37%

Total votes : 41

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:27 pm

I don't know who is my favourite. I laugh at them all  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:42 pm

It's a very close run thing between Peter Kay and Lee Evans at the moment. Just got the Lee Evans DVDVD for chrimbo and LMAO and it's all new material as well - deffo recommend it to anyone wanting a good laugh.
Peter Kay is just the dogs gonads though, went to see him at the kings dock a couple of years back and i nearly passed out from laughin', down side is he's not comin' out with any new material at the moment and MAX & Paddy was shite.

Anyone seen the power of 2 dvdvd yet? Is it any good?
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:17 pm

where's titus bramble?  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Mikz » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:17 pm

still Billy Connolly for me :bowdown
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:58 pm

stmichael wrote:where's titus bramble?  :D

couldn't put him in he's in a lague of his own  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:13 pm

Mikz wrote:still Billy Connolly for me :bowdown

He went right down in my opinion when he made those sick 'jokes' about the hostage from Liverpool in Iraq. I know we have all told or laughed at sick jokes about various terrible events but that to me was just downright out of order and I know a lot of people that will never watch on TV never mind go to one of his shows or buy a DVD of his after this. :angry:
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:31 pm

Didnt know about that,if your sensitive then hes definately not to be heard
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:24 pm

My brother got me that Catherine Tate DVD for Christmas.  She makes me piss at times.  The best one for me at the moment apart from the genius "Nan" creation of hers is the woman who just screams with fright at every single sound, whether it's a mobile phone ringing, or a toaster popping!!!  Quality stuff!!!!  If you haven't seen her yet, make sure you catch her.
jonnymac1979

Postby Kopite14 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:24 pm

After watching his latest DVD, has got to be Mr Evans, nobody could perform like he does.

shame this isnt on the DVD though.

http://video.google.com/videopl....e+evans
Kopite14

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:29 pm

Mikz wrote:Didnt know about that,if your sensitive then hes definately not to be heard

Yeah he made a crack saying that what were the kidnappers waiting for and they should just get on with beheading him which no matter where the hostage is from is very sick out completely out of order. He claimed that the remark was taken out of context but when you say this whilst on stage doing a stand up routine can really only be taken as him trying to get laughs.  :angry:

I see where you're comin' from saying not to see him if you're sensitive and i did used to enjoy watching his shows on tv but i steer well clear of him now as a matter of principle.
So billy  :talktothehand  :talktothehand
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:34 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
Mikz wrote:Didnt know about that,if your sensitive then hes definately not to be heard

Yeah he made a crack saying that what were the kidnappers waiting for and they should just get on with beheading him which no matter where the hostage is from is very sick out completely out of order. He claimed that the remark was taken out of context but when you say this whilst on stage doing a stand up routine can really only be taken as him trying to get laughs.  :angry:

I see where you're comin' from saying not to see him if you're sensitive and i did used to enjoy watching his shows on tv but i steer well clear of him now as a matter of principle.
So billy  :talktothehand  :talktothehand

Ah yes. I remember that now. None of the papers made exactly a song and dance about it though but they should have done. Discraceful behaviour  :angry:
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:06 pm

For pure stand up imo nobody comes close to Eddie Izzard . Billy Connolly was a big favourite of mine but now find his material a bit "tired" ,having said that I still pmsl when I look at the stuff he was doing 15/20 years ago .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby drummerphil » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:49 pm

Peter Kay for me.I've seen him live twice and nobody has ever made me laugh as much.I come from an era where monty python,spike milligan ,the goodies and later the young ones have always been my thing humour wise.Apart from "life of brian" which is my funniest film of all time nothing has made me laugh more than Peter Kay.I can relate to nearly every story the guy has to tell........class
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:51 pm

peter kay by a mile
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby 2520years » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:03 pm

Good shout for Eddie Izzard, but I've got to admit I don't like watching him when he's wearing suspenders!  If you must dress like a woman, then go ahead, but that doesn't make me want to see anyone in their undies!
???
My earliest memory.
2520years

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls