Uefa qualification - Clear up confusion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:46 pm

Gotta agree Zara, but theres so much money involved you jus know people like Cherie Blair and the more professional of the ambulance chasers could make a cash cow outta the whole situation. ???
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:43 pm

i can not see the FA putting us in
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sheepo » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:58 pm

On Sky Sports news it said that if we do win the CL we'll be in the CL to defend it and then the top 3 in in the premiership.That should be right if you think about it cause surely winning the CL should give you more right to be in it than finishing 4th in the Premiership.
Sheepo

Postby KennyisGod....still » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:35 pm

Gotta agree with you Sheepo, i jus dont see everton lyin back and takin it that easy. Theyre still sore about the ban costin em big style, imagine if we put em outta the CL but finish lower....jeez, they'll be bleedin outta every hole!!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:56 pm

it would be down to the fa and they have already stated that it will go unchanged
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:37 pm

Read somewhere that one season Madrid defended their cl title despite only finishing 5th in the league .
Uefa would certainly want the title holders to compete and would press the FA ,although ultimatley it would be the FA's decision.

Having said all of that , I think we've got more chance of getting 4th spot than the cl trophy .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion