No votes
whistle whistle whistle dee dee
No votes

Total votes : 6

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:20 pm

well come on, which is it?
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:29 pm

Dum diddly dum an actors life for me :D  You cant beat Pinochio (you'll just hurt your hand) :D
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:45 pm

why isnt dum diddly diddly diddly dum diddly diddly there? :angry:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:47 pm

or bar bar bar bummmm? :no
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:45 pm

dawson99 wrote:why isnt dum diddly diddly diddly dum diddly diddly there? :angry:

sorry mate i only had 10 choices and i needed to get all the classics in the poll

:D
112-1077774096

Postby red37 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:44 am

By far and away..and without a shadow of a doubt,  it has to be the oft maligned, yet rhythmically superior..."dee dum dee dum dee dum"...which, contrary to popular myth suggesting otherwise, remains to this day an 'indepth' 'full-on' and thouroughly 'entertaining' exposition of such finery and wit, incorporating many of the 'innermost' subtle meanderings, nay even - the very resondetre of the modern day 'Pop' impressario per se....Whom i shouldnt wonder are frequently, limitlessly liberated by the expressive subliminal scope given by the proclamation of its poetically lyrical essence and 'Groove' inspiring measure... Truly a Majestic piece, weathered and overused, its true...though nonetheless a superlative account in 'ditty' form, of all that is good about contemporary music...  Hmmph! - of which im sure many an illicit 'cover' has been attempted since its original inception at the inaugural performance of the 'Concerto de Gasuranas hole da Mongi et efflamme', or more colloquially referred to as 'The  Miners Gasflap'  first performed of course in 1951 at the Doncaster working mens Alehouse...off Slag'eap lane.
...."Show me a finer composition in the history of man" and the illuminating outburst..." Chooon" were two outstanding testimonies heard emanating from the open window of the khazi, of the above premises...on more than one occasion, usually on late,foggy November evenings at the back end of that decadent decade...
i hope this settles once and for all, the superflous, wicked, backstabbing and often 'bloody' battle over the debate. And definitively closes the door on those 'dour' and 'inferior' chants and utterances, one would expect to hear up and down the length and breadth of the land, when one steps in dog dirt....or opens another bottle of Tamazapam!

there - sorted!    :wwww

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:36 am

Number 5.

Red - have you been at the dog food again!?! :D
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:59 am

red37 wrote:By far and away..and without a shadow of a doubt,  it has to be the oft maligned, yet rhythmically superior..."dee dum dee dum dee dum"...which, contrary to popular myth suggesting otherwise, remains to this day an 'indepth' 'full-on' and thouroughly 'entertaining' exposition of such finery and wit, incorporating many of the 'innermost' subtle meanderings, nay even - the very resondetre of the modern day 'Pop' impressario per se....Whom i shouldnt wonder are frequently, limitlessly liberated by the expressive subliminal scope given by the proclamation of its poetically lyrical essence and 'Groove' inspiring measure... Truly a Majestic piece, weathered and overused, its true...though nonetheless a superlative account in 'ditty' form, of all that is good about contemporary music...  Hmmph! - of which im sure many an illicit 'cover' has been attempted since its original inception at the inaugural performance of the 'Concerto de Gasuranas hole da Mongi et efflamme', or more colloquially referred to as 'The  Miners Gasflap'  first performed of course in 1951 at the Doncaster working mens Alehouse...off Slag'eap lane.
...."Show me a finer composition in the history of man" and the illuminating outburst..." Chooon" were two outstanding testimonies heard emanating from the open window of the khazi, of the above premises...on more than one occasion, usually on late,foggy November evenings at the back end of that decadent decade...
i hope this settles once and for all, the superflous, wicked, backstabbing and often 'bloody' battle over the debate. And definitively closes the door on those 'dour' and 'inferior' chants and utterances, one would expect to hear up and down the length and breadth of the land, when one steps in dog dirt....or opens another bottle of Tamazapam!

wtf

:laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:07 am

red37 wrote:By far and away..and without a shadow of a doubt,  it has to be the oft maligned, yet rhythmically superior..."dee dum dee dum dee dum"...which, contrary to popular myth suggesting otherwise, remains to this day an 'indepth' 'full-on' and thouroughly 'entertaining' exposition of such finery and wit, incorporating many of the 'innermost' subtle meanderings, nay even - the very resondetre of the modern day 'Pop' impressario per se....Whom i shouldnt wonder are frequently, limitlessly liberated by the expressive subliminal scope given by the proclamation of its poetically lyrical essence and 'Groove' inspiring measure... Truly a Majestic piece, weathered and overused, its true...though nonetheless a superlative account in 'ditty' form, of all that is good about contemporary music...  Hmmph! - of which im sure many an illicit 'cover' has been attempted since its original inception at the inaugural performance of the 'Concerto de Gasuranas hole da Mongi et efflamme', or more colloquially referred to as 'The  Miners Gasflap'  first performed of course in 1951 at the Doncaster working mens Alehouse...off Slag'eap lane.

Thats easy for you to say .  :kungfu:  What about Dic A Dum Dum ?

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:26 am

What about, do a didi, didi dum didi do................ there she was justa walking down the street
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:31 am

What about diddle iddle iddle umm....... Classically used by Rolf Harris in Jake the peg diddle iddle iddle um.
account deleted by request

Postby red37 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:36 am

im amazed no one has come back with..."De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" ...only a number 5 hit in 1980 folks  :)

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jkop » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:14 pm

Bamaga man wrote:What about, do a didi, didi dum didi do................ there she was justa walking down the street

That gets my vote Bamaga Man. :buttrock
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joko » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:40 am

confused between no1 and 2 ???
be back when sorted out
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:43 am

joko wrote:confused between no1 and 2 ???
be back when sorted out

Be careful now joko....its a decision not to be taken lightly.  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls