollyback » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:41 am

Allow me to quote from my "Quote of the Day" thread:

RUDENESS IS THE WEAK MAN'S IMITATION OF STRENGTH
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls