Southampton-liverpool - ..cr#p!

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby LiverpoolFC_Kopite » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:14 pm

Just seen the match and what a s##t performance, its seems we can only pass the ball between the defence and don't create any decent chances for ourselves, Owen was cr#p today and that penalty was a disgrace, he shoud be dropped for the next match and stick Heskey up their with Baros as at least he has the passion to play for the club.

Utter cr#p..i don't want to go on about it..
LiverpoolFC_Kopite

Postby Viking1 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:07 am

Sad thing is, we are now considered just one of the middle pack of teams, right in there with the Villas, Birminghams, Fulhams, Charltons, Newcastles, and Southamptons of this world.  There seems to have been a steady drain in the confidence level of the players in their own ability and the tactical direction coming from the manager.  That said, we simply have too many players who lack the ability to get it done!  Maybe identifying "decent-level" players is all that GH can do, and the truly outstanding prospects are sliding under his radar.  Therefore, until we find someone with a keener eye for talent, top seven-or-eight might be all we can hope for.
Viking1

Postby manic-red » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:12 am

Unbelievable!!! Has Houllier gone completely insane? What's the deal with putting Henchoz at right-back and playing Igor "I'm a clone of Gary Breen" Biscan alongside Hyypia, when he's got Riise on the bench? Why didn't he play him at left-back and Carragher at right back and send Igor Biscan back to the circus where the clown belongs?!! His tactics and team selection defies logic and what's more, he uses the UEFA Cup match in midweek as an excuse for that shambolic preformance? Please Mr. Houllier, it's bad enough that you make a mockery of our club without insulting the intelligence of your fans along with it. Did you hear the Southampton fans chanting "Champions League, you're having a laugh?" Southampton? The sad thing is they're right. The Inter-Toto competition would prove too strenuous for the players by the looks of it!
manic-red

Postby ynwa » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:12 am

what the f##k is up with owen 50/50 on pens call him a striker i call him a wankerif u watch his last pen agaisnt pompy it is the same way he did against the saints
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:59 am

Owen is the worst penalty taker in living memory,in all leagues including amateur sunday football.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby oldredeyes » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:25 pm

Michael should forget about penalties until his form starts coming back and even then it would be best to leave them to someone else. Strikers these days see penalties as a way of boosting their goal tally and making their scoring rate better. But in MO's case they are making his stats look worse.
As for the rest of the team they are sadly lacking confidence by the bucket load. And with a manager who does not seem to know how to pick a team, plan a game or give people rollickings when they need it - it will only get worse.
This season is spiralling fast.
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby goodie » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:20 pm

:angry:

OH MY GOD, Could LFC play any worse (I don't think so). Look at this game 'Southampton' we were like a sunday league team, we didn't have a clue. Oh Mr Houllier, I'm sorry if you think the likes of 'Biscan' 'Diouf' and 'Treore' are first team players, COME ON WAKE UP Other teams have players who want to win and these have no fighting spirit in them, also other teams play european games in the middle of the week and still manage to win on the weekend, I don't see why Liverpool should be any different. Sorry, like the people above wrote we are now just an average prem team!!!
goodie

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:01 pm

carragher has now come out and said that the linesman could have cost us a champions league place. yeah that's right. nothing to do with the fact that we can't beat wolves, pompey, leeds, etc.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby macca7 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:27 pm

I simply cannot understand the decision to start with a reliable centre half playing at right back, and a cr#p player playing as centre half in his place. All this when we could have easily played riise from the start and then moving carra to right back....where in fact he eventually ended up playing.
If we manage to scrape through to the champions league qualifiers i sincerely doubt if will actually make the group stages....cisse or no cisse!
macca7

Postby HOMELEIGHKOP » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:19 am

im p#ssed off with this manager we have no pride on that pitch THIS IS LIVERPOOL F.C THE BEST ENGLISH CLUB IN HISTORY and its falling apart and as a fan all we can do is watch in horror. my sunday did start well when mancs got beat and then so did we:angry:
"RED IS THE COLOUR"
HOMELEIGHKOP

Return to Liverpool FC - Games