Others (Please State)
No votes

Total votes : 12

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu May 25, 2006 11:53 am

Cast your votes!
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu May 25, 2006 12:14 pm

Obviously Jack will win this poll. The greatest man who never really lived!!!!  :D

I've now seen every single episode of this show ever broadcast on any TV network in any country.  No spoilers in this thread please, but I've got to say though that when I watched the couple of seasons after I'd finished the first, I was shocked, surprised and ultimately pleased that Nina Myers was still on the show.  Easily the most intriguing character on the show.  Easily.  No questions or arguments from me on this one. 

I read her Wikipedia biography (I suggest you don't if you have not seen this show) to find out a bit more about the character from the writers point of view but it still does not explain her history, identity her reasons or motives for me.  A complete enigma of a character and easily the best the show has seen to date.

Stephen Saunders was my favourite villain as well.  Deserved a better send off that what he eventually got because he was one mean motherfucker.

Honourable mention to Tony Almeida as well.  Didn't really like him in Season 1, thought he was a bit of a jealous snide and not to be trusted.  Turns out he is a good guy and a hero after all.  Always was a good guy, never a villain, he just had to get used to Jack's methods that's all.

Most of the character arcs in this show are like that though.  You never know who to trust.  You'll trust the good guys for so long and they turn out villains.  Or do they?  And the villains were good guys after all and turn out heroes.  Or do they?  So many twists and easily the best show on TV.  So many characters playing each other and double crossings going on, not a minute of each episode is wasted. 

I started watching Sleeper Cell recently but it's not as fast paced and addictive as 24 even though both shows are on the same ball-park shown from different angles.  I gave up after three epiisodes.  Jack Bauer and 24 does not let you do that.  It keeps you hooked.

Kiefer Sutherland has just signed a deal worth squillians to play Jack Bauer for at least another three series.  Fantastic news for 24 geeks if you ask me.

Even though he's getting paid handsomely, it's not really good news for Kiefer Sutherland.  Jack Bauer gets played by no man, and I would imagine Kiefer will end up with a bullet in his brain one of these days.........
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Thu May 25, 2006 12:16 pm

i think chloe, as she needs rodding big style.

i dunno why, but i think Mikz will understand :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu May 25, 2006 12:25 pm

Kim or Michelle, tough one.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu May 25, 2006 9:33 pm

Like most will do i've voted for Jack Bauer. He must have titanium bollox or something to do the things he does on the show.
I've always thought that David Palmer was an excellent character on the show as well. His character may not have been the most action packed one but i just like the way that he cuts through all the shite and builds up a distant rapport with Jack and is possibly one of the few characters on the show that truely understands JAck and allows him to go about his job.

JACK BAUER, THE HARDEST MOTHERFUCKER TO WALK THE PLANET!!!!  :bowdown
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Thu May 25, 2006 11:15 pm

Jack Bauer wins it for me, not just on this show, but any show . He is simply The Man. :nod

A special mention for Curtis Manning too, another tough nut who stood by Jack all the way.

And Audrey Raines too!! Yes brother!  One I admire for much different reasons, how could you not like this girl after the day she had , with her poppa and brother,then husband and boyfriends antics then her self ...well you know what I mean. :lookaround
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Fri May 26, 2006 6:23 am

Judge wrote:i think chloe, as she needs rodding big style.

Got to agree with you Judge, there's something about her. It must be the thought of shagging a bird with brains. :D
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Fri May 26, 2006 7:26 am

ste123lfc wrote:

Got to agree with you Judge, there's something about her. It must be the thought of shagging a bird with brains. :D

yes, she will have plenty to :censored: out

i am surprised mikz didnt jump in there  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri May 26, 2006 8:04 am

Ha Ha! My ar.se would be a blur mate...but I think the one night with her would be enough, Id be too busy comforting Audrey
:;):
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri May 26, 2006 9:43 am

I'd like to say the same about Nina but she'd scare the shat out of everyone in this thread put together.
jonnymac1979

Postby Mikz » Fri May 26, 2006 11:40 am

:nod True. But you would take the risk Jmac, I know you would.

Mandy the assassin would scare me more :oops: it would definately affect yer performance ..hence leading to a certain death.
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby craig da Toxteth iron » Fri May 26, 2006 2:08 pm

It's has to be KIM
Image Image

craig da Toxteth iron

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sun May 28, 2006 9:31 am

How about favourite villain(s_?

Here are a few to choose from: Mandy (Season 1-4), Nina Myers (Season 1-3), Ira Gaines (Season 1), the Drazens (Season 1), Marie Warner (Season 2), Syed Ali (Season 2), Peter Kingsley (Season 2), the Salazars (Season 3), Michael Amador (Season 3), Stephen Saunders (Season 3), the Arazs (Season 4), Habib Marwan (Season 4). As for Season 5, I'm not up to there yet so yea...

Imo, I like Mandy, she's perhaps the most mysterious villain in the show due to her multiple connections with the main villains in all seasons. I'm not up to Season 5 yet, so who knows what's Mandy up to now. The last I know, she's under US custody.

Btw, if anyone has a good link to a torrent for the complete Season 5, please give it to me. Been struggling to find a fast link to download Season 5. Thanks in advance..
Last edited by MilitiaRusher on Sun May 28, 2006 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sun May 28, 2006 4:27 pm

Try this link for the full day 5

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3488113

My advice brother, if that isnt a success, sign yourself up to tvtorrents.com. Im sure youll get a fast one on there.
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Non Football Related Polls