What u think of baros

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:08 am

Baros's ball control, shooting and team work is sh*te. He needs to improve in those 3 areas.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:28 am

Stu has been harping on this since the beginning of the season but Baros then started well and a lot of us gave Stu quite some stick for saying that Baros is not good enough.

His ineffective displays has illustrated this point. He may well prosper in the leagues with less phisical play and also perhaps slower overall tempo, like the La Liga or Italy.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue May 03, 2005 12:57 pm

He's got the husstle and bustle to succeed in the premiership, but he seems to have lost all confidence in his scoring ability. In one game, he looks as prolific a striker as Rush, or pre-cr*p Ronaldo. Then in the next 15 games his accuracy is worse than mine! He always seems willing and able to get into the positions, and even create his own chances, but he has no cutting edge 7 times out of 10. This really needs addressing in much the same way as Owen improved his left foot from a prop to goal-a-la-FA cup final vs Arsenal. The ability is definately there as we've seen for the Czechs. They may play a different style/pace/calibre of team but the fact is that Baros' problem for us is missing the target, and if he's scoring for the Czech's then he must be hitting the target there. Unless the goal frame is bigger in their national stadium, then he obviously has the attributes, but perhaps not the belief! Then there is the arguement that we play a different style to the Czechs. So what? If he's getting the chances, it matters not what style we play. In a 1 on 1 with a keeper, the teams style has sod all to do with it. It's about that strikers own skills/decision-making. I think the jury is still out on Baros, who could go any number of ways in the future. Hopefully he'll be a 25-a-season man for us in the next couple of seasons, but I doubt it. He wouldn't go far wrong by scoring the winner against Sh*tski tonight! Up the 'pool! :blues:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby xd3vilx » Tue May 03, 2005 3:53 pm

Baros Has Not Shown His Full Potential Yet..If He Does He Will Score Many Goal Just Like In Euro...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Thu May 26, 2005 8:41 pm

Baros to be sold in the summer to Valencia for 5mil i hear...  ???
Gaunt

Postby RunRockhard » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:31 pm

Baros is hardworking and it's good to have a hard working striker with on a team, but he doesn't score enough goals. If Lyon or Valencia wants to buy I think they should get him, and that LFC should strengthen the front line with another player, f ex Owen if he's heading home.
Can't wait to see what transfers will be made this summer. LFC need a stronger squad altogether to compete in CL, PL and cups coming season, unless someone can buy less injuries.  :eyebrow
RunRockhard

Postby kops_revolution » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:45 pm

he's jus s**k, he did his jobs well when he is a substitute last time, but now he is always one man show.
kops_revolution

Postby MCYan » Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:59 pm

Baros is a very hardworking player i have to say, especially when u compare him to Cisse that lazy A$$. Too bad he could not score a lot of goals. Another thing is that he is always playing as a lone striker, and he needs more support from behind. All he can do with the ball is to dribble toward the byline and get corners.
MCYan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Trabzon » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:20 am

I think Milan Baros is a very talanted person... I wish that he stays on Anfield for many years...
We Are The Brothers {Liverpool and Trabzonspor}
Trabzon

Postby ry_math » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:43 pm

:censored:
ry_math

Postby ry_math » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:44 pm

he will bring aston villa even futher down the league
ry_math

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:33 pm

ry_math wrote:he will bring aston villa even futher down the league

Go and post on the official site you time wasting tit.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge