2. no
5%
3. undecided
24%

Total votes : 21

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:17 am

s@int wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
supersub wrote:this  witch-hunt stops now....sad how certain members get persecuted for having an alternative view to the clique.

Sad how some of the mods prefer to entertain a stuck-up w*nker like KArim than go with the main feeling on the forum that the wind-up merchant should be banned.

Still - you warn me instead, eh?

Good thinking, Batman.

Supersub, there's a big difference between having an alternate view, and being a wind up merchant attention seeking whore like Oasis.
        I would suggest you read some of his posts before you reach a conclusion. Unfortunately Oasis has brought all the abuse and ill feeling on himself by his silly attempts to create arguments with people, that are nothing to do with Liverpool FC.

S@int, it's no secret you don't like me and you would love to see my banned from this forum, so of course you being a very immature adult (who sent me hordes of abuse via PM) will do and say anything to see me banned. I am not a wind up merchant, it's only people like you, who are so narrowminded that they can't accept anyone else's views which differ to yours. As I've said to you to a while ago, if you don't like my views, don't read them and don't reply to them, it's as simple as that.
48-1119859832

Postby Rafa D » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:28 am

I'd like an umbongo shake!! :D
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:23 pm

Oasis wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:I'm intrigued to see where the LPA/Karim comparisons are being drawn from. I don't see the similarity personally.

That's because I'm not. Lando is just trying to drive me away and I refuse to leave unless I'm banned.

You can sound a little condescending at times, with a somewhat "holier than thou" attitude. However i don't think you're a wind-up, just have a differing opinion to others, which is often reasonable, sometimes not, but the same can probably be said of most people.

I don't think you make this forum a noticeably worse place, and am happy for you to keep posting here even if I sometimes don't agree with you.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:00 pm

Oasis wrote:
s@int wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
supersub wrote:this  witch-hunt stops now....sad how certain members get persecuted for having an alternative view to the clique.

Sad how some of the mods prefer to entertain a stuck-up w*nker like KArim than go with the main feeling on the forum that the wind-up merchant should be banned.

Still - you warn me instead, eh?

Good thinking, Batman.

Supersub, there's a big difference between having an alternate view, and being a wind up merchant attention seeking whore like Oasis.
        I would suggest you read some of his posts before you reach a conclusion. Unfortunately Oasis has brought all the abuse and ill feeling on himself by his silly attempts to create arguments with people, that are nothing to do with Liverpool FC.

S@int, it's no secret you don't like me and you would love to see my banned from this forum, so of course you being a very immature adult (who sent me hordes of abuse via PM) will do and say anything to see me banned. I am not a wind up merchant, it's only people like you, who are so narrowminded that they can't accept anyone else's views which differ to yours. As I've said to you to a while ago, if you don't like my views, don't read them and don't reply to them, it's as simple as that.

I dont even know you so how can I not like you? I dont like your windup posts, and I dont like you creaming yourself about Mexico players in a Liverpool v Eindhoven thread or using the fact that we lost 3-0 to Everton to have a dig at another member. The fact that you wrote "typical typical" because Bellamy got the better of one of your precious Mexican players is not exactly endearing either.
        As for my pm's I wrote twice to you, once to ask why you wrote in such an offensive way, and having received your reply, once to express my views. I was then inundated by PM'S FROM YOU to which I did not reply!
       You came back on here apologising for offending half the forum, and immediately begin by insulting Lando and Judge. You then
insinuate that the mods are biased and continue by saying some of the forum's best posters treat other members in a shocking manner.
account deleted by request

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:08 pm

Don't read and reply to my posts then.  :D
48-1119859832

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:36 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Oh, it's so good to see understanding and acceptance is so strong on this forum...

Heaven help anyone who has an opinion that differs from the mainstream (?? the norm).

I don't have anything against Oasis. Sure he might have some 'odd' ideas on certain topics but very little (if any) of it is hateful. He and I have had a defference of opinion but none of it has been inflammatory or derogatory, unlike some of the responders who can't bear to think that someone else has a different opinion. It's just that some posters on here can't stand opinions that differ from their own. Yeah, you know who I'm referring to.

It's becoming plainly obvious that some people should have a breath testing devise that locks them out of their computer to avoid making complete tw@ts of themselves, something some seem to do with monotonous regularity.

I've said it before & I'll say it again...try a little understanding and acceptance people.  ???

AM I to assume that the life of flowers and ponies has become too boring, Lionheart?

You haven't even been around while that turd has been doing this, and knowing you your difference of opinion was probably to do with your favourite posy.

I resent your insinuation that I post when drunk. I hardly ever drink, and certainly not in the day. You can believe what you want, but a few on here know I work at weekends, all well respected posters.

Might I suggest you take a look around the place, Lionheart, before YOU start?
The vast majority of regular posters want the scutter banned. He is a wind-up merchant, a scouse-hater, and a pr*ck.

He IS Liverpool Anytime, whether you want to believe it or not.

He is even worse than Hustler.

I will stop this "witch-hunt", until the w*nker posts something else that is designed to annoy. Then I will complain to the mods and get him a warning. OK?

That's how it works, right

P.S.

I'm sure your kids would LOVE to see you calling me a tw*t, LH.

Hypocrite.

So you DO know who I'm talking about Lando?? Oh, well done. Maybe you aren't as devoid of the grey matter as I thought you were.

Son, reread my previous post because at no time did I refer to you about posting drunk. What I do find intriguing is why you feel that it is necessary to justify your drinking habits to me?? I just don't care. It's your business if you drink or not....I'm just glad you don't because you insult people well enough without bringing alcohol into the equation.

Lando, the banning of posters is the mods job NOT yours. Bring abusive, rascist or objectionable posts to the mods attention and if you don't like their decsion then stay away. It worked for me (for a while) after your last well thought out and deep utterings...

As I said to Saint recently, if you think Oasis is on the wind up ignore him. If he truely is a wind up merchant he can only get his jollies if you respond. Surely you must have worked that out for yourself??

Now, I'm going to take my own advice. In fact I'm going back to my life of...what was it?? Flowers and ponies??  :D Lando, if you didn't think you were so clever, I'd think you were a funny fella....

Tra la la la

Nice pony!!! 

:laugh:

Don't condescend to me, LionHeart. It doesn't endear you to anyone.

You said, and I quote,

"It's becoming plainly obvious that some people should have a breath testing devise that locks them out of their computer to avoid making complete tw@ts of themselves, something some seem to do with monotonous regularity."

As you plainly admit you were talking about me, how can I not take that as a slur on my person?

If you really must kid yourself that you are some saintly presence, "guiding" members such as myself, do not patronise me literarily. Although you may well be older, you have no idea of the brain power of anyone on here, least of all myself.

You took offense at a post I made which in no way referenced you or your kin, and ever since you've made a point to stay away.

Why come back to re-open the issue? What is the point?

In taking your own advice, may I assume that means you will allow me to express MY opinion (That OAsis is a tw*t named Karim), being such a stickler for free-thinking?

You see, LionHeart - it works BOTH ways.  :;):
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:45 pm

Oh here we go again, the witch hunt starts up again. Lando do yourself a favour and get a woman or a man. You seriously need to get a life, you obviously have nothing better to do than accuse people of being this person or that person. It wouldn't surprise me if you were Karim.
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:37 pm

Oasis wrote:Oh here we go again, the witch hunt starts up again. Lando do yourself a favour and get a woman or a man. You seriously need to get a life, you obviously have nothing better to do than accuse people of being this person or that person. It wouldn't surprise me if you were Karim.

OI feck face listen up, you fu.ckin abcess.
You dont know when to just stop do you?
For your information Lionheart was talking about me, how I know this is Ive called you a tw@t Lando didnt, I know lando is not a p.iss head however I am.

And Lando has a woman and a very good one at that, not that its got feck all to do with you, I think he has a life more than I can say for you.

And you seem very acquainted with Karim calling him by his first name an that considering you dont f.uckin know him.

I dont give a f.uck if I get a warning card for you, you piece of sh.it cause you offer f.uck all to this forum, however Lando is the reason many of us continue to post on it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:42 pm

Oasis wrote:Oh here we go again, the witch hunt starts up again. Lando do yourself a favour and get a woman or a man. You seriously need to get a life, you obviously have nothing better to do than accuse people of being this person or that person. It wouldn't surprise me if you were Karim.

Tell you what, Karim:

We'll see who is right. MAy I divert your attention to the "Should Oasis be banned" thread...

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:42 pm

Ciggy wrote:

OI feck face listen up, you fu.ckin abcess.
You dont know when to just stop do you?
For your information Lionheart was talking about me, how I know this is Ive called you a tw@t Lando didnt, I know lando is not a p.iss head however I am.

And Lando has a woman and a very good one at that, not that its got feck all to do with you, I think he has a life more than I can say for you.

And you seem very acquainted with Karim calling him by his first name an that considering you dont f.uckin know him.

I dont give a f.uck if I get a warning card for you, you piece of sh.it cause you offer f.uck all to this forum, however Lando is the reason many of us continue to post on it.

Give em hell!! :D
66-1120597113

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:44 pm

If you can read (I'm not holding much hope for you) you'll notice that Lando has been conducting a witch hunt and has been calling me someone called Karim. I am not Karim, but he doesn't seem to think so.

I offer nothing to this forum? True  I probably don't, but you get kicks out of Lando calling someone's mother a hooker and basically saying I should be dead, for having a different opinion to his own, you are a very sick minded individual.

I don't know when to stop? Don't talk c.rap I will defend myself against people if I feel the need and I feel the need to. I'm not taking s.hit from you, Lando or anyone else on here.
Last edited by 48-1119859832 on Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
48-1119859832

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:49 pm

Oasis wrote:If you can read (I'm not holding much hope for you) you'll notice that Lando has been conducting a witch hunt and has been calling me someone called Karim. I am not Karim, but he doesn't seem to so.

I offer nothing to this forum? True  I probably don't, but you get kicks out of Lando calling someone's mother a hooker and basically saying I should be dead, for having a different opinion to his own, you are a very sick minded individual.

I don't know when to stop? Don't talk c.rap I will defend myself against people if I feel the need and I feel the need to. I'm not taking s.hit from you, Lando or anyone else on here.

You insult so many memebers' intelligence, yet you fail to grasp the rediculously simple concept that I do not HAVE to agree with you. If, as you state so ardently, I have to respect your views, then surely you must accept mine that you are a c*nt?

That is my opinion so accept it, bitch.

:nod

P.S. An opinion must be credible to be greeted with anything other than disdain.

Punk.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:53 pm

Oasis wrote:I'm not taking s.hit from you, Lando or anyone else on here.

Well if you dont like it leave.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:55 pm

I'm not saying you have to agree with me, I'm saying you have to be able to take a different view on board, which you don't do. Anyone who has a different view to your own you call them everything under the sun,run off and make stupid polls.

I respect anyone's views, no matter how much I agree with them or disagree with them, it's when morons like you who start acting like Lord of the Manor and seem to think your opinion is the only one allowed that I'll lash out.

I find it funny that you're putting all your faults on me, when it's you who can't accept a difference of opinion and it's you who starts petty insults first.

Grow up.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:56 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Oasis wrote:I'm not taking s.hit from you, Lando or anyone else on here.

Well if you dont like it leave.

Wasn't you who said you were gonna walk if I posted on here again?  :D
48-1119859832

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls