1. yes
71%
2. no
5%
3. undecided
24%

Total votes : 21

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:59 pm

Oasis wrote:I'm not saying you have to agree with me, I'm saying you have to be able to take a different view on board, which you don't do. Anyone who has a different view to your own you call them everything under the sun,run off and make stupid polls.

I respect anyone's views, no matter how much I agree with them or disagree with them, it's when morons like you who start acting like Lord of the Manor and seem to think your opinion is the only one allowed that I'll lash out.

I find it funny that you're putting all your faults on me, when it's you who can't accept a difference of opinion and it's you who starts petty insults first.

Grow up.

Hmmm...

Nice try, Karim, but may I suggest you get yourself back to school?

I don't agree with a lot of people on here. If their "opinion" is credible, I'll construct the masterpiece you feel you deserve.

If, like you, they talk utter rubbish, they will be greeted with contempt.

If I said,

"I think Watford and Barcelona are exactly the same. Infact, if they wore the same tops you wouldn't be able to tell them apart due to an equal level of footballing ability",

would you take me seriously? Would you type out a decent reply, or say "Stop talking out of your a*se"? (Which, BTW, is a term you should be familiar with.)

I wouldn't start bitching about it - but therein lies the difference between us, KArim.

I have a brain.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:04 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:I have a brain.

Yes a brain filled with views that are centuries old and immaturity. But I agree you have a brain that no one in their right mind would be proud of.  :laugh:

Keep the ball going Lando, you're making a complete fool of yourself as per usual.
48-1119859832

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:19 pm

Oasis wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:I have a brain.

Yes a brain filled with views that are centuries old and immaturity. But I agree you have a brain that no one in their right mind would be proud of.  :laugh:

Keep the ball going Lando, you're making a complete fool of yourself as per usual.

WHich views come under those catagories then, Karim? DO enlighten me.

Oh, and if your grammar was up to scratch, you'd realise that you actually meant "Immature".

But I'm sure you knew that, oh Great One.  :bowdown
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:22 pm

Oasis wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Oasis wrote:I'm not taking s.hit from you, Lando or anyone else on here.

Well if you dont like it leave.

Wasn't you who said you were gonna walk if I posted on here again?  :D

Why should I leave because of you? I know you would love it but why should I? You tell me...........

I think its bang out of order that you badmouth one of the MODS St MIck, then Lando and Barry get a warning because of you, you fecking kunthorse.
If you want to know what a kunthorse is, its a horse but with biggerlips tw@t
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:22 pm

Your comments on gays and religion for starters are nothing short of disgusting, but you see them as being acceptable because you're narrowminded.

You pick faults out in my grammar, I'm not bothered, English was never a strong point of mine.

But feel free to pick out my grammar mistakes in Spanish.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:Why should I leave because of you? I know you would love it but why should I? You tell me...........

I think its bang out of order that you badmouth one of the MODS St MIck, then Lando and Barry get a warning because of you, you fecking kunthorse.
If you want to know what a kunthorse is, its a horse but with biggerlips tw@t

I'm not saying you should leave, I wouldn't want anyone to leave because of me, but on the same token I shouldn't leave just because I have different opinions to most. However I get called an "attention whore" and there's you who starts saying "I'll leave" and then when it comes to the crunch you're still here.

I badmouthed St Mike, when was this? Do supply the evidence, I don't believe I have and Ii'm sure if I did, I'd of been banned by now.
48-1119859832

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:29 pm

Oasis wrote:Your comments on gays and religion for starters are nothing short of disgusting, but you see them as being acceptable because you're narrowminded.

You pick faults out in my grammar, I'm not bothered, English was never a strong point of mine.

But feel free to pick out my grammar mistakes in Spanish.  :D

So where are you from then, dear boy?

DO you have a gaff with apples and pears?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:31 pm

Typical thread in this forum at the mo.

Oasis - I think this.

Someone else - I think you're wrong

Oasis - you're a pr!ck, if you don't like my posts don't read them

Just an observation
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:32 pm

BTW - My views on gays are entirely to raise laughs. (Which they achieve in those not too narrowminded to realise it. :;): )

My views on religion are the same as most normal people. Are you trying to imply that Mr Bin LAden and his c*nt followers are right?

Because if you are, then you're a bigger c*ckhead than I gave you credit for.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:32 pm

EddieC wrote:Typical thread in this forum at the mo.

Oasis - I think this.

Just an observation

No, you're wrong, it's the other way around and I have been like that on the odd ocassion, those comments come from me after I've been told to go and die because I have an opinion that differs to most.
48-1119859832

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:33 pm

Oasis - I think this.

Just an observation

In a nutshell mate.

He whines like a little schoolgirl bitch with a splinter when we go back at him, though.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:34 pm

Oasis wrote:

Oasis - I think this.

Just an observation

No, you're wrong, it's the other way around and I have been like that on the odd ocassion, those comments come from me after I've been told to go and die because I have an opinion that differs to most.

DOn't dramatise, Karim.

You were told to go and die because that's the best thing for humanity.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:34 pm

Oasis wrote:I badmouthed St Mike, when was this? Do supply the evidence, I don't believe I have and Ii'm sure if I did, I'd of been banned by now.

Err yes you did, and he will confilm it when he is back on line.
your just a gobsh.ite fella thats it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:34 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:BTW - My views on gays are entirely to raise laughs. (Which they achieve in those not too narrowminded to realise it. ;) )

My views on religion are the same as most normal people. Are you trying to imply that Mr Bin LAden and his c*nt followers are right?

Because if you are, then you're a bigger c*ckhead than I gave you credit for.

You have an obsession with homosexuality, that's my two cents of it, perhaps you're in denial about being gay or you're just an out and out homophob. I don't agree with religion at all, but on the same token I don't go around insulting other people's religion for the expense of a few cheap laughs behind a computer screen.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:35 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Oasis wrote:I badmouthed St Mike, when was this? Do supply the evidence, I don't believe I have and Ii'm sure if I did, I'd of been banned by now.

Err yes you did, and he will confilm it when he is back on line.
your just a gobsh.ite fella thats it.

You supply me the evidence? Go on show me what I've supposedly did. So that's two acussations but ones that hold no water and have no evidence to back them up.
48-1119859832

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls