Sub selection - Clueless

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kenco » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:15 pm

Gerard Houllier said he has virtually a full squad to choose from.Steve Finnan could be used as sub, G.H.says "Steve could be involved in some capacity. I'am not certain it's to early for him. He could be useful as sub". On the eve of a game against our most hated rivals this man does'nt know
who to put on the bench! God help the team.Can he really be that clueless?   :angry:
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:34 pm

Houllier is in my opinion the most tactically inept manager in the premeirship. I have yet to see him turn a game with substitutions, and f##k knows he has had (although not this season) the ammunition on the bench. Remember when he had SMicer, Litmanen, Fowler and Analka warming the bench.

If a player is fit enough to be on the bench, he is fit enough to start the game. END OF

BAD NEWS
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:06 pm

Why would you start Finnan if Carragher is playing so good.

£100  on Finnan starting tommorrow.
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:05 pm

Dr I will gladly lay you that bet at 4-1

Fancy it ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:35 am

Finnan hasn't played well at all this season. And now he is in the running for a place in the bench. What abt mellor ? GH is clueless........
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:08 am

As long as we go and attack i'll be happy.. so i think with GH at the helm i wont be happy!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:41 am

The Rock, Neil Mellor is unfortunatley not available for selection for the first team. The reason being, he decided to cut his season long loan agreement short with West Ham as he felt he was not being given a fair crack of the whip. Alan Pardew was only giving him scarce appearences on the subs bench and mostly playing him in the reserves, so Neil decided it would be best for him to return to Melwood.

The same thing happened with Semmy. (Otsemobor)

PEACE OUT
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:20 am

Houllier is in my opinion the most tactically inept manager in the premeirship. I have yet to see him turn a game with substitutions, and f##k knows he has had (although not this season) the ammunition on the bench. Remember when he had SMicer, Litmanen, Fowler and Analka warming the bench.

If a player is fit enough to be on the bench, he is fit enough to start the game. END OF

BAD NEWS

Coventry away was the best 2-0. Owen came on for Fowler and Zeige came on aswell and changed the game.

He's done it plenty of times. Diao on for Gerrard last season in the Champions League is another example. Thats not tactically inept at all, if anything he's one of the best tactical managers in the premier league.

As long as we go and attack i'll be happy.. so i think with GH at the helm i wont be happy!

Yeah so if we lose 4-0 but we attack you'll be happy?? so does this mean if we win 1-0 and defend for 90 minutes you won't??

If thats the case your an idiot.

Gerard Houllier said he has virtually a full squad to choose from.Steve Finnan could be used as sub, G.H.says "Steve could be involved in some capacity. I'am not certain it's to early for him. He could be useful as sub". On the eve of a game against our most hated rivals this man does'nt know
who to put on the bench! God help the team.Can he really be that clueless?   

Whats the point of this thread?

Having a go at the manager because he's going to put Finnan on the bench? Are you plain f##king stupid or what? can't you see that makes sense??

Who would be on your bench? then ya friggin tool??

In the last few games we've had no defenders on the bench, imagine what would happen at Old Trafford if you are drawing 0-0 and a defender gets injured... replace him with a striker? haha yeah, and you've got the cheek to slag off Houllier.

You should be able to cover every position on the bench.

Our bench tomorrow should consist of Finnan, Smicer, Baros and either Murphy or Diouf depending on who plays.

You are clearly a knowledgeless moron.

End of.
115-1073096938

Postby DrLiverpool » Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:29 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Dr I will gladly lay you that bet at 4-1

Fancy it ?

£100 at 4-1 I think thats £400 if I'm not mistaken.

wheres my money........ :D
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:37 am

one of the best tactical managers in the premiership lmao lol

yeah he is, for sure, hes won the league how many times, oh thats right he hasn't, silly me
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:33 am

kenco wrote:Gerard Houllier said he has virtually a full squad to choose from.Steve Finnan could be used as sub, G.H.says "Steve could be involved in some capacity. I'am not certain it's to early for him. He could be useful as sub". On the eve of a game against our most hated rivals this man does'nt know
who to put on the bench! God help the team.Can he really be that clueless?   :angry:

Yes he really is that clueless, Today... or rather yesterday it worked, not because we outplayed the Scum, far from it, we were lucky a draw was probably a fair result, Le Frog wants us ALL to believe that it's down to the last game, but if your Chelski what importance do you place on tomorrows game knowing the Scum have been beaten?, Do you not now concentrate on their biggest game turning round a 2 goal defecit to Monaco?, the mind boggles with the permutations, all that can be said is if under Le FOOL, we truly have aspirations to get this Club BACK to were it should be we should not be looking over our shoulders at 4th place rivals.
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion