Who thinks sg will leave? - I dont...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:14 pm

And I'm fooking sick of hearing about it. Rafa has said what he wants, and the frickin c*nt agent has been talking bo*locks so he can get more commission from the increased contract offer. THATS what this is all about. SFX will keep bulls*itting everyone that listens that contract talks have broken down. Utter cack. More like they are trying to weedle a shed load of money out of us in commission, have failed, and so are now boycotting the talks. SG WANTS to stay. (His words, not mine), Rafa WANTS him to stay, Parry WANTS him to stay. End of fooking story. Can we make this the official SG transfer saga thread so we don't get engulfed by it all!?!

GERRARD IS STAYING AT ANFIELD, AND SFX ARE A BUNCH OF LYING BAS*ARDS, WHO LURCH AROUND LIVERPOOL SPOUTING CR*P OVER EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.

F*CK OFF AGENTS, YOU ARE RUINING THE LOYALTY SHOWN BY THE TRUE GREATS OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL, YOU SCUM-SUCKING WALRUS-W*NKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :veryangry

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:32 pm

i agree mate, these parasite`s try and engineer deals that aren`t there to line their own pockets. a gerrard, henry or ferdinand move is what these blokes dream of every day of the week - its the jackpot and to these fella`s who worship at the altar in the church of cash its utter redemption. they couldn`t give a hoot about the hard working fans who pour their dreams, aspirations and money into the clubs.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:57 pm

once more, i hope stevie stays and also hope that FIFA comes up with new rules preventing agents to be so involved in transfer matters
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:00 pm

This is already being discussed in depth in another thread.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rafa Revolution » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:12 pm

Bill Shankly after beating Everton in the '71 cup semi : "Sickness would not have kept me away from this one. If I'd been dead, I would have had them bring the casket to the ground, prop it up in the stands and cut a hole in the lid."
Red Rafa Revolution

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:32 pm

i thought we cleared most of the club's financial problems with the money from got from previous rounds of the CL ???? Anyone knows more about that ?????

Just hope that Parry and Benitez managed to convince gerrard(if this article is true).
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:32 pm

I bet you anything he didnt expect all this today he must have sh.it himself, whether he's staying or going.
His head must be battered by it all and what must our other players feel like after a day like today  :( .
I felt :censored: awful this morning I was broken hearted he is the Liverpool captain he must feel something for the club and the fans, i bet he's had a cry today and he wont sleep to well tonight I dont think, he needs a night to sleep on it, and tell the club and the fans tomorrow whats happening this has gone on far to long, we pay his wages we have a right to know whats happening.
I love him I will be gutted if he goes, mainly because he's scouse and I am proud but if he feels he's done all he can at Liverpool and does not want to play for us any more, he has to be honest and tell us to our faces, and not have his agent as his mouth piece.
I hope you stay Stevie, you will only be another player somewhere else but to us you mean a lot.

YNWA
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:40 pm

What year were you at Oxford Lando ? How come you never went into the diplomatic service ?
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MCYan » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:57 pm

I hope he stays, I hate seeing all my favorite players going to real.. darn it... Macca, Owen, then Gerrard... how sad...
MCYan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:37 pm

don't forget about fowler mate...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:39 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:whats happening this has gone on far to long.

Here we go again,we had to put up with all this last season and its not going to go away.Stevie if your going lad just go,dont make a song and dance about it,thanks for the memories.If your staying sign the deal whats the problem.

While I would be delighted if Gerrard stayed,for me its not the end of the world if he goes.We support Liverpool football club,a club bigger than any individual.If he does decide to go so be it, we have replaced top players before and will do so again.

Whats the point of hanging on to  player who doesnt want to be here,if he does want to stay great if he doesnt,he doesnt .
I just hope he lets us know one way or the other and doesnt  let this drag on and on.
84-1106852058

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:45 pm

if indeed Stevie does leave as agent trying his best i guess to get some money from the deal, then we might go for Tomas Rosicky.
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:56 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:then we might go for Tomas Rosicky.

I think I am beginning to see why you are always getting lambasted, where do you get your ideas,comments and thoughts from.
Think before you type please!!!!   Rosicky WTF, where the hell that come from??   :no
76-1115222408

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:07 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME, you should think before replying as that Rosicky think might be true.

Mr Benitez said he'll buy 2 or 3 more players next week, do it say that it can't be Rosicky ?? So my friend try to more realistic when posting.
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:14 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:LIVERPOOLANYTIME, you should think before replying as that Rosicky think might be true.

Mr Benitez said he'll buy 2 or 3 more players next week, do it say that it can't be Rosicky ?? So my friend try to more realistic when posting.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: look whos talking, be realistic OMG  :laugh:
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion