1. yes
71%
2. no
5%
3. undecided
24%

Total votes : 21

Postby Lionheart » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:38 pm

Ok, I'll speak bluntly as blunt seems to be the only thing some people understand.

1. Ciggy...I wasn't referring to you as a drunk. Never have had a cause to. Don't know if you drink or not, don't particularly mind either way. I do feel concerned for you as a human being with your admission.

2. Lando...I'm NOT referring to your drinking habits either. Don't feel that you MUST expalin your drinking habits to me. Once again, reread my original post son.

"It's becoming plainly obvious that some people should have a breath testing devise that locks them out of their computer to avoid making complete tw@ts of themselves, something some seem to do with monotonous regularity."

Can you see anywhere here where I have said, "Lando has a drinking problem" or even inferred that?? What I did say was, "...SOME people..." I didn't "plainly admit" anything about you and your drinking habits. You must stop being so paranoid and/or sensitive on this issue.

If both of you (Ciggy & Lando) look back through this topic you will note the comments made by one Barry Belfast smacks of liquor loading which well all know Barry is wont to do on a hot day. I was referring specifically to Barry's post. So that should dispell any misunderstanding or misconceptions. Now can we get down to the meat and bones of the issue?

Lando...Needless to say you think I'm a condescending, flower sniffing, pony patting, hypocrite (I still can't figure out where this analogy comed from especially to pony and flower/posy bit ??? ), but that's ok because when it is boiled down and the truth is revealed, I can deal with that because your opinion doesn't matter to me. YOU don't matter to me. What I take issue with is your bully boy tactics especially when you denigrate individuals or groups in our society based on same lame, obscure and/or misguided belief simply because it makes you feel bigger, better, more secure or superior in some way or that it's funny!!!  That smacks of bigotry to me. As I say, if you didn't take yourself so seriously you actually might be a funny guy. Is THAT condescending?? Probably, but unlike you I'm not here to impress people. You say I don't have any idea of your brain power?? Well, your postings speak volumes as far as I'm concerned. You can express any opinion you want Lando, I doubt I'm going to stop you, but you should consider just how silly your opinion can make you look at times.

If that's patronising, I suppose that I'll just have to add that label to my growing list of faults...but hey, I'm over it!!   :cool: :laugh:

Now where is that Pony??  :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:39 pm

Oasis wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:BTW - My views on gays are entirely to raise laughs. (Which they achieve in those not too narrowminded to realise it. ;) )

My views on religion are the same as most normal people. Are you trying to imply that Mr Bin LAden and his c*nt followers are right?

Because if you are, then you're a bigger c*ckhead than I gave you credit for.

You have an obsession with homosexuality, that's my two cents of it, perhaps you're in denial about being gay or you're just an out and out homophob. I don't agree with religion at all, but on the same token I don't go around insulting other people's religion for the expense of a few cheap laughs behind a computer screen.

:wwww

WHat a typical response!!! I thought it was I who was supposedly narrowminded!?!

Can it not just be that having grown up playing team games such as rugby, I have developed a keener, drier sense of humour than you? One where insults are all part of the fun?

COuld it not be that it is your own sexual insecurities which prevent you from seeing the funny side to those jokes?

Had you had a normal childhood, rather than one where food was given only after sex, you would realise this.

Regarding religion - I say things as they are. Religion, sexuality or politics.

I tell you the truth, no matter how many hippies and pansies I upset.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:42 pm

I saw the funny side of the gay jokes when I was younger, but when you enter the stage known as adulthood, they are no longer funny. As for me being insecure about my sexuality, not a chance, I know that I am straight, however I'm not the one with the deep obsession Lando.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:48 pm

Lionheart wrote:1. Ciggy...I wasn't referring to you as a drunk. Never have had a cause to. Don't know if you drink or not, don't particularly mind either way. I do feel concerned for you as a human being with your admission.

Yep I drink I made a total fool out of myself on here the other night, I have appoligised to the people I insulted.
I dont have a drink problem thanx anyway.
But you know how it is if someone p.isses you off when your p.issed it always ends in arguements.
I was out of order to a lot of people the other night, Lando included and Saint.
I have appoligised for my behaviour but I know when I am in the wrong.

Oasis doesnt.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:50 pm

Why should I? You crusaders pick fights with me first, you don't apologise to me, therefore I shant apologise to you.
48-1119859832

Postby EddieC » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:56 pm

I haven't been here that long, and don't know this Karim, but judging by comments earlier in this thread I take it he was some sort of Al-Qaeda fanatic.

If this is the case I now believe Oasis IS him. Crusaders is the term they use for non-muslims.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:00 pm

I use one word and I'm suddenly a muslim with the name Karim, this is more and more ridiculous as it goes on.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:09 pm

Lionheart wrote:Ok, I'll speak bluntly as blunt seems to be the only thing some people understand.

1. Ciggy...I wasn't referring to you as a drunk. Never have had a cause to. Don't know if you drink or not, don't particularly mind either way. I do feel concerned for you as a human being with your admission.

2. Lando...I'm NOT referring to your drinking habits either. Don't feel that you MUST expalin your drinking habits to me. Once again, reread my original post son.

"It's becoming plainly obvious that some people should have a breath testing devise that locks them out of their computer to avoid making complete tw@ts of themselves, something some seem to do with monotonous regularity."

Can you see anywhere here where I have said, "Lando has a drinking problem" or even inferred that?? What I did say was, "...SOME people..." I didn't "plainly admit" anything about you and your drinking habits. You must stop being so paranoid and/or sensitive on this issue.

If both of you (Ciggy & Lando) look back through this topic you will note the comments made by one Barry Belfast smacks of liquor loading which well all know Barry is wont to do on a hot day. I was referring specifically to Barry's post. So that should dispell any misunderstanding or misconceptions. Now can we get down to the meat and bones of the issue?

Lando...Needless to say you think I'm a condescending, flower sniffing, pony patting, hypocrite (I still can't figure out where this analogy comed from especially to pony and flower/posy bit ??? ), but that's ok because when it is boiled down and the truth is revealed, I can deal with that because your opinion doesn't matter to me. YOU don't matter to me. What I take issue with is your bully boy tactics especially when you denigrate individuals or groups in our society based on same lame, obscure and/or misguided belief simply because it makes you feel bigger, better, more secure or superior in some way or that it's funny!!!  That smacks of bigotry to me. As I say, if you didn't take yourself so seriously you actually might be a funny guy. Is THAT condescending?? Probably, but unlike you I'm not here to impress people. You say I don't have any idea of your brain power?? Well, your postings speak volumes as far as I'm concerned. You can express any opinion you want Lando, I doubt I'm going to stop you, but you should consider just how silly your opinion can make you look at times.

If that's patronising, I suppose that I'll just have to add that label to my growing list of faults...but hey, I'm over it!!   :cool: :laugh:

Now where is that Pony??  :D

Calling me "Son" is patronising, is it not?

THe "ponies and pansies"  statement referred to you wanting the World to be all sweetness and light. Not really a difficult link.

In the post following your "drinking" one, you said "SO you do know who I'm talking about, Lando...", then went on to blabber something about grey matter.

I fail to see the paranoia you like to invent.

If I am a bully, why am I still here? Are you insinuating that the mods have no brain? BEcause surely they would identify any such problem and reslove it?

Despite what you want to believe, I do not feel the need to impress anyone, least of all yourself. I come on here because I am a Liverpool fan first, and a bit of a joker second.

If you cannot see that it's YOU who takes ME far too seriously, I suggest you go on another sabbatical until you can.

You can arrogantly question my intelligence all you like - it will not change the fact that I have brains and qualifications to prove it. I am not justifying myself to you, simply correcting your misaprehensions.

If you really, really think I believe Oasis is literally a sweaty bubo, etc, then you are in desperate need of medical attention.

I do, however, believe you are misguided due to some unfortunate character flaw that only allows you to accept posts if they are loving and caring.

The world is not like that, LH.

If I am a bully, why do so many people agree with me, not Mr KArim?

You need to wake up and stop letting your past grievences cloud your judgement of the issue in hand.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:10 pm

Why use the term 'Crusaders' then?

Bit of a strange word to use given the context of the discussion.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:11 pm

Oasis wrote:I use one word and I'm suddenly a muslim with the name Karim, this is more and more ridiculous as it goes on.  :D

Keep smiling KArim.

How it must grate your ego that you are too thick to conceal your true identity.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:12 pm

Qualifications don't measure intelligence, just look at Einstein.

There is no issue in hand, you are throwing accusations about without an ounce of evidence.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:13 pm

EddieC wrote:Why use the term 'Crusaders' then?

Bit of a strange word to use given the context of the discussion.

Because that's the best way to describe this ridiculous witch hunt.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:14 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Oasis wrote:I use one word and I'm suddenly a muslim with the name Karim, this is more and more ridiculous as it goes on.  :D

Keep smiling KArim.

How it must grate your ego that you are too thick to conceal your true identity.

You've not proved anything. I don't know where you've gotten that idea.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:14 pm

Oasis wrote:Qualifications don't measure intelligence, just look at Einstein.

There is no issue in hand, you are throwing accusations about without an ounce of evidence.

WHat does measure it then? IQ tests?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:15 pm

Oasis wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Keep smiling KArim.

You've not proved anything. I don't know where you've gotten that idea.  :D

You're pathetic.

WHy do you persist in keeping this charade going?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls