Who thinks sg will leave? - I dont...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 76-1115222408 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:16 pm

Does it say it is NOT Ronaldo, Adriano, Kaka, Shevchenko the list could go on, it COULD be any, BUT will be NONE!!

So please explain to me how 'as that Rosicky think might be true'. Look I dont do stupid posts and one liners, back up your statement with some facts or at least a rumour otherwise dont bother. As i say no wonder people get on your back mate!!

And you tell me to be realistic, I AM one of the more realistic people on the site, that doesnt always use the heart tinted with LFC, but my brain too, something that seems to lack from many of your posts.

Seems to me you have picked any name out of the air and added it here, as i say just because we are supposedly getting 2/3 new players soon (this week?) there is no point really speculating as to who they are, as we have been told they are on the way, so all we have to is be patient.
So you NEED to be realistic, not me. I am a total realist, and my love for LFC doesnt blind me from making obvious (if often hard to say :( ) observations.
76-1115222408

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:19 pm

lets wait and see....
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:19 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:LIVERPOOLANYTIME, you should think before replying as that Rosicky think might be true.

Mr Benitez said he'll buy 2 or 3 more players next week, do it say that it can't be Rosicky ?? So my friend try to more realistic when posting.

Taxi for forum muppet of the month...it was you that suggested Rosicky about 4 posts earlier?!?!  ???  :D  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:21 pm

don't worry not me :D 

U won the forum muppet competition before ? :D
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:27 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:don't worry not me :D 

:laugh:  :upside: OMG where on earth did you come from  :alien:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:28 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:lets wait and see....

So from this very enlightening statement i take it that you are standing by the fact that you either WANT Rosicky, or that you beleive we might go for him.

But what makes you think that? ???   I would like an explanation as to why you made that statement and still stand by it, but yet wont (or are unable!) to back-up what you said.

I think i am just gonna have to IGNORE any post or TOPIC (as you have a knack of starting pointless ones!) made by yourself. You obviously cant debate/discuss anything properly, so I wont bother you again mate, I;m just wsting my time.....Someone like John Craig and the majority of the thousand plus posters debate/discuss....U just post s.hit, and make it worse by not backing it up!!!!!
76-1115222408

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:36 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:don't worry not me :D 

FM19 how long have you been a Liverpool fan? Since we signed Morientes or since we won the CL?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1114725958 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:46 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:And I'm fooking sick of hearing about it. Rafa has said what he wants, and the frickin c*nt agent has been talking bo*locks so he can get more commission from the increased contract offer. THATS what this is all about. SFX will keep bulls*itting everyone that listens that contract talks have broken down. Utter cack. More like they are trying to weedle a shed load of money out of us in commission, have failed, and so are now boycotting the talks. SG WANTS to stay. (His words, not mine), Rafa WANTS him to stay, Parry WANTS him to stay. End of fooking story. Can we make this the official SG transfer saga thread so we don't get engulfed by it all!?!

GERRARD IS STAYING AT ANFIELD, AND SFX ARE A BUNCH OF LYING BAS*ARDS, WHO LURCH AROUND LIVERPOOL SPOUTING CR*P OVER EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.

F*CK OFF AGENTS, YOU ARE RUINING THE LOYALTY SHOWN BY THE TRUE GREATS OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL, YOU SCUM-SUCKING WALRUS-W*NKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :veryangry

Lando, your post is Nonsense.

Stevie is his own man, and has the power to stuff the agent, and say "The deal offered is good enough for me, I want to sign it"  ! the buck stops with him. I can't see him not signing on the basis of just his agent, as it makes him look silly.
He's a big boy and knows what he wants.

I don't think he wants to stay, But I think he should just bugger off anyway. He's not as good as alonso.
He's captain of the LFC team, but he doesn't seem to know whether he wants to stay or go. How can you have the captain of LFC not showing any commitment!??
Even after the champions league final, he said half heartedly, "How can I leave after this?" His body language was such that he looked as though he was thinking about it!

Simple solution for the board and Rafa, Give Carra the captaincy, and sell gerrard tommorow, 30m and close the door behind you.

:eyebrow
65-1114725958

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:11 am

Ergo, Alfonso Alonso 1, I take it Kewell could've sorted his dodgy agent out aswell, then? The one who's dealings were behind the players back. I feel you must be pretty niave to think that Gerrard is advising his "advisors". They all work on a "he's given us an inch, so we'll take 785 miles" basis. SFX probably haven't even spoken to Gerrard about it. No doubt they said that they'd find a way of improving his contract terms. They (agents) are all pimps, prostituting decent clubs and players to make a fast profit, until a bigger and better star emerges, then they drop them like a V.D.-ridden condom. Like vultures around a carcass, they scavenge what they want, then leave the rotting entrails behind. Emotionless, heartless, calous fabricators, who would sell their own daughters for a fiver. If you're too ruthless and have too low morals to be a defence lawyer for rapists and murderers, become a football agent. You'll feel right at home with all the other sewage.:angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1114725958 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:28 am

i know they manipulate etc, but if it was you or me, captain of liverpool, 100k a week on the table, would you listen to an agent?

I'd sign straight away.

obviously he thinks he can get much better than that.
65-1114725958

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:47 am

if Gerrard leaves, it's his own decison, Rafa and Parry have made it very clear that they still want him hear even if his agents are stirring :censored:.

If Gerrard goes, then he doesn't want to be here anymore, and his "how could I leave after a night like this?" comment was an empty promise.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:00 am

Goes or leaves whatever, just enough of this fornicating tabloid hyped up player :censored: , Rafa hinted it was disruptive to the team last season and i couldnt blame any member of the squad who be getting jacked off by this espeically as its the captain.
Lead by example or dont lead at all

Oh and those who told FM19 to stay when he was sooking, thank you very bloody much  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:07 am

laza wrote:Lead by example or dont lead at all

Oh and those who told FM19 to stay when he was sooking, thank you very bloody much  :D

:D

good point on the captaincy issue, any other top club wouldn't have this problem - Terry isn't going to leave Chelsea, Keane isn't leving Manure, Puyol isn't leaving Barca etc.

For me Stevie isn't the man who should be captaining this club, it's Carra. A man who puts in 100% every single game, a man who would never ever leave Liverpool FC, a man who is a 100% true scouser who is as passionate as any fan. Stevie G may possess some of these qualities, but he is no Carra, Carra is irreplaceable.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flombs » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:34 am

Reading thru all these posts anyone can be right! right!?
Sure, why not, nobody knows for sure whats happening other than whats given to us on the news or papers. Other than that we can speculate and debate...now thats why i luv coming on this forum and reading about whats going on with the Pool. :cool:

As for Mr G.  If he wants to leave so be it, i dont believe its the end of liverpool as a competitive team and the pool should do all they can to get the best for the team......
And for all of u who say SG is liverpool, well sell everyone else and lets c how liverpool do with just stevie. Striker, Mid,Def and keeper.....as ricky once said....there is no I in team.

I hope i made sense.
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:19 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Ergo, Alfonso Alonso 1, I take it Kewell could've sorted his dodgy agent out aswell, then? The one who's dealings were behind the players back. I feel you must be pretty niave to think that Gerrard is advising his "advisors". They all work on a "he's given us an inch, so we'll take 785 miles" basis. SFX probably haven't even spoken to Gerrard about it. No doubt they said that they'd find a way of improving his contract terms. They (agents) are all pimps, prostituting decent clubs and players to make a fast profit, until a bigger and better star emerges, then they drop them like a V.D.-ridden condom. Like vultures around a carcass, they scavenge what they want, then leave the rotting entrails behind. Emotionless, heartless, calous fabricators, who would sell their own daughters for a fiver. If you're too ruthless and have too low morals to be a defence lawyer for rapists and murderers, become a football agent. You'll feel right at home with all the other sewage.:angry:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Lando you cant half tell em  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion