How much 4 heskey?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby gaz31 » Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:02 am

HOW MUCH IS HE WORTH 3 5 7 OR 10 MILLION?
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby jaypap » Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:30 am

we'd like to think he is worth 5
we'd be lucky to get 3
he's probably worth 1.5mill

sorry lads, im upset at the fellow, why he just doesnt throw caution to the wind and start breaking defences open is just beyond me........
things i have not factored:

how old is he?
how many starts did he get last season for how many goals?
would he be more productive if he was the main striker for a lesser side?
jaypap

Postby gaz31 » Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:39 am

HE'D BE MORE PRODUCTIVE IF HE WORKED IN A FACTORY :D  :D  :D
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby jaypap » Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:48 am

like sorting socks
or building cars?
jaypap

Postby gaz31 » Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:55 am

HE'D BE NO GOOD SORTING SOCKS AS HE WOULD GET HIS LEFT&RIGHT MIXED UP AS USUAL .
ALSO NO GOOD WITH CARS AS HE HAS NO DRIVE!.
MAYBE COUNTING CHICKEN EGGS IS BETTER FOR HIM. :D
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby jaypap » Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:01 am

i dont think he'd be any good at that
he has a problem counting round things that he has to put away...the boss would come in and say, 'emile, how many eggs have u packed in the last 6 months' and emile would answer, 'only 2 sir'....and the boss would say, ' dont worry about it son, i like u so i'll keep u on even though u are a liablilty to my organisation and cant pack an egg to save urself'.......what a stupid boss!!!!!!!!

maybe he's fit in better at a car wrecking yard...
jaypap

Postby gaz31 » Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:11 am

I DON'T THINK THAT WOULD WORK EITHER COS HE WOULD GET CONFUSED WHEN THE BOSS TOLD HIM TO STAY UP THE FRONT END!!!
MAYBE HE'D BE BETTER RETIRING EH! :D
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby jaypap » Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:18 am

well i was assuming that he would blend in pretty well at a car wrecking yard cause even if he didnt perform, between the wreck he is and the wrecks around him, no one would tell the difference....

i feel bad that im speaking of a nice guy like emile in this way, its only 4 fun but its also frustration...frankly i would love emile to shut me up and start 15 games next season and score 12 goals...

id be the first to take my foot out of my mouth, but till he does that, i'll keep my foot firmly planted up his backside !!!!!!
jaypap

Postby gaz31 » Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:22 am

I THINK URE ASKING ALOT OF HIM TO SCORE 12 GOALS IN ONE SEASON I THINK HES SCARED OF HURTING THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby jaypap » Sat Jun 14, 2003 4:50 pm

gaz
thats nasty mate...
but i almost agree with u.....
maybe we should just have him in to take other players out...like when we play the mancs next time, in the 1st 5 minutes he runs through van nistelroy and takes him out of the game even if he gets a red...van nistelroy takes 6 months to recover, mancs cant score any goals, season over!!!!!!
emile gets 4 weeks, comes back, we play arsenal, good bye henry...arsenal season over....
maybe we can win a title like that?
jaypap

Postby gaz31 » Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:41 pm

NOT UNLESS HE COMES BACK AGAIN AND TAKES OUT HASSLEBANK WHEN WE PLAY CHELSEA :D
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby jaypap » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:47 pm

well if heskey really is a hack
lets him really be a hack and them all out!
jaypap

Postby jaypap » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:50 pm

sorry mate
ill try again
if heskey really is a hack
lets let him really be a hack and take them all out!
including HACKelbank........!
jaypap

Postby supersub » Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:31 pm

Who,in the premier league,would be willing to pay for Heskey.
The only chance we have of off-loading him is a swap deal plus cash for Duff,Kewell(looks like his gone)and ?That's it nothing else I think we're stuck with him.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:45 pm

We would get about 5 million for Heskey which is less than  half what he cost. I think he is capable but he hasn't got any determination to better himself. After all he gets picked for us without playing well ahead of Baros who is a constant threat.Eriksson dropped him for England for Rooney and in the next game he scored so maybe the softly softly approach from Gh isn't working. I would be shouting at the lad every game until i seen maximum effort,he should be knocking defenders over with his size and winning every header making himself a constant nuisance. I reckon Souness would take him though as part of a deal for Duff,if not gormless godbothering Glenn would pay about 4 or 5 mill for him probably. :0

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge