Southampton Vs Liverpool 8pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:58 pm

Fooking dogshyte, only way to describe that.
TAA was poison, Ox was shyte. Bobby couldn't control the ball. Mo wasteful - again!
Disgusted tonight at that sham of a game.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Welsh wizzard 13 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:58 pm

Trent needs a kick up the *****. Getting to big for his boots. Ox *****. Team needs to stop trying to pass it into net and shoot. Missing jota big time.
Welsh wizzard 13
LFC Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:01 pm

7 shots on target in our last 3 games! It's a huge worry!!

We look so laboured,zero drive.. This is not a team fighting to retain being champions.

What's happened to the winning mentality?

Gini looks like his head is somewhere else as does Salah.

Trent and Ox have looked sluggish coming back from injuries.

Bobby has been inconsistent all season.. Mane is too busy posing trying to look cool all the time instead of getting stuck in and doing what he's good it.

Fab and Hendo playing out of position and we are not getting the best out of them playing CB.

Klopp needs a good look at all these things.. Because it's cost us 3 games in a row now.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:07 pm

17 shots. One on target.
Disgraceful
bunglemark2

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:12 pm

Only got ourselves to blame for that. It was just awful to watch.

We created absolutely nothing and just went sideways in front of their box before sending it back to the halfway line over and over again.

Last week it was frustrating to see them spunk a corner with practically the last kick of the game and even more annoying to see it again tonight. Fooking braindead stuff.

It would be unfair to single anyone person out as shyte because it was a team effort. They need a kick up the hole quickly!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Penguins » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:04 am

It is obvious what the problem is, and it isn't the lack of quality.
They won the title last season and the hunger and drive is just not there.
They just aren't willing to pay the prize to win this season that is all there is to it.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby chriserfolg » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:59 am

Our foundation is in shambles . No first choice CB , that position is being rotated with out of position players and expect good results ?

It's taking a tool on our wing backs and spreads across the team . That's how we play . We're going to be volatile till we get that area sorted
chriserfolg
LFC Basic Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:09 am

Absolut Sh*t, lost 11 points, while the scum won 19 points in the same number of games the scum has a game in hand, f*cking shooking management by Klopp who referred these shambolic performances as a rusty period. Well, the problem is f*cking quite obvious, it is the useless twins (Firmino+Salah) and Klopp's wired management and buzzard team selection!! Why plays Henderson at CB when you have two CBs on the bench, f*cking madness.

The real slight downwards has begun and a good hammering awaits the team and it will start from next Friday, we are in a false spot at present, and the worse still to come.

Klopp has quoted that LFC cannot compete in the transfer market this month!!!, Why? Is it because LFC has no money!! therefore, he cannot buy any players!!

The only players who have performed well are  Mane,  Thiago,  Fabinho, Henderson, Robertson, and Shaqiri, the rest were Sh*t, and Salah tops that Sh*t list.

No prospect, No Achievement, Bad planning, and wired management is the conclusion of this season, :(  :(  :(   
-
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:29 am

I just think it’s a case of too many players out of form at all the same time.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:57 am

I know we are without our two 1st choice defensive players but it isn't an excuse for the performances of late. The players just aren't showing enough desire to win games or even go the extra yard. The amount of 50/50 balls we lost tonight was unreal and we weren't any better at the second challenge. We just kept over passing it and no one was willing or able to have a decent pop at goal. No emphasis on getting a shot off either. Doing that with the corners annoys me, Its the dying seconds of the game and your given an opportunity to apply pressure but yet you go short  :angry: We did it again tonight and it just shows up the lack of desire on the players behalf to get something from the game.

The crossing tonight was shocking. Aimless stuff. Just hit and hope. The forwards didn't attack the crosses or barely get into the box for them anyway.

Credit to Southampton though. They got a bit of fortune for the goal but were the better side with the better chances in the end.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:27 am

Our side looks wayward, we've got our CMS playing CB. Front three seem to have forgotten how to score and Trent, has been dog shyte for a while. Many players seem off it for some reason.
This does not look like a side who will win the title.

I'd get rid of Ox, he was a crock at Arsenal and so is here.
We've spent close to 100m on Ox,Keita and hardly see either of them.

Having looked at the fixtures, City have a better run. I wouldn't be surprised if they go on a run from here.

We desperately need a CB, I would love to have Fabiniho back in CM but doubt that will happen.

We can still do this but it all depends now on the lads. Make or break month or so, which will determine our chances.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:35 am

Seemed to me last night that TAA has put on noticeable weight?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:20 pm

At half time Danny Ings went up to Salah, put his arms around him and covered his mouth and said something. Mo, without looking at him covered his mouth and gave a quick reply with a serious face. It seems that something has broken down in the chemistry of the team and that is what carried us to where have reached. It just seems like the mood has changed within the team and Klopp needs to work his magic to get that great chemistry back or we will regress. It was our best asset (that team spirit).
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:20 pm

I'm glad Klopp had the balls to talk about United getting all the penalties they've been getting the last 2 years.. Hopefully the attention he's brought to this will make the officials take more note in future.

The Luke Shaw incident at the weekend where you can clearly see Pogba telling him to dive in the box should be reviewed aswell.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:31 am

UvS xR4GEx » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:20 pm wrote:I'm glad Klopp had the balls to talk about United getting all the penalties they've been getting the last 2 years.. Hopefully the attention he's brought to this will make the officials take more note in future.

The Luke Shaw incident at the weekend where you can clearly see Pogba telling him to dive in the box should be reviewed aswell.

I think that has backfired to be honest. Klopp now looks like a whiner
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games