Troublemakers - Shop them

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:23 am

Reg wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
kunilson wrote:there's gonna be a fight on here....break it up or ill take your picture!!!

only joking of course.

Theres not gonna be a fight mate!

But Reg should not label other fans Peasants! :D

Lads, lets engage brains before typing.

I said that yobs who cause violence are peasants and should not be protected from the law.

I didnt mention common working class fans who save their hard earned cash in hope of getting to see the team they adore?

Theres a massive difference so think before you blurt Barry...... :laugh:

Tell me what a peasant is then? :D
66-1120597113

Postby neil » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:55 am

Last edited by neil on Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:03 am

So is a niggaz a peasant?
66-1120597113

Postby Ciggy » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:09 am

Athens on alert amid fears of all-English final, & preparations for a peaceful Milan.

Dominic Fifield, Matt Scott and Michael Walker and Helena Smith in Athens
Friday April 13, 2007

Fears are growing that an all-English Champions League final, and in particular one that thrusts together Liverpool and Manchester United, would see European football's showpiece event in Athens marred by serious crowd violence, with one security source claiming the tie would represent Uefa's "nightmare scenario".

The likelihood of two Premiership clubs playing at the Olympic Stadium next month grew with three English teams this week reaching the semi-finals, though it is the prospect of an exodus of fans from Merseyside and Manchester for the game that has prompted most consternation. Uefa insisted publicly that there was "no apprehension" last night but real concerns have been raised behind the scenes with the Greek authorities already preparing an unprecedented security operation.

Neither club may make it through the semi-finals against Milan and Chelsea but worries have already been expressed at United and Liverpool over the logistics of supporters travelling to Athens, with airports in the North-west aware that they will be unable to prevent rival fans taking the same flights to Greece. "Fans, many of whom will not have tickets, will be mixing on their journeys, at airports, on planes and when they arrive in Athens," said the source. "This is a nightmare scenario as far as security is concerned and a recipe for serious crowd trouble."

The clubs involved in the final will be allocated 17,000 tickets each, roughly the same number given to Liverpool for the final in Istanbul in 2005. On that occasion, nearer 35,000 fans from Merseyside travelled to and attended the game with United likely to generate a similar following. Uefa have a 9,000 allocation but some 7,000 tickets will be made available to the Greek authorities, fuelling concerns that many of those could flood the black market and wreck attempts at segregation.

The Greek prime minister, Costas Karamanlis, met cabinet ministers yesterday to discuss how to approach the gamewith the issue of sports-related violence prominent in Greece following the death of a 25-year-old fan in clashes between Olympiakos and Panathinaikos supporters outside a women's volleyball game last month. A series of preliminary measures have been outlined for the final, including the deployment of riot police some 48 hours before the game on May 23, and improvements to surveillance equipment at and around the arena.

A special department has been set up to collect and exchange information on hooligans and especially those from the UK. The chief superintendent Dave Lewis of Merseyside Police confirmed they would "support the policing operation of the hosts" should Liverpool reach the final.

"If it's an all-English match, then we'll need advice from the British police," said William Gaillard, Uefa's chief spokesman. "But we're not apprehensive. We had thousands of Liverpool fans in Istanbul and it was difficult in terms of logistics, getting them to and from the airport. But we do not have such a loaded situation in Athens because facilities are easy to get to."

Concerns have also been expressed about United's semi-final second leg in Milan on May 2, coming only 28 days after their supporters clashed with Italian police and opposing supporters in Rome. "But it is a different club, a different city and different circumstances," said Gaillard. "I think people have learned the lessons." The sides met two years ago without any problems.

A delegation from United visited Milan yesterday to begin their preparations while the match commander of Greater Manchester Police, chief superintendent Janette McCormick, was also in the Italian city speaking to the police force. "We are not expecting trouble," said a spokesman for Milan police. "With the collaboration of all parties involved, everything will run smoothly."

Source :: http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_...056411,00.html
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:58 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:So is a niggaz a peasant?

You cant tell, its a spooky wold out there matey!  :eyebrow
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:07 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:if only your sense of humour was as big as your belly.

If only your co.ck was bigger than a gnats belly, then maybe you could get laid you litle @rse bandit.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:36 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

If only your co.ck was bigger than a gnats belly, then maybe you could get laid you litle @rse bandit.

what is your problem, if anybody aint getting laid around here its you.

Leon newkits self appointed e-tough guy.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:05 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Ask your mother if I am getting laid.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:06 pm

and tell her i want my pants back

(the oldies are the goodies...sorry, ahd to get involved, the line was set up)  :rasp
Last edited by dawson99 on Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:07 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Ask your mother if I am getting laid.

Man, Leon, don't temp me to be more ironic :)
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:17 pm

I dont gt laid

I am married :(
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:18 pm

crazyhorse wrote:I dont gt laid

I am married and I get laid  :devil:

with my wife of course :)
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:39 pm

Pablo_Escobar wrote:

the only thing that gets laid in our house is the table   :sniffle

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:40 pm

red37 wrote:
Pablo_Escobar wrote:

the only thing that gets laid in our house is the table   :sniffle

Thats what you think  :;):
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:43 pm

a man walks into the house after a night on the beer with a dog under his arm confronted by his bad tempered wife"what do you think of the pig?" he says "Its not a pig its a dog!" she replies " I was talkin to the dog" ??? :laugh:
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion