Which footballer are you? - Who do you play like?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby callaway360 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:25 am

well i like my step overs and will make a player look silly at any chance i get. my control is very good probly what im best at and one on ones i cant remember missing. although my weakness is i try to lob the keeper when sloting it past him would be easyier. (lobbing works 8/10 times thoe) erm christiano ronaldo abit like him but more of a striker
we love yu liverpool we do,
OOOH LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YU
callaway360

Postby Good Bob » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:53 am

callaway360 wrote:well i like my step overs and will make a player look silly at any chance i get. my control is very good probly what im best at and one on ones i cant remember missing. although my weakness is i try to lob the keeper when sloting it past him would be easyier. (lobbing works 8/10 times thoe) erm christiano ronaldo abit like him but more of a striker

Try a step over on me and i'd cripple you. :D

I hate fancy dans who think they're skillfull... eye on the ball and go in hard, they won't try it again. :D
Good Bob

Postby JC_81 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:57 am

Good Bob wrote:
callaway360 wrote:well i like my step overs and will make a player look silly at any chance i get. my control is very good probly what im best at and one on ones i cant remember missing. although my weakness is i try to lob the keeper when sloting it past him would be easyier. (lobbing works 8/10 times thoe) erm christiano ronaldo abit like him but more of a striker

Try a step over on me and i'd cripple you. :D

I hate fancy dans who think they're skillfull... eye on the ball and go in hard, they won't try it again. :D

:D

Anyone who tries a stepover on a Sunday League pitch will either get emptied there and then, or the next time they get the ball, it's an unwritten rule and I'm sure even the referees are laughing into themselves when they see it happen :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby corsocomo » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:04 am

I am a Rooney - Extremely talented footwork, causes opponents to shrek in fear, good at using my hands on pussies, and inevitably have this innate ability to see a red mist every other month like my girlfriend. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
corsocomo

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:01 am

I'm not sure TBH. I think my stregnths are my tackling, my long range passing, my crossing and my defensive headers.

When trying to score from headers I am like crouch, they just bounce off me. My dribbling is ok but I often run out of ideas when running with the ball through the middle. Instead of trying skill, I tend to spread the play and move. Very much a pass and move player. I love running down the right and crossing. I like getting down the left and cutting inside aswell.

When shooting, I tend to score the hard ones but miss the easy ones :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby corsocomo » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:39 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:When shooting, I tend to score the hard ones but miss the easy ones :D

That's what happens to me with babes! :D
corsocomo

Postby lilopajo » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:08 pm

i always thought my style was something of graeme sounness not afraid to get stuck in,but had the shape of sammy lee.. :p
lilopajo

Postby flipmode » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:40 am

I ask team mates what they think..... a bit on Stevie G, Molby, Zidane type player.... I can shoot well from distance with power, tend to score the 30 yarders more than in box shots, have the skills but not Ronaldo Cocky stuff just dinks etc when i need to.  Can pass well, good at long passes, crosses from out on wing and deep ones tend to cause trouble.... and i get stuck in and strong tackler sliding and normal.... and i have pace if need to..... only real weekness is heading which im bad at.
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreenred » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:54 pm

i would have to  say im in the the tommy smith mould i despise blue noses and mancs take no prisioners and if you cut me in half you would find liverpool running through me like blackpool runs through a stick of rock.
thegreenred

Postby Billy_5_Times » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:39 pm

I'd like to think as myself as a quicker version of Xabi Alonso. Sit in front of the back 4, get stuck in and a decent passer (Xabi is a world class plasser before anyone says.) Xabi doesn't have a great deal of pace and I have a fair bit so Xabi Alonso with pace is who I'd be.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby Liverpool_In_My_Blood » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:59 pm

I play like Jamie Redknapp. Decent passer and long shots when I play, but out injured most of them time. By injured I mean pis**d.
people say laughing is the best remody for illness and that is why Evertonians never get sick
Liverpool_In_My_Blood

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge