Postby Santa » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:10 pm

Well that's another one down the throat. Enough
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:11 pm

Wtf is going on....something is very wrong
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:12 pm

We deserved this.. We didn't act quick enough in the transfer window and we are massively paying for it.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:13 pm

After 4 years without a defeat, might just go set a record of consecutive losses at home.

Not gonna be too hard on the players but Jurgen must learn not to drop players who are playing well for us, and go with his "safe choices"
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:17 pm

Meh.

We are a fooking joke. We bring 2 players back from injury and dump a proper CH who has being playing well to make way.

I really hope Milner gets another new deal. We just cannot do without him.

Front 3 are poor. They get more credit for what they do off the ball because they do nowt on it.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:20 pm

With Virgil and Gomez we win this game comfortably.. That's the frustrating part. We've never replaced them, and it's been 3 months now.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Franky000 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:30 pm

the problem hasn't just been refusing to act in the wake of the CB crisis, but not strengthening significantly from a place of strength over the course of the last few seasons. Yes we won the league eventually, but that was from using, for the most part, the same starting 11, and (up until now) being lucky with injuries. You have to commend how the club did this without the same financial backing as city, united, everton etc. But to cement our place as top dogs I feel there should have been more foresight.
Last edited by Franky000 on Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franky000

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:33 pm

Utter, utter sh1tshow. And Klopp looks like a f'kin gobshyte over his pre match b0ll0x right now.
Of all players to have an absolute f'kin mare I didn't expect it to be the keeper but he had an unholy shyte game tonight.
I cannot see any signs that the rot is going to stop any time soon.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:38 pm

Stop with the Van Dijk and Gomez stuff will ye.  It's just whingeing about something we can do nothing about.

We have Phillip's and William's who they seemed good enough at the start of the season but now they arent good enough to play. We went and signed 2 more at the last minute in January but yet he still threw 2 players returning from injury into a game like that. He could have played one of them and allow Fab or Hendo up into midfield.

Midfield pass the ball to the defenders more than they do the front lads.

Firmino has been consistently poor for so long now and still gets a Jersey. His positioning is rubbish and has the pace of a tortoise.

Honestly dejected after that. It wont change in the summer either because we have no money and the task is large.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:41 pm

Allison has to man up for this. At 1-1 I thought we looked relatively comfortable. Then two absolute f'kin howlers from him in quick succession gift them the three points. It's the keeper who fooked up here, simple as. The seeds of doubt were sown straight away. I don't believe THEY believed they could come back from that.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redshade » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:44 pm

Depressing just depressing, time to take my mind off footy for bit.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:48 pm

I'm not blaming Alisson as he's consistently saved us time and time again. I think he was rushed back from this mystery illness and didn't look himself tonight.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Welsh wizzard 13 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:49 pm

Simple Hendo and Fab need to go back in the middle. Kabak and Phillips are cb put them in there. We are low on confidence tired no press. But stop going on about missing vvd and gomez ffs we did well without them in first 10 games but that's it. Mistakes and lack of confidence will cost teams and it's costing us right now
Welsh wizzard 13
LFC Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:49 pm

This team will go down in our history books for their heroics but it’s clear as day that a good few of them are on the slide.
Mo and Sadio used to terrify defences with their pace but when was the last time we saw either of them burn off a fullback?
Big rebuild coming up.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:38 pm

The clubs stood still and paid the price. Same players and tactics for 3 years. If you stand still others will over take. Lads are also physically and mentally fatigued, this has resulted in an extraordinary amount of injuries, but it shouldn't have been a surprise. End of the day Klopp and supporters are in the hands of FSG. Jurgen has Sh*t miracles with the budget but this side has peaked and now going down hill. We can only climb back up with significant investment but I don't see FSG committing to that.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games