Sky/Internet Generation Fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Just what we need, another washed up manager from our past.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Washed up manager !

Our fans say such great words about a legend of the club both as a manager. Some people should show Kenny a bit of respect for everything he has done for the club ( even if things aren't going well currently ) . Kenny has fully earnt the respect of Liverpool Fans.
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Benny The Noon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:29 pm wrote:Washed up manager !

Our fans say such great words about a legend of the club both as a manager. Some people should show Kenny a bit of respect for everything he has done for the club ( even if things aren't going well currently ) . Kenny has fully earnt the respect of Liverpool Fans.

I respect everything he's done in the past.

But this is now and in the league it's beyond a joke. We're almost in April and so far, in 2012, we've won just TWO games in the league. TWO.

Now people want Rafa back?  :laugh:

He's past it...even Chelsea don't want him, and that's after Rafa's "come and get me plea" on national TV.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Typical journo - reading far too much into nothing.

Rafa didn't issued any "come and get me plea " .

Kenny has won put first trophy for 6 years - it is a fact people like you constantly ignore.

You re a journo - you don't know the meaning of respect.

Washed up yet won a trophy in the last 2 months - pathetic.
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Benny The Noon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 pm wrote:Typical journo - reading far too much into nothing.

Kenny has won put first trophy for 6 years - it is a fact people like you constantly ignore.

Did you watch Football Focus with Rafa Benny?  I'm guessing not...otherwise you wouldn't talk such sh!te

and hooray, we've won the micky mouse cup...just like Birmingham did last year.

However, we have won just 2 league games this year Benny...TWO...and it's virtually April. One more defeat and we'll drop out of the top 10.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:38 pm

7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 pm wrote:Just what we need, another washed up manager from our past.

as benny says you show 2 managers who between them have won - 3 league titles, 3 f.a cups, 1 league cup, the european cup and the european super cup - for this club a staggering amount of disrespect.
if benitez would have won the european cup for one of the london clubs there would be a statue of him now in trafalgar square.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 pm

7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 pm wrote:Typical journo - reading far too much into nothing.

Did you watch Football Focus with Rafa Benny?  I'm guessing not...otherwise you wouldn't talk such sh!te

However, we have won just 2 league games this year Benny...TWO...and it's virtually April. One more defeat and we'll drop out of the top 10.

Yep i watched it - but im not a red top journo looking to make something out of nothing unlike you. He said he would love to work for a top club again but didnt beg for anything. He also said he would wait ten years if he could manage us again.

For someone who has nothing but bad to say about Rafa will of course put negative spin on it.

I would take Rafa back in a instant IF Kenny decided to move on.

"Mickey Mouse" cup is the saying you expect to hear from a rival fan not someone who actually (supposedly ) supports the team that won it.

When did we last win a trophy  ( even if it was just a "Mickey Mouse Cup " )- 6 years now and when we do - disrepectful ***** like you dismiss it in a instant because it doesnt fit in with your opinion.

You claim you have support us for decades - i dispute that claim due to your disrespect towards a legend and cornerstone of the club.

Go and support Chelsea - you would fit right in there with your red top views.

It would not surprise me one single bit if you worked for the Scum.
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:44 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 pm wrote:Just what we need, another washed up manager from our past.

as benny says you show 2 managers who between them have won - 3 league titles, 3 f.a cups, 1 league cup, the european cup and the european super cup - for this club a staggering amount of disrespect.
if benitez would have won the european cup for one of the london clubs there would be a statue of him now in trafalgar square.

You could use that argument for bringing Ian Rush back as a player.

Why can't we move forward? Rafa isn't the answer and, as far as i'm concered, neither is Kenny.  It surprises me how many get sucked into the whole Rafa 'god' game...even after he goes on national telly and touts himself for the Chelsea job.

I respect Kenny's past achievements...but under his guise, we've won just two games in the league in 2012. That's relegation form...
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Benny The Noon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:40 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:32 pm wrote:

Yep i watched it - but im not a red top journo looking to make something out of nothing unlike you. He said he would love to work for a top club again but didnt beg for anything. He also said he would wait ten years if he could manage us again.

For someone who has nothing but bad to say about Rafa will of course put negative spin on it.

I would take Rafa back in a instant IF Kenny decided to move on.

"Mickey Mouse" cup is the saying you expect to hear from a rival fan not someone who actually (supposedly ) supports the team that won it.

When did we last win a trophy  ( even if it was just a "Mickey Mouse Cup " )- 6 years now and when we do - disrepectful ***** like you dismiss it in a instant because it doesnt fit in with your opinion.

You claim you have support us for decades - i dispute that claim due to your disrespect towards a legend and cornerstone of the club.

Go and support Chelsea - you would fit right in there with your red top views.

