Wonder who it is? - Senior player already signed.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby flamingpoe » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:56 pm

robben first of all is from real madrid now!! and secondly uhhhhhhhhhh NO,  hmm thanks for agreeing with me last time! :P :D um but firstly if the other strikers F*** up then get rid of em, voronin for a start is to hit and miss, sell him before he destroys his reputation even more and ends up and the new first team striker for some terrible team like barnsley.......still want revenge :(, crouch wudn't be my first striker to go deffo, i know we slate him loads, but hes not the worst player of the strikers......is he!?!?! my eyes voronin wud go first, and also, kuyt wud be better playin wat babel does and babel shud be played upfront with torres.

so if i had a plan it would be, sell crouch, pennant, voronin, mayb finnan for a replacement for crouch and voronin, which as i said last time, get adriano from sau paulo, personally i think hes suited to the english game hes quite fast, got strength and good heading ability (bye bye crouch), vornin i wud be looking for someone that could play for side by side with torres, so we need more of a one touch striker with good pace control and shooting ability so i wud be looking at 1 of 3 players which wud be probs hmmmmm 1.)as i said last time rafael sobis, save him from a mid table team!! lol
2.)maybe ricardo oliveira, if hes sick to death of being a bench warmer for juve, we shud of said wen we sold em sissoko, him and 5m for oliveira!!!, but hey to late now lol
3.)last but not least i would be taking papadopoulous from panathanaikos purely for the hell that he looks asif he wud suit the english game
pennant wud be gone on probs kerlon, genius kid, that wud be a mint winger, mayb nedved cause he did always say he wanted to finish his career in england, mayb riquelme i wud get him off ofboca, seein as they were terrible this season :P :P :D
as for finnan.....rafinha purely for the reason everyone likes attacking from the left of why not us from the right!!! :P
for a replacement for pennant i would be looking at
flamingpoe

Postby Owzat » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Judge wrote:my immediate shopping list, that i feel are getable:

Micah Richards
Aaron Lennon

Santa Cruz or
Thierry Henry

Richards yes, Lemon no.

Santa Cruz yes, Henry no.

I'm sure we had this debate a week or so ago, concluding Lemon was no better than our very own lemon (Pennant) I know it was concluded Bentley is much better, can't remember who the fourth name thrown in the hat was.

And Santa Cruz is one player the top clubs should be wanting, top marks to Hughes for that steal (GBJH, £3.5m for Santa Cruz is the true definition of a steal, NOT £15m for Crouch) My main concern is Hughes isn't going to like Liverpool of all clubs trying to steal Bentley and Santa Cruz from him. We might prise one out of his hands, but I doubt we'd get both without a foo king great carrot - and I don't mean Riise!

If I were playing a footy management game right now, with our current squad and £25m to spend then I'd be shortlisting Richards, Bentley, Santa Cruz and Berbatov - the latter simply because I'd try and somehow generate the funds to land him. I'd then be contemplating a LB and LM, maybe get Warnock back (another rover) To fund that little lot I'd be looking to offload Riise, Pennant, Crouch and assessing our younger players as cover for any others who could be spare including Voronin, Crouch and maybe even Hyypia. If I had to sacrifice a player I'd like to keep in order to afford a player I'd badly want then so be it, no room for sentimen in football

But even if we only managed two from Richards, Bentley, Santa Cruz and Berbatov I'd be happy we'd improved the squad, even if it cost 3-5 squad players to raise the extra doh
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thinkpad » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:05 pm

Berbatov...
Young...
Can go get these two first...

Also need players who are greta in the air... that means heading the ball with great force and accuracy not cushing it...
Thinkpad

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Judge wrote:kaka is spanish for shit i think

Its actually indian for :censored: , as in a indian language
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Thinkpad wrote:Berbatov...
Young...
Can go get these two first...

Also need players who are greta in the air... that means heading the ball with great force and accuracy not cushing it...

Berabatov is solid in the air and so is john carew .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rockthekop » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:08 am

Roma winger Amantino Mancini is set for Liverpool move according to the Mirror! Hope this rumour is true, quality player!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport....0398876
Rockthekop

Postby LFC1982 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 am

Was just about to put that on here about Mancini

Think he's quality on his day, not had the best of seasons this year but Rafa offered 12m last summer so 4m would be a bargain if he can recapture his form
LFC1982

Postby Boocity » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:08 am

Judge wrote:kaka is spanish for shit i think

Don't know if its spelt that way but its defo Portuguese for sh1t
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby radun5 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:29 am

Yes, in romanian too Kaka (spelled caca) means sh8t, but usually is used when raising/being little kids.

How out-of-topic is that ?  :D
radun5

Postby B.Penno » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:14 pm

It is supposedly a winger called Phillip Deggen off Dortmund. Don't have a clue who he his but he does fit the description
B.Penno

Postby LFC1982 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:36 pm

B.Penno wrote:It is supposedly a winger called Phillip Deggen off Dortmund. Don't have a clue who he his but he does fit the description

Exclusive, its a winger from Dortmund!!!!   :rasp
LFC1982

Postby Thingy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:40 pm

If thats true about Mancini, bite there hand off for 4 million. Cant go wrong. Hes better than anything we have now by a long shot. On the wings that is :D
Thingy

Postby Reg » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Strange that both Meeeeelan clubs are rebuilding their squads this summer and neither are interested in Mancini. ??
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC1982 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:03 pm

Thingy wrote:If thats true about Mancini, bite there hand off for 4 million. Cant go wrong. Hes better than anything we have now by a long shot. On the wings that is :D

And he won a pen at man ure,

6.5 for diving in my book
LFC1982

Postby Judge » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Owzat wrote:
Judge wrote:my immediate shopping list, that i feel are getable:

Micah Richards
Aaron Lennon

Santa Cruz or
Thierry Henry

Richards yes, Lemon no.

Santa Cruz yes, Henry no.

I'm sure we had this debate a week or so ago, concluding Lemon was no better than our very own lemon (Pennant) I know it was concluded Bentley is much better, can't remember who the fourth name thrown in the hat was.

And Santa Cruz is one player the top clubs should be wanting, top marks to Hughes for that steal (GBJH, £3.5m for Santa Cruz is the true definition of a steal, NOT £15m for Crouch) My main concern is Hughes isn't going to like Liverpool of all clubs trying to steal Bentley and Santa Cruz from him. We might prise one out of his hands, but I doubt we'd get both without a foo king great carrot - and I don't mean Riise!

If I were playing a footy management game right now, with our current squad and £25m to spend then I'd be shortlisting Richards, Bentley, Santa Cruz and Berbatov - the latter simply because I'd try and somehow generate the funds to land him. I'd then be contemplating a LB and LM, maybe get Warnock back (another rover) To fund that little lot I'd be looking to offload Riise, Pennant, Crouch and assessing our younger players as cover for any others who could be spare including Voronin, Crouch and maybe even Hyypia. If I had to sacrifice a player I'd like to keep in order to afford a player I'd badly want then so be it, no room for sentimen in football

But even if we only managed two from Richards, Bentley, Santa Cruz and Berbatov I'd be happy we'd improved the squad, even if it cost 3-5 squad players to raise the extra doh

lennon keeps the ball better than our pennant, imo.

and i feel is more technically gifted, with more pace and a better attitude
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion