Width and Creativity - Something must change....

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:44 pm

I was very impressed with Carragher last season, I used to slate him for being too defensive and now overlapping the midfield but when he came back from injury he looked like a brand new player and actually started shooting on goal :D

Just hope he continues to go in the same direction next season :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby begintoend » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:37 am

No azri, I agree with ya. I as a fan has been hoping for the best in every match that the players to deliver a win. I am calm, but you have to see my fustrations on my face since GH's 3rd year in charge. I was like constipated! :O

We just don't have a team that plays to win. It makes me sad, but it does not stop me from supporting lfc.

the way Liverpool played under Houllier's latter part of his reign. We were dire, unimaginative, utterly defensive, ponderous, predictable and simply played without direction. Aimless passing, poor defending, slow on the ball (especially defenders) and too one-dimensional.

Damn right on the above

I have watch Benitez in charge since he took over Valencia. I am a Liga fan too. Beni can do wonders to a team. He explores the players strength and teaches them something new to blend into their skills. Those players excel with this skills and confidence.

Azri, I am sure Beni will bring something good to LFC. And 1st in EPL is not impossible.

:D
Last edited by begintoend on Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecrackernuts » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:54 am

Couldn't agree more, and don't forget, Rafa will do something good for Liverpool which is possibly the first place in the premiere league ! :)
cheesecrackernuts

Postby kazza » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:33 am

Carrager although has been a loyal servant to LFC and has real fighting spirit, technically he is an average player. We need more skill on the team, that is the future of football. Booting the ball upfield or passing back to the keeper, is not enough.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion