Who's irreplaceable? Our squad strength

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Stu the Red » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:22 pm wrote:The tit has been private messaging me giving it beans about how I am a liar etc.... to be quite honest, I think It's sick and if I met the knob I'd put him through a wall and jump on his face. Apparently he's been messaging other posters saying I'm just doing it for attention.... which is absolutely ridiculous.....

The only word is a troll. He obviously thinks he's going to effect my life outside this forum in some way

Stu ,you're letting a poster push your buttons fella ,its so unlike you ,the 'important' people on this forum know you ,and know there is no way on Gods earth you would
concoct a story connected to such a horrendous disease .....Just let the Mod's sort this bile out kid ? On a side note ,Henderson is a wonderful footballer who will only
get better  :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:03 am

Red damn right he pressed my buttons mate, not being funny, I can take stick about anything... I'm not a 19 year old brat anymore... I grew up at some point... :D (honest) but I can't have that, thats, going to far. People like that need their f*cking face smashing in, the soft c*nt only had to look at my posting patterns to know the last two months there have been periods of weeks where I haven't posted, what does he think I was doing during that period? ??? Fact is, the little bellend has no clue about f*ck all and evil little knobs like that are the ones who deserve the disease. I have absolutely no problem admitting that riled and wound me up last night...

Change of subject, back to Henderson, Red. as I said earlier mate, the lads a good player. But he's nothing special. Last sesaon he was a very good cog in a particular kind of machine which he fitted. This season, I think with Mario, we need something different and better. I love Henderson's work rate and attitude as much as the next person, but as I said earlier, I don't think he's a top player. You only have too look at how dominant Southampton's two are every time we play them to see it.
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:05 am

Now would be a good time for some members to check out the THREAD DERAILMENT notice. 

Think of it as a heads up   :kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby babu » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:16 am

LFC1990 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:31 pm wrote:Stu not only are you un-knowledgeable you are also very very boring. I have to say i didnt read your whole novel however I did go as far as reading the players you consider better then Hendo.

Matic isnt as good as Hendo you have heard a foreign sounding name and thought youwould use it.

Fabregas and OScar may have more talent as such however Henderson role is IRREPLACEABLE.

Im going to Skip the Schneiderlin and Wanyama out as that is laughable along with Lee Cattermole

Nasri hasnt played in the middle for Citeh EVER he is deployed on the left but i thought you would know that being the Citeh fan you are or have you changed now that Chelsea are top ??

Dembele and Erikssen yep they put up much of a fight when they were steam rolled in the last 3 games we played spurs  :hearts

Gareth Barry better then Hendo but cant get in the england side and Barkley not only is injured is also a forward

This is when it gets really laughable when you try to compare Nzonzi to Henderson

Fianlly Alex song the guy who ended up at West ham because nobody else wanted him

Stu I think you need to leave the Wuming alone for a while im sure you need to get ready for the Ryder cup, You have been picked right seeing as you make out your a professional or have you gone into basketball now.  :rasp

Got ask, you pressured for an answer and got it, yet failed to read fully.

Stu's got a point, the way he gets it across needs work. Don't think he's looking for friends.

But you simply lost your arguement/point with this post.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC1990 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:15 am

Thought id chuck this in here

6 games in 3 weeks

Sunderland A  (10/1)
Villa A (17/1)
Chelsea H ( 20/1)
Bolton  H (24/1)
Chelsea A (27/1)
West ham H (31/1)

about time we see how strong our squad is

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Our problem is the same every year, and has been for the last 20. We sign too many midfielders!

Whilst Maureen (hate him) will spend a shed load on one world class player, we buy about 15 midfielders and 5 or 6 attackers. Then we are shocked that it doesn't work or we need to give them more time or we need to sign more players.

We need the core spine, then build from there. When we sold Suarez we should have broken the bank to replace, not buy 3 or 4 maybes. Can't blame Rodgers for this, we been doing it for the past 4-5 managers
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:17 pm

dawson99 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:38 am wrote:Our problem is the same every year, and has been for the last 20. We sign too many midfielders!

Whilst Maureen (hate him) will spend a shed load on one world class player, we buy about 15 midfielders and 5 or 6 attackers. Then we are shocked that it doesn't work or we need to give them more time or we need to sign more players.

We need the core spine, then build from there. When we sold Suarez we should have broken the bank to replace, not buy 3 or 4 maybes. Can't blame Rodgers for this, we been doing it for the past 4-5 managers

Agree 100% with "When we sold Suarez we should have broken the bank to replace"

Disagree 100% with  "Can't blame Rodgers for this, we been doing it for the past 4-5 managers"

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:02 pm

OK, edit:

Can blame Rodgers for this, but the same way we blamed previous managers who seem to think quantity is the answer
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Biggest pi'sser for me Daws is that Rodgers went on record in last summers transfer window with "We need to add some depth to the squad BUT my focus will be on bringing in 3-4 quality players"

What did he do ? Signed (imo) one quality player (Lalanna) and a shed load of players with the proverbial "potential", most of whom have struggled to get a significant run of games in order to show their worth

Honestly fed up with Rodgers. To be fair we've sometimes played some great stuff under him and I'll give him credit for that BUT since the loss of Suarez his deficiency in so many aspects of managing a TOP team have been exposed .

IMO the Liverpool job came far to early in his career and we're paying for it !

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Shanks Forever » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:16 pm

woof woof ! » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:48 pm wrote:Biggest pi'sser for me Daws is that Rodgers went on record in last summers transfer window with "We need to add some depth to the squad BUT my focus will be on bringing in 3-4 quality players"

his deficiency in so many aspects of managing a TOP team have been exposed .

IMO the Liverpool job came far to early in his career and we're paying for it !

That's precisely why we should not give him another 100m and two seasons more to turn us upside down.

I'd give him till.may to get us top 4, otherwise...I want. Rafa revolution 2
Shanks Forever
LFC Basic Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion