Top 4 07/08

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:49 am

I think we due a good start this season but with all the new players that need to settle in its gonna be hard , if they settle in fast then we got a shot but if they dont find there feet fast i think we be battling it out for 3rd or 4th agian .

fingers crossed.

But tbh i have a really good feeling about this season i dont wear glasses ( :cool: ) so might be a good sign  :Oo:
Last edited by LegBarnes on Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crillylfc » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:21 pm

1. united/liverpool
2. united/liverpool
3.chelski
4.spurs
crillylfc

Postby parchpea » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:45 pm

I think we will make 1st or 2nd this season.

I fancy we will finish above both Chelsea and Arsenal but Utd will take some getting past.

We have all our key, established players on long term deals and bedded in now. These players along with exciting new additions should ensure we give it a real go this season.

Spurs will be looking to break into the top 4 given their investment and could well sneak in at the expense of their bitter rivals Arsenal.

Chelsea will be hoping last summers signings will come good this season after poor showings last campaign.

Chelsea in particular lose key men to the African nations cup and no doubt this will also affect Arsenal.

All these things give us great hop that we can improve our position and move closer or reach our ultimate goal in the league.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:48 pm

1. Man U (not by much)
2. LFC
3. Chelsea
4. Spurs

I honestly think we'll push Man U this season, as long as we do I'll be happy, if we can score more than 60 goals and get within 6 points of Man U that will be a big achievement compared to last season :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chrisrafman » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:17 pm

LFC have always had the heart, rafa has the tactics but weve lacked quality players to push in the prem, conistency will come with confidence, confidence will be filled in the dressing room with the new added quality we have. we need results against man u and chelsea and stop losing/drawing against stupid teams. torres and babel will help win those kind of games so start beleiving those dreams of gerrard lifting the prem this year
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:44 am

After our good start and hitting the top of the League for the first time since Adam was a lad I am trying hard to keep my feet on the floor while still trying to extract every ounce of enjoyment out of it. I know there is a hell of a long way to go yet but after last seasons disasterous start , I can't help thinking this may be our year.
account deleted by request

Postby red37 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:03 pm

:glare:

Bit of a way to go yet for me.
Last edited by red37 on Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby SoppMeister » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:13 pm

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester Utd/Liverpool
3. Manchester Utd/Liverpool
4. Arsenal
SoppMeister

Postby rish » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:25 pm

LIVERPOOL
MAN UTD
CHELSEA
ARSENAL
rish

Postby roberto green » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:51 pm

1LIVERPOOL                                                                                                                                                                         2CHELSEA                                                                                                                                                                           3MAN U                                                                                                                                                                               4ARSENAL                                                                                                                                                                           AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE IT.........:)
roberto green

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:52 pm

Ask me after 10 games. Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd are all looking a bit unconvincing, and we're looking Sh1t hot. This may all change, but on the other hand, this is our best chance in almost 2 decades. At the moment, I'd be happy with 3rd, but like I said, ask me when  10 games have gone by. It's still too early to tell.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:02 pm

sorry
1Liverpool
2chelsea
3man u
4Arsenal
considering were normally bad starters i think were only going to kick on from here,we have the best chance ever,I cream my pants at the thought and i actually got up early (yes on a suinday) just to watch the highlights again
roberto green

Postby Owzat » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:03 pm

The Ace1983 wrote:Ask me after 10 games. Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd are all looking a bit unconvincing, and we're looking Sh1t hot. This may all change, but on the other hand, this is our best chance in almost 2 decades. At the moment, I'd be happy with 3rd, but like I said, ask me when  10 games have gone by. It's still too early to tell.

If we can win away from home on tougher trips like Pompey and keep up home form then we've a good chance. We may also need other smaller clubs who've spent a fair bit to do what villa have done, and Man City, and make the two arrogant bas tards who've been Champions in the past three seasons between them fight hard for every point.

I think both Chelsea and the mancs have had poor summers in the transfer market, the mancs mucking about too much with the ongoing Hargreaves saga, fighting off Rafa's attempts to sign Heinze and the prolonged Tevez affair. They've struggled because their key players have been injured/suspended and they were there last season.

For every good signing Josie makes he seems to sell off a player and make me wonder WTF? ? ? If he signs Ronaldinho I wouldn't be surprised if he sold Drogba! He's too up himself, perhaps so arrogant he thinks every move he makes is right and only 'luck' stops him winning every game. He may be so sure of his supremacy that his arrogance means he blunders more than he'll admit. I think he did bigtime last season and this season hasn't been much more convincing.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alxy » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:32 pm

For me, 2nd place and not more than 6 points behind the champions. That's my expectation.
alxy

Postby alxy » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:34 pm

Oh, and it would be such an irony if we ended up ahead of Manu and Chelski only to lose to Arsenal......
alxy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion