True fans - True fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby rowms2 » Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:52 pm

???  ???  ??? HOW MUCH???
very expensive!!!my season ticket in the Kop in France costs me about 75.355 pounds!Incredible!!!
rowms2

Postby supersub » Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:53 pm

but it's cheaper than going to Arsenal,Chelsea,Tottenham,in fact it's one of the cheapest in the premiership.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby rowms2 » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:01 am

I understand that you can spend such a lot of money to support the reds,because it's your passion!but it's so expensive.In Marseille,the season ticket increase this year by 15 euros,but the supporters were ready to demonstrate and to fight for their rights!!!
How much is it in Chelsea?Arsenal?MU???
rowms2

Postby supersub » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:06 am

Some of the season tickets at chelsea are £3000 but I think the average price is closer to £1500-£2000.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:02 am

its probably worth it though.But then maybe not.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TJAMES » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:37 pm

IF THAY WASNT PLAYING LIVERPOOL I WOULDNT WATCH THEM IF IT WAS FREE AND I LIVED IN THE STADIUM
sup ppl
TJAMES

Postby tockycol » Sun Oct 19, 2003 11:06 am

i think a true fan is someone who gets behind the team through thick and thin christ i even sang for phil babb but i cant surport this modern bunch of dung biscan, diao, heskey ect.this club is my whole life and these players are just not fit enough to wear the red shirt.
ive been going to anfield since 1973 and i have never witnessed a worse squad  so inadequate to grace my beloved ground.
you'll never walk alone
tockycol

Postby HistoryGirl » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:35 pm

supersub wrote:Some of the season tickets at chelsea are £3000 but I think the average price is closer to £1500-£2000.

how much? Jesus Christ i knew it was expensivve but that is just incredible how the hell can afford that??!!
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HistoryGirl » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:37 pm

tockycol the squad aint that bad we have some good players and Diouf has been good this season but Diao, Smicer and Biscan should go cos they dont have the quality even if they have been doing well so far. We need to get more youngsters though the ranks like Owen, Carragher, Mellor etc and not buy some many foreigners, but the squad is reasonable of not brilliant.
What about La Tallec and Pongolle now they have looked to be very good players for the future especially La Tallec dont you think?
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tockycol » Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:45 pm

Historygirl, can i just say i was a bit cheesed off on my last post, after three defeats on the trot in the prem anger got the better of me.
but i still stand by what i said we are far too bigger club to be satisfied with a top 4 place  we should be going hell bent for the prem title and with this squad that aint gonna happen take stevie g, owen big sam and kewell and kirkland of the list who out of the rest of them would arsenal or man u take of us.
i do have faith in the young kids only time will tell
you'll never walk alone
tockycol

Postby gary » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:26 am

supersub wrote:I never missed a match for 17 years then disaster but I still count myself lucky,in the last ten years I've probably missed a handful of home games.I blame the wife,what with honeymoon and child-birth she certainly put the blocks on a few times.But does this make me more of a "true" fan than somebody who can't get to Anfield.I say no it does not,there are fans/supporters all over the globe who are as big a red as me and I appreciate their allegiance.Sadly looking at other liverpool forums I noticed some so called liverpool fans be-little supporters who can't make the trip to Anfield on a regular basis,claiming they are not true reds.
          Any opinions?

i agree with you totally lad, i have not missed many matches in the last twenty years, but at the uefa cup game last wed i was one of many scousers who could not get a ticket, i managed to get in by the skin of my teeth only to find a cockney on one side of me and a lad from yorkshire on the other side of me, i feel as if you can only get in these days if u dont come from the pool? ???? ???? ???:O
gary

Postby gary » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:31 am

RedSi wrote:Heskey and Diouf should be removed from your list the return of beavis as they are both class acts imho..... ???

heskey a class act? get real
gary

Postby HistoryGirl » Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:27 pm

lol good when he wants to be but not enough La Tallec and Pongolle should be given a chance instead of him IMO tockycol i agree a club with the history Liverpool has should be doing a lot better than what it is currently maybe it is time for amangerial change but who the hell do we get to replace him?
My dad reckons O'Neill.....
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:58 pm

All I can see is p**s off to all those "supporters" who actually support teams like Linfield first but want to see a real team play and waste large amounts of money denying genuine Liverpool fans a ticket. I tried and tried to get tickets for the Arsenal game and they were gone within a few hours of going on sale. Wish I could afford the time and money to get a season ticket..........
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion