Top 4 07/08

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rush Job » Thu May 15, 2008 4:38 am

s@int wrote:Chelsea got 85 points and Arsenal 83 points, we would be on 82 points with the mancs on 81

Stick to my way mate - we win the league AND get to the cl final :D

I didnt say we would have won it but we would have been infront of the eventual winners, but yer i like it your way as well. :D
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu May 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:I'd give him one last chance at the job....

I love the way people who have fuc.k all influence on the club post stuff like this.

I reckon you should wind your neck in, you have no more influence on the club than me.

Its a  public forum where opinions are like @rseholes, and yours is no better than anyone elses.

I love the way certain Mods can post irrelivant topics in the LFC general disscussion which have fuc.k all to do with the club.
66-1112520797

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri May 16, 2008 9:24 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

I love the way people who have fuc.k all influence on the club post stuff like this.

I reckon you should wind your neck in, you have no more influence on the club than me.

Its a  public forum where opinions are like @rseholes, and yours is no better than anyone elses.

I love the way certain Mods can post irrelivant topics in the LFC general disscussion which have fuc.k all to do with the club.

It is a public forum thats why I dont make a bellend of myself by posting stuff like "I will give him a chance" - "if he did this we would have won that" and the like.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri May 16, 2008 9:39 am

Looks like i missed this thread but i did say we would be top on another thread....oh well i just rotated it like our manager did at the start of the year .
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 16, 2008 10:36 am

Owzat wrote:Maybe if Liverpool fans stopped predicting we'll win the league then they'll stop jinxing it..............

that statement is complete nonsense
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat May 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

It is a public forum thats why I dont make a bellend of myself by posting stuff like "I will give him a chance" - "if he did this we would have won that" and the like.

But you do make a bellend of yourself regarding other issues. Where football in concerened though you never give your thoughts. You just pick on others opinions, soft lad.
66-1112520797

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion