Who will win champions league - Please vote!............................

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Who will win champions league - Please vote!............................

MANCHESTER UNITED
7%
ARSENAL
No votes
AS MONACO
No votes
CHELSEA
7%
JUVENTUS
33%
AC MILAN
20%
INTER MILAN
7%
LAZIO
No votes
REAL MADRID
20%
DEPORTIVO
No votes
REAL SOCIEDAD
7%

Total votes : 15

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:30 pm

Please vote for who will win the champions league this season!!

Well I cant vote but Real Madrid get my choice as history is on their side and they have the worlds best players!

Cast your votes! :D  :laugh:
116-1065305004

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:27 am

who voted for Real Sociedad, they must be the outsiders of them 10 teams? ???
116-1065305004

Postby Red » Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:37 am

After watching the 4-0 drubbing Chelsea placed on Lazio, my money is on them to win the Champions league. They have the class, depth and with all the signings experience to win. Only Real Madrid competes on paper, but I dont think that Dream Team has the heart that Chelsea does.
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:58 am

Red wrote:After watching the 4-0 drubbing Chelsea placed on Lazio, my money is on them to win the Champions league. They have the class, depth and with all the signings experience to win. Only Real Madrid competes on paper, but I dont think that Dream Team has the heart that Chelsea does.

Thanks Red!

Thats the sort of thing I like, good competitive opinions!

(p.s:My money is still on Real Madrid, but I dont care who wins as long as its not Manchester United!)

Come on guys set the example, vote and say why you think that team will win!
116-1065305004

Postby JBG » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:55 am

Chelsea look very strong indeed, as do Madrid.

This is not the usual Liverpool Man UTD bashing, but I simply don't think they have what it takes to win it this year.

My bet is Juventus. They are always strong, there or there abouts, and they haven't won it for a few years.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:05 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Chelsea look very strong indeed, as do Madrid.

This is not the usual Liverpool Man UTD bashing, but I simply don't think they have what it takes to win it this year.

My bet is Juventus. They are always strong, there or there abouts, and they haven't won it for a few years.

Juventus is a very good call as they came so close last year, mind due I think that could be this years final Real Madrid v Juventus, I think Madrid will come out victors in a close game.
As for Chelsea, I think their time will come(with the money they have got how cant it?) but this season I think they will end up losing in the Quarter-Finals.

Keep your votes rolling and please tell us why.

Regards
Beavis :)  :)  :)
116-1065305004

Postby JBG » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:49 pm

the return of beavis wrote:
John Barnes' Granny wrote:Chelsea look very strong indeed, as do Madrid.

Juventus is a very good call as they came so close last year, mind due I think that could be this years final Real Madrid v Juventus, I think Madrid will come out victors in a close game.
As for Chelsea, I think their time will come(with the money they have got how cant it?) but this season I think they will end up losing in the Quarter-Finals.

Keep your votes rolling and please tell us why.

Regards
Beavis :)  :)  :)

I also think that while Chelsea will be very competitive, they will probably come a cropper to some street smart side like Juventus in the quarter finals or semis, although I must admit that I really like the job Ranieri is doing and Chelsea have to be a very good bet in the next 2 years.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:11 pm

For me it's Juventus, they poses quality through out there  squad, and have enough money to buy whoeva in the tranfer window, and all there players have started the season on form.

Hopefully liverpool will be in the poll next year.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:27 pm

Has wrote:For me it's Juventus, they poses quality through out there  squad, and have enough money to buy whoeva in the tranfer window, and all there players have started the season on form.

Hopefully liverpool will be in the poll next year.

So do I but I cant see it they've lost too many games already!
116-1065305004

Postby greenred » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:45 pm

Duff proved the other night what a good signing he was,but chelsea still have a bit to do to win the european cup.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:35 pm

Real Madrid are probably going to get quite far , at least to the quarter finals , outside bet probably Chelsea and will probably have another eight world class players to choose from by the next round , Juve have some quality midfiled but now Man Utd have moved Phil Neville into midfield i think they will win it by four furlongs.
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby greenred » Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:36 pm

cheesy,after losing beckham and veron your team are weaker then last season when madrid humiliated them.Do you really think that the love child of mr neville neville will swing it this year? utd have proved they are consistently good enough to reach the last eight,but for the richest club in the world thats not really good enough (even we managed that in our first season)More often than not they fail when the going gets really tough.Without keane I dont they are much better than liverpool.and at least we know we are sh##e.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:44 pm

sorry cheesy,when I looked at your post again I realised you were taking the p#ss.Phil neville into midfield winning utd the european cup! good one! :D  :D  :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chinesegirl » Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:36 am

JUVENTUS! :)
They can do it last season.But they are unlucky! :)
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby Owzat » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:43 pm

1998 Real Madrid
2000 Real Madrid
2002 Real Madrid
2004 ?

They are still the best attacking force in Europe and even the mancs can't claim they're better because of seven consecutive last-eight finishes!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion