71%
2. no
5%
3. undecided
24%

Total votes : 21

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:56 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Oasis wrote:Take your witch hunt to the mods and get them to compare IP addresses then.

Well that would be a piece of p*ss to alter. JUst change computers/address, etc.

FOr all we know, you could be posting from your Suicide-bomber's training HQ.

Are you on drugs? Just look at what you're posting and accusing me of, all because you don't like my views. You've got some serious problems.
48-1119859832

Postby supersub » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:06 pm

this  witch-hunt stops now....sad how certain members get persecuted for having an alternative view to the clique.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:08 pm

Oasis wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Oasis wrote:Take your witch hunt to the mods and get them to compare IP addresses then.

Well that would be a piece of p*ss to alter. JUst change computers/address, etc.

FOr all we know, you could be posting from your Suicide-bomber's training HQ.

Are you on drugs? Just look at what you're posting and accusing me of, all because you don't like my views. You've got some serious problems.

No, I am not on drugs. I have never even tried drugs.

You, however, are a very bad liar.

And, ofcourse, you are Karim.

You're right about one thing, though - I don't like your views. I don't like your views on Scousers, I don't like your views on football, and I don't like your views on anything else.

You want to know why?

Because you talk sh*t.

You started this by having a pop at me in a thread before I suspected you were anything other than a normal poster. There was no insult from me in the first instance, but you had your little bitch with a " :D" at the end.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:17 pm

supersub wrote:this  witch-hunt stops now....sad how certain members get persecuted for having an alternative view to the clique.

Sad how some of the mods prefer to entertain a stuck-up w*nker like KArim than go with the main feeling on the forum that the wind-up merchant should be banned.

Still - you warn me instead, eh?

Good thinking, Batman.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:19 pm

I should be banned on what grounds? Having a different opinion than most on here? I have no reason to be banned, in fact the older members including yourself can get away with much worse than what I do, so to ban me is unjustified and it's a wasted post but I am not a person called Karim. I suggest lay off now, it's getting boring.
48-1119859832

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:16 pm

supersub wrote:this  witch-hunt stops now....sad how certain members get persecuted for having an alternative view to the clique.

Aye aint it!! And sad that members get persecuted for saying exactly whats happening! :no
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:I will leave this forum if this kunt, continues to post in it, I dont give a feck.
I like a lot of people here, but if he does not go I will.

Treacle you cant leave !!

You are the jam in my doughnut, life on the forum without you would be meaningless   

P.S If I'm getting to heavy just point the gun  :D
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:37 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:

Sad how some of the mods prefer to entertain a stuck-up w*nker like KArim than go with the main feeling on the forum that the wind-up merchant should be banned.

Still - you warn me instead, eh?

Good thinking, Batman.

Supersub, there's a big difference between having an alternate view, and being a wind up merchant attention seeking whore like Oasis.
        I would suggest you read some of his posts before you reach a conclusion. Unfortunately Oasis has brought all the abuse and ill feeling on himself by his silly attempts to create arguments with people, that are nothing to do with Liverpool FC.
account deleted by request

Postby Lionheart » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:43 am

Oh, it's so good to see understanding and acceptance is so strong on this forum...

Heaven help anyone who has an opinion that differs from the mainstream (?? the norm).

I don't have anything against Oasis. Sure he might have some 'odd' ideas on certain topics but very little (if any) of it is hateful. He and I have had a defference of opinion but none of it has been inflammatory or derogatory, unlike some of the responders who can't bear to think that someone else has a different opinion. It's just that some posters on here can't stand opinions that differ from their own. Yeah, you know who I'm referring to.

It's becoming plainly obvious that some people should have a breath testing devise that locks them out of their computer to avoid making complete tw@ts of themselves, something some seem to do with monotonous regularity.

I've said it before & I'll say it again...try a little understanding and acceptance people.  ???

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:02 am

Lionheart wrote:Oh, it's so good to see understanding and acceptance is so strong on this forum...

Heaven help anyone who has an opinion that differs from the mainstream (?? the norm).

I don't have anything against Oasis. Sure he might have some 'odd' ideas on certain topics but very little (if any) of it is hateful. He and I have had a defference of opinion but none of it has been inflammatory or derogatory, unlike some of the responders who can't bear to think that someone else has a different opinion. It's just that some posters on here can't stand opinions that differ from their own. Yeah, you know who I'm referring to.

It's becoming plainly obvious that some people should have a breath testing devise that locks them out of their computer to avoid making complete tw@ts of themselves, something some seem to do with monotonous regularity.

I've said it before & I'll say it again...try a little understanding and acceptance people.  ???

AM I to assume that the life of flowers and ponies has become too boring, Lionheart?

You haven't even been around while that turd has been doing this, and knowing you your difference of opinion was probably to do with your favourite posy.

I resent your insinuation that I post when drunk. I hardly ever drink, and certainly not in the day. You can believe what you want, but a few on here know I work at weekends, all well respected posters.

Might I suggest you take a look around the place, Lionheart, before YOU start?
The vast majority of regular posters want the scutter banned. He is a wind-up merchant, a scouse-hater, and a pr*ck.

He IS Liverpool Anytime, whether you want to believe it or not.

He is even worse than Hustler.

I will stop this "witch-hunt", until the w*nker posts something else that is designed to annoy. Then I will complain to the mods and get him a warning. OK?

That's how it works, right

P.S.

I'm sure your kids would LOVE to see you calling me a tw*t, LH.

Hypocrite.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:30 am

I see a few people on here defending Oasis, but no-one's voted no yet. ???
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:42 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Oh, it's so good to see understanding and acceptance is so strong on this forum...

AM I to assume that the life of flowers and ponies has become too boring, Lionheart?

You haven't even been around while that turd has been doing this, and knowing you your difference of opinion was probably to do with your favourite posy.

I resent your insinuation that I post when drunk. I hardly ever drink, and certainly not in the day. You can believe what you want, but a few on here know I work at weekends, all well respected posters.

Might I suggest you take a look around the place, Lionheart, before YOU start?
The vast majority of regular posters want the scutter banned. He is a wind-up merchant, a scouse-hater, and a pr*ck.

He IS Liverpool Anytime, whether you want to believe it or not.

He is even worse than Hustler.

I will stop this "witch-hunt", until the w*nker posts something else that is designed to annoy. Then I will complain to the mods and get him a warning. OK?

That's how it works, right

P.S.

I'm sure your kids would LOVE to see you calling me a tw*t, LH.

Hypocrite.

So you DO know who I'm talking about Lando?? Oh, well done. Maybe you aren't as devoid of the grey matter as I thought you were.

Son, reread my previous post because at no time did I refer to you about posting drunk. What I do find intriguing is why you feel that it is necessary to justify your drinking habits to me?? I just don't care. It's your business if you drink or not....I'm just glad you don't because you insult people well enough without bringing alcohol into the equation.

Lando, the banning of posters is the mods job NOT yours. Bring abusive, rascist or objectionable posts to the mods attention and if you don't like their decsion then stay away. It worked for me (for a while) after your last well thought out and deep utterings...

As I said to Saint recently, if you think Oasis is on the wind up ignore him. If he truely is a wind up merchant he can only get his jollies if you respond. Surely you must have worked that out for yourself??

Now, I'm going to take my own advice. In fact I'm going back to my life of...what was it?? Flowers and ponies??  :D Lando, if you didn't think you were so clever, I'd think you were a funny fella....

Tra la la la

Nice pony!!! 

:laugh:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:58 am

I'm intrigued to see where the LPA/Karim comparisons are being drawn from. I don't see the similarity personally.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:02 am

Lionheart wrote:So you DO know who I'm talking about Lando??

I do Lionheart, me.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:43 am

LFC #1 wrote:I'm intrigued to see where the LPA/Karim comparisons are being drawn from. I don't see the similarity personally.

That's because I'm not. Lando is just trying to drive me away and I refuse to leave unless I'm banned.
48-1119859832

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls