Xabi Alonso; the pass master - Sorely Missed ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Just in case you read this days that Alonso's been spotted in Manchester, bear in mind that he's not there to sign up for the mancs -- the journos do not need much to make up a story!

A local newspaper has gathered the 5 ex Real Sociedad players playing in the premiership in a restaurant of Manchester

This three, the beautiful Campo, Xabi's bro, and Garrido, plus Xabi Alonso and Arteta, each of which appeared with a Liverpool and Everton scarf in the photo -- but that photo is not available online, just in paper.  (edited, I have found the photo!)

Relevant bits? Arteta asks Alonso for his recovery and the answer is

"Everything is going on plan, I'll come back really soon. I'm not worried for the injury but it's better to be cautious in the recovery".

Which is reasurring because I was worried that the same toe that was damaged in 2001 is the one that has damaged now.

Alonso has claimed his very comfortable in England, and he loves how comfortably he can train without being bothered by the press.

"In the training sessions we train intensively and with passion and sometimes some little "fights" occur, but after the training session you take some beers with the other player and everything is solved. In Spain though the cameras will capture this normal fights and make an endless problem about it".

Other than that no relevant news concerning Liverpool, just stories about their way of life there. For instance, Garrido shocks us by telling us he doesn't clean his clothes and he piles the dirty clothes until he comes to San Sebastian so that his mother cleans iit"!!! FFS, can you be more imbecile than that? haven't you got a washing shop in fúcking  Manchester? :D
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:41 pm

washing shop... :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:51 pm

babu wrote:washing shop... :D

Launderette, in liverpool it's called the bagwash or the baggy kidda :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:56 pm

Yes, the proper translation is launderette, or laundry if there's workers on it, but, I didn't check that one and tried "washing shop" as a hopeful try :D

Anyhow, ANY ADULT that must go to his mother so that she cleans his underwears deserves to be insulted. Especially if they confess it in the press ! ( I guess the baggy kidda name is because of that?)
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:13 pm

Sabre wrote:Anyhow, ANY ADULT that must go to his mother so that she cleans his underwears deserves to be insulted. Especially if they confess it in the press ! ( I guess the baggy kidda name is because of that?)

There is nothing wrong Sabre, he wants his mother to do his dirty work  :D  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:32 pm

I thought proper translation is laundomat.  I take my dirty clothes home to have my mom wash them every other week because my mom like to see me and I go to school only 25 minutes from where I grew up.
JoeTerp

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:43 pm

Alonso will score against Forest in the FA Cup.

He will take one of Reina's goal kicks, the ball will fall in an arc into the opposite goal, then bounce out of the stadium, travel down the motorway, stop at a service station for a sandwich, land on a truck, get off at junction 89A, get a train, stop at the station, get into a cab, travel to Kennilworth Road, pass through the turnstyles and roll into the Luton goal.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ferrariboy21 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:33 pm

Xabi singing "We have the best midfield"
Credits to original capper
Xabi Alonso singing "We have the best midfield in the world" in his recent appearance on TV.

CLICK HERE
ferrariboy21

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion