V villa

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby the great one » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:50 am

i predict we will do abit of a united after a good win against aresnal will proably go to villa and get beat :(
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:56 am

the great one wrote:i predict we will do abit of a united after a good win against aresnal will proably go to villa and get beat :(

Well first and foremost we aren't Man United kid, and second it wouldn't hurt if you were a bit more optimistic. I'm sure you thought we would be beaten to the ground by Arsenal but look what happened.

Unlike Man Utd we won fair and square against a side that were unbeaten for 49 games. That builds confidence,determination,etc... Simply put we are not Man Utd so I do not think that we will crash and burn come this weekend. If that happens I'll eat my monitor.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:45 pm

Looks like I started something when I said I'd eat my keyboard if Mellor made a player. I think I said ten Premiership goals from open play this season. Let's get the parameters sorted A.B.,you're gonna eat your monitor if we lose against Villa? Hmmmmm. :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion