Vladimir Smicer 3-2 - Istanbul Celebration

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:59 pm

Not been posting much as it's shit without Liverpool isn't it?  Even the World Cup has finished now.

Anyway, I'm trying to get my revamped website up for the new season so I'm busy on that. 

Just made this Smicer avatar which I'm offering to you all now as a special preview never before seen on my website, because I fucking love it!!! 

The bigger one you can use as a mobile phone screensaver.  Or that's the idea anyway.

The little one can be used as an avatar on this message board at a size of 70 x 42 pixels.

jonnymac1979

Postby sundy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:03 pm

Cheers jonny! looking forward to the web site
:)
sundy

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:06 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Not been posting much as it's shit without Liverpool isn't it?  Even the World Cup has finished now.

Anyway, I'm trying to get my revamped website up for the new season so I'm busy on that. 

Just made this Smicer avatar which I'm offering to you all now as a special preview never before seen on my website, because I fucking love it!!! 

The bigger one you can use as a mobile phone screensaver.  Or that's the idea anyway.

The little one can be used as an avatar on this message board at a size of 70 x 42 pixels.

Alright mate was wondering where the fook you'd been.
Thought you might of been on a crazy 4 week world cup booze-a-thon  :D  How are ye lad ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:13 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Not been posting much as it's shit without Liverpool isn't it?  Even the World Cup has finished now.

Those are really great John, but have got one where Smicer kisses the badge?

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:31 pm

I had an eighteen day piss up.  If you look at it like this!!

I went on holiday abroad for a couple of weeks, arrived home at 14:00pm last Saturday and England were due to kick off against Portugal at 16:00pm.  So I got round the boozer as soon as I got back home and was chatting shit later that night as I got wellied while the match was on - and afterwards.  Weren't even bothered England lost to be honest.  Just not the same as supporting Liverpool, doesn't come close in the slightest, no matter what anyone says to you.  (I haven't always been like this, indeed in Euro 2004, I was well behind England all the way, and was a bit sick that we lost to Portugal two years ago.  But I think John Terry and Gary Neville have a lot to do with my absolute nonchalance about supporting England nowadays.)

Went out the Sunday night as well (tame-ish), the Monday night (that was another mad one) and the Tuesday (not as bad) and called it a day when Italy beat Germany in the semi-final.  Have had one glass of wine since.  Off the booze for a bit now.

Nice to know I've been missed anyway.  I'm on an average of one or two posts a week lately as there just doesn't appear to be anything I can be arsed talking about.  So here it is in a nutshell:

I'll be honest, I've not seen Palletta or Aurelio play, and have watched Gonzales about five times on TV.  Looks dangerous.  Can't wait to see him.

Bellamy is a quality signing and I think his bad-boy days will be left behind as soon as he realises he's at a club which will play to his strengths, which will make him a better player as he will be playing with a higher calibre of player he is used to and he will never have played at a club as special as this.

Plus, he's delivered goals wherever he has played.  A certain success I'm sure.

Finally, I'm trying my best to get the Smicer badge kissing animation after he scores the penalty.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:36 pm

So i wasnt far wrong with my guess as to where you'd been then  :D
I also was not as bothered when England went out as in other tournaments and i'm not sure if i know why, possibly due to the fact that they didnt play one good exciting game to liven the tournament up for me.
It wasn't the best of world cups and now we are all just desperate for the reds to get back playing.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:58 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Those are really great John, but have got one where Smicer kisses the badge?

There you go Luke.

jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:59 pm

And I really love this one as well.

jonnymac1979

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:19 pm

How far away is your site off being finished John?
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby irr88 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:54 pm

have you ever seen istanbul final made at pro evolution soccer..?? smicer's and gerrard's goal seems very real..
irr88

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:03 pm

Yer I've seen that.  It's a belter.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:05 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:How far away is your site off being finished John?

I'm happy with it for the time being.  I might re-design it again next year, with a dominant red and white theme instead of the black theme it has now. 

It's a bit light on content at the minute but two sections are brand new.  But I get enough e-mails about it so I know I'm hitting people with it.  The content will flesh out as and when I can be arsed updating it.
jonnymac1979

Postby irr88 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:17 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Yer I've seen that.  It's a belter.

sorry what is 'belter'..?? i don't know :(
irr88

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:28 pm

irr88 wrote:

John will explain
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:53 pm

irr88 wrote:

I say this word quite a lot.  I usually say belter when I'm talking about women I like.  In this instance, I was talking about that video.  I sometimes use it to describe a song, a place...... anything I like really.

Example:  "JESUS CHRIST, look at the size of those, she's a fucking belter!!!!!!!!"

Hope this little lesson has helped.

:nod
jonnymac1979

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge