Pablo_Escobar wrote:
crazyhorse wrote:I dont gt laid

I am married :(

I am married and I get laid  :devil:

with my wife of course :)

the only thing that gets laid in our house is the table   :sniffle

Thats what you think  :;):

:laugh:

trust me..its like fort knox for at least another fortnight. Mind you, three hourly feeds dont do much for your ardour anyway!

Pam's me best mate atm    :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jaytoothetee » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:00 am

Ciggy wrote:Athens on alert amid fears of all-English final, & preparations for a peaceful Milan.

Dominic Fifield, Matt Scott and Michael Walker and Helena Smith in Athens
Friday April 13, 2007

Fears are growing that an all-English Champions League final, and in particular one that thrusts together Liverpool and Manchester United, would see European football's showpiece event in Athens marred by serious crowd violence, with one security source claiming the tie would represent Uefa's "nightmare scenario".

The likelihood of two Premiership clubs playing at the Olympic Stadium next month grew with three English teams this week reaching the semi-finals, though it is the prospect of an exodus of fans from Merseyside and Manchester for the game that has prompted most consternation. Uefa insisted publicly that there was "no apprehension" last night but real concerns have been raised behind the scenes with the Greek authorities already preparing an unprecedented security operation.

Neither club may make it through the semi-finals against Milan and Chelsea but worries have already been expressed at United and Liverpool over the logistics of supporters travelling to Athens, with airports in the North-west aware that they will be unable to prevent rival fans taking the same flights to Greece. "Fans, many of whom will not have tickets, will be mixing on their journeys, at airports, on planes and when they arrive in Athens," said the source. "This is a nightmare scenario as far as security is concerned and a recipe for serious crowd trouble."

The clubs involved in the final will be allocated 17,000 tickets each, roughly the same number given to Liverpool for the final in Istanbul in 2005. On that occasion, nearer 35,000 fans from Merseyside travelled to and attended the game with United likely to generate a similar following. Uefa have a 9,000 allocation but some 7,000 tickets will be made available to the Greek authorities, fuelling concerns that many of those could flood the black market and wreck attempts at segregation.

The Greek prime minister, Costas Karamanlis, met cabinet ministers yesterday to discuss how to approach the gamewith the issue of sports-related violence prominent in Greece following the death of a 25-year-old fan in clashes between Olympiakos and Panathinaikos supporters outside a women's volleyball game last month. A series of preliminary measures have been outlined for the final, including the deployment of riot police some 48 hours before the game on May 23, and improvements to surveillance equipment at and around the arena.

A special department has been set up to collect and exchange information on hooligans and especially those from the UK. The chief superintendent Dave Lewis of Merseyside Police confirmed they would "support the policing operation of the hosts" should Liverpool reach the final.

"If it's an all-English match, then we'll need advice from the British police," said William Gaillard, Uefa's chief spokesman. "But we're not apprehensive. We had thousands of Liverpool fans in Istanbul and it was difficult in terms of logistics, getting them to and from the airport. But we do not have such a loaded situation in Athens because facilities are easy to get to."

Concerns have also been expressed about United's semi-final second leg in Milan on May 2, coming only 28 days after their supporters clashed with Italian police and opposing supporters in Rome. "But it is a different club, a different city and different circumstances," said Gaillard. "I think people have learned the lessons." The sides met two years ago without any problems.

A delegation from United visited Milan yesterday to begin their preparations while the match commander of Greater Manchester Police, chief superintendent Janette McCormick, was also in the Italian city speaking to the police force. "We are not expecting trouble," said a spokesman for Milan police. "With the collaboration of all parties involved, everything will run smoothly."

Source :: http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_...056411,00.html

that article puts the capacity at 50k. but according to thiswebsite, it's 71k. explain??

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:59 am

yeah, 21,000 riot police

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Sabre » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:19 pm

that article puts the capacity at 50k. but according to thiswebsite, it's 71k. explain??

Riot police, security perimeter, press zone with computer screens, and quite a lot tickets so that the big tycoons of football invite their friends to watch the final.

Anfield would be a great scenario for a final for any decent football fan. But nowadays football is surrounded by a lot of paraphernalia (press, houndreds of smiling japanese journos, their equipment, etc).
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:02 pm

red37 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
red37 wrote:
Pablo_Escobar wrote:

I am married
I am married and I get laid 

with my wife of course

trust me..its like fort knox for at least another fortnight. Mind you, three hourly feeds dont do much for your ardour anyway!

red yer dirty fecker

i'm on the 7year itch as they say. ive got to bribe beg and plead for some  but theres allways her sisters or the dog

only jokin i'm a love machine! variety and spice and all that
the ones who are married like myself please take note if you aint gettin any it's because you are to gready and all take take take (too true for leon) if you learn to give the good lady more attention under the quilt instead of takin the pleasures all for yourself you will find that you wont need to beg or in red37 case resort to ham shankin it will be your good self who will be deciding when and were the hanky panckie goes down so remember 30% for you 70% for the chicky and you will get it when ever you want it!

any other sexual matters just pm me and i'll hook you up with some helpful answers

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:09 pm

daxy1 wrote:
red37 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
red37 wrote:
Pablo_Escobar wrote:

I am married
I am married and I get laid 

with my wife of course

red yer dirty fecker

i'm on the 7year itch as they say. ive got to bribe beg and plead for some  but theres allways her sisters or the dog

only jokin i'm a love machine! variety and spice and all that
the ones who are married like myself please take note if you aint gettin any it's because you are to gready and all take take take (too true for leon) if you learn to give the good lady more attention under the quilt instead of takin the pleasures all for yourself you will find that you wont need to beg or in red37 case resort to ham shankin it will be your good self who will be deciding when and were the hanky panckie goes down so remember 30% for you 70% for the chicky and you will get it when ever you want it!

any other sexual matters just pm me and i'll hook you up with some helpful answers

:laugh:  :laugh:

hey Daxy...less UNO more DUO eh   :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion