V southampton

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:36 pm

.. yes and have u got a spare 10-20 million too.. good players like Morientes suffer when u have Ronaldo.. Owen and others of the like in the pecking order...  Morientes wud be in anyone's first team except Real...  and until recently Owen was watching Moreintes from Real's bench...
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:37 pm

There are two reasons for that. First, exhaustion I'm sure of it and second Southampton defended. It wasn't an open game and so it was hard to break Southampton down because they defended through out the whole game which explains the reason they used the formation they used today. That made things a bit difficult for Alonso and Gerrard, and couldn't dictate the passing game very well while Chelsea won't come to Anfield looking for a point, they will play open and that makes things easier in a way for us as we should be able to break through their back four.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:43 pm

Paul C wrote:Not really mate, just cos they ain;t in the first team for the current club doesn't mean they can't be great for another club, look at Mikeal Forsell cos he's a great striker but couldn't get in the Chelski side.

that is true with Forsell but i am not sure about Aimar last year he was ok but he is so unfit right now that if we take him it will take him time to get up to speed and i dont think we can do that, we need a fix right know (we are not playing bad right now but could do better)
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:11 am

its been very quiet regarding pingy pongy after todays game. he took his goal superbly and again showed plenty of skill and pace. admittedly not everything he touches turns to gold but i seriously believe we have the makings of a fine player here.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:28 am

im glad to hear this from you andy
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:33 am

When Chelsea win 1-0, as they have on several occasions this season people say it was  superlative and defensive performance. When we win 1-0 in a one sided game we look to explain why we didn't make it 3-0 ???

Bottom line is we under performed in a lot of areas but we collected another 3 pts.  :)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:35 am

Dalglish wrote:When Chelsea win 1-0, as they have on several occasions this season people say it was  superlative and defensive performance. When we win 1-0 in a one sided game we look to explain why we didn't make it 3-0 ???

Bottom line is we under performed in a lot of areas but we collected another 3 pts.  :)

Well said McFatty.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:37 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:
Dalglish wrote:When Chelsea win 1-0, as they have on several occasions this season people say it was  superlative and defensive performance. When we win 1-0 in a one sided game we look to explain why we didn't make it 3-0 ???

Well said McFatty.

kick his ****** dalglish :p
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:40 am

Hi Canadian Red Army , I would kick his "butt" but you know these American's , they have enough of an inferioroty complex as it is !!  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:58 am

Dalglish wrote:Hi Canadian Red Army , I would kick his "butt" but you know these American's , they have enough of an inferioroty complex as it is !!  :D

Another American joke?  :D  I guess you have to use "Americans" as you couldn't possibly know too much about Croatians, EXCLUDING Igor Biscan.  :D
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:01 am

Dalglish wrote:Hi Canadian Red Army , I would kick his "butt" but you know these American's , they have enough of an inferioroty complex as it is !!  :D

i know you can dalglish
Americans only talk when they have a nuke pointed at you
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:02 am

Well I know a lot more about Croatia than you think but as you persist with the fatty theme I'll stick with the Yankee one :D

Igor Biscan .............Says it all really :D

Anyway back to teh agme from an observer who was there....... 3 Points :

1. Gerrard is wortht he entrance fee alone - I almost get tired of saying this but the man's a machine , he's got to be , no one plays with his kind of consistency without being NON human ! LOL

2. The movement was good but the passing was poor today, Garcia was probabbly the main culprit for those who like to have a "Villian" every game ???

3. 3 PTS

:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:03 am

Dalglish wrote:Well I know a lot more about Croatia than you think but as you persist with the fatty theme I'll stick with the Yankee one :D

Igor Biscan .............Says it all really :D

Anyway back to teh agme from an observer who was there....... 3 Points :

1. Gerrard is wortht he entrance fee alone - I almost get tired of saying this but the man's a machine , he's got to be , no one plays with his kind of consistency without being NON human ! LOL

2. The movement was good but the passing was poor today, Garcia was probabbly the main culprit for those who like to have a "Villian" every game ???

3. 3 PTS

:D

Fair enough  :D
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Dalglish » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:29 am

Awww come on AB, wheres your "fight" :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:41 am

It's the holidays. :D