Liverpool v blackpool - Wwbbtj?

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby OneHotRed » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:36 pm

AWESOMENESS!! - You know, this is the omen we have been waiting for all them years ago, who would have known an inbred fvcktard would have been able to forsee the match in which our season would turn around!!

Immense, we cant do anything but spank these lot in my opinion! 3-0 to us
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:06 am

Fuming here Virgin trains , trying to book me train ticket online to get up there an its getting me to payment and no confirmation. im going up there tomorrow night an all , so angry
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:35 am

stmichael wrote:i miss the manhattan project as much as i miss tjames. he was a strange character but those facts about blackpool are hilarious. :D

When it came to opening match day threads no one could compare to Manhattan. Very much missed.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:21 am

If we are going to beat blackpool then we are going to actually try and play football instead of hoof it up and see what comes of it. Id love to see Torres score a couple just so his confidence grows and he can put two fingers up to all that has doubted him.

We should win comfortably with the quality we do have however we should have beat sunderland and birmingham.

Id line up like this however we probably wont

Reina

Johnson             Carragher             Skrtel            Konchesky

Lucas                Poulsen

Kuyt                                                  J.cole

Gerrard

Torres

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby OneHotRed » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:53 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:If we are going to beat blackpool then we are going to actually try and play football instead of hoof it up and see what comes of it. Id love to see Torres score a couple just so his confidence grows and he can put two fingers up to all that has doubted him.

We should win comfortably with the quality we do have however we should have beat sunderland and birmingham.

Reina

Gerrard

Torres

No Miereles?
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:03 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Fuming here Virgin trains , trying to book me train ticket online to get up there an its getting me to payment and no confirmation. im going up there tomorrow night an all , so angry

You going the game Sange!?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:58 pm

2 more days till we solve the mystery once and for all
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ironman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:23 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:If we are going to beat blackpool then we are going to actually try and play football instead of hoof it up and see what comes of it. Id love to see Torres score a couple just so his confidence grows and he can put two fingers up to all that has doubted him.

Reina

Gerrard

Torres

:censored: me mate,, lucas and poulsen.... i dispair with that to then... :down:
ironman

Postby aCe' » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Again, I'd have Gerrard either down the right or as a CM .. Wouldnt play him behind Torres for this one...

I'd go with this side..

Reina
Johnson
Carragher
Agger
Konchesky
Gerrard
Meireles
Kuyt
Cole
Jovanovic
Torres

WWBTJ ?
We fcking better !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Konchesky, Agger and Kelly are injured mate... we have a left back situation
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:18 pm

4-4-2 Why be scared this is Anfield we should have no such reservations about playing this formation at our home ....Torres up front with Rodriguez a player he is used to linking up with at Athletico  ...Meireles and Shelvey ....(yes Shelvey the kid needs to be thrown in the deep end at some stage of the season because the Kid  has talent in abundance  )  centre mid, and I would play Gerrard on the wing we need someone competent enough to supply Torres with something that resembles a cross ....the defence needs someone more aerially dominant so the inclusion of Soto should be seriously considered ....all in all we need to start taking the game to the opposition and quickly and the squad needs a major shake up and that includes playing a few players that are capable of getting the Kop excited ...because believe me a huge injection of hope has never been more needed .... and if we fail we fail playing the game the way it was meant to be played ....We were constantly informed  big changes where needed and a huge shake up ,but the manager has let our play become even more cautious and laboured ... If the manager is to prove himself to fans he needs to start with this game because the next game will be a game too late ....... yes its that serious        :(
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:20 pm

metalhead wrote:Konchesky, Agger and Kelly are injured mate... we have a left back situation

wow... Thats perfect timing with the international break coming up... What odds on atleast one of them starting  :lookaround

On a side note, what happened with Aurelio ? We signed him and he played once in a friendly ? Get him back in there sometime soon ... Hes still our best leftback as far as im concerned ..

We always have Darby as a last resort if all else fails ..
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:26 pm

aCe' wrote:
metalhead wrote:Konchesky, Agger and Kelly are injured mate... we have a left back situation

wow... Thats perfect timing with the international break coming up... What odds on atleast one of them starting  :lookaround

On a side note, what happened with Aurelio ? We signed him and he played once in a friendly ? Get him back in there sometime soon ... Hes still our best leftback as far as im concerned ..

We always have Darby as a last resort if all else fails ..

Forgot to mention, Aurelio is injured as well.. Achilles problem :D

I would say play Jack Robinson as a last resort, youngest player to play in liverpool history, so why not :wwww
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:27 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:4-4-2 Why be scared this is Anfield we should have no such reservations about playing this formation at our home ....Torres up front with Rodriguez a player he is used to linking up with at Athletico  ...Meireles and Shelvey ....(yes Shelvey the kid needs to be thrown in the deep end at some stage of the season because the Kid  has talent in abundance  )  centre mid, and I would play Gerrard on the wing we need someone competent enough to supply Torres with something that resembles a cross ....the defence needs someone more aerially dominant so the inclusion of Soto should be seriously considered ....all in all we need to start taking the game to the opposition and quickly and the squad needs a major shake up and that includes playing a few players that are capable of getting the Kop excited ...because believe me a huge injection of hope has never been more needed .... and if we fail we fail playing the game the way it was meant to be played ....We were constantly informed  big changes where needed and a huge shake up ,but the manager has let our play become even more cautious and laboured ... If the manager is to prove himself to fans he needs to start with this game because the next game will be a game too late ....... yes its that serious        :(

I would play Gerrard-Meireles as CMs, get Joe Cole down the left and Kuyt down the right.

Play Ngog and Torres upfront if we were going 4-4-2.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:34 pm

TJAMES must be having kittens.
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games