It would not surprise me one single bit if you worked for the Scum.

i would love to know what you do for a living Benny...housewife?  Shelf stacker? or just being grade A c**t, full time, every day? Get off your high horse, ‘cos it don’t suit a woman with a chip on her shoulder who knows f**k all about football.

For someone who berates people for accepting what the press say, you don't half make a lot of assumptions. Some would call it bull sh!te...i just call it ill formed opinions by someone with a limited education.
I've been a red for a long, long time Benny. Stood on the Kop and met old Bob outside the player's entrance...you know nothing about my support.

However, i know one thing, we're in the sh!t and Kenny isn't the man to transform our club. You can tell it in his eyes, in his manner with the press, and his body language. He's lost and angry because we're broke and he can't fix it.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 pm

7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 pm wrote:

You could use that argument for bringing Ian Rush back as a player.

Why can't we move forward? Rafa isn't the answer and, as far as i'm concered, neither is Kenny.  It surprises me how many get sucked into the whole Rafa 'god' game...even after he goes on national telly and touts himself for the Chelsea job.

I respect Kenny's past achievements...but under his guise, we've won just two games in the league in 2012. That's relegation form...

rush isnt a player anymore, dalglish and benitez are managers not retired managers.
i`m not surprised rafa put his name forward for the chelsea job, thats what managers do, but i`m not surprised the chelsea fans didnt want him either because he became a bit of a figure of hate at chelsea because he was always f**king up their plans.
they had all the money, infact they were spending more money than any club in the history of the game, they had the `special one` as manager, they had a team full of stars and big names and because the journalists were up mourinho`s @rse they had the press on their side too, chelsea held all the cards but rafa f**ked them up in an f.a cup semi final and 2 champions league semi finals.
you only have to hear the petty insults aimed at rafa by mourinho to see that those CL semi`s really hurt and their fans will be no different. benitez managed to consistently beat mourinho in huge games when mourinho held all the advantages.
i`m not surprised liverpool fans call him god.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:11 pm

7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:40 pm wrote:

i would love to know what you do for a living Benny...housewife?  Shelf stacker? or just being grade A c**t, full time, every day? Get off your high horse, ‘cos it don’t suit a woman with a chip on her shoulder who knows f**k all about football.

For someone who berates people for accepting what the press say, you don't half make a lot of assumptions. Some would call it bull sh!te...i just call it ill formed opinions by someone with a limited education.
I've been a red for a long, long time Benny. Stood on the Kop and met old Bob outside the player's entrance...you know nothing about my support.

However, i know one thing, we're in the sh!t and Kenny isn't the man to transform our club. You can tell it in his eyes, in his manner with the press, and his body language. He's lost and angry because we're broke and he can't fix it.

Here is a few things for you
1. I'm not a female - sorry to break your heart

2. I am a very close friend of the Fagan family to the point I have one of Joe's wives hand drawn picture from the St Etienne game hanging on my wall framed so don't come up with this better fan ***** because you met Bob was. I have has Sunday lunches with the Fagan family and will be having dinner at his granddaughters tommz.

3. If you are a fan from the 80's then you are a even bigger disgrace than I first thought to show such disgrace to 1. Our current manager who has put his whole life into the club and recently won another trophy to become the first Liverpool manager to win every single domestic trophy and 2. A guy who won us a European Cup and enabled us to keep it forever and the fought for the club against our scum owners.

Disagree with tactics , but show them both the respect they have both earnt unless you don't have a clue what the word means.

If it speaks like a Chelsea fan the chances our it's a Chelsea fan
Journo *****.
Benny The Noon

Postby stmichael » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Rafa Benitez "washed up"? I've heard it all now.

The majority of fans in this country don't know their @rse from their elbow because most of them get their opinions from the likes of sky tv. The fact that the majority of them given the choice would take Moyes over Rafa sums up what they know about football.

Both Villa and Sunderland fans didn't want him and have ended up with O'Neill and Mcleish. Be careful what you wish for. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:35 am

Benny, i can't say i believe anything you say. You're a notorious multi account poster on here and, as far as i can tell, a loon.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 am

7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:35 pm wrote:Benny, i can't say i believe anything you say. You're a notorious multi account poster on here and, as far as i can tell, a loon.

The best possible advise I can give you is this. He/she has made it their mission to stalk whatever post you put up. Add the option to block him/her so you cannot see what post he/she replies to. I find benny's entire reasoning with the patience, the "give him time" talk a joke as he/she showed very little towards Hodgson. As fickle supporters go, he/she is right up there with the best of them.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:19 am

Rafa deserves respect for what he did at this club. A CL, FA and Super cup is magnificent and no-one should be saying that he wasnt a good manager and a great servant to LFC. Houillier ws similar. The treble in 2010 must go down as one of the greatest achievements by a Liverpool manager.
However, when they went the time was right for both of them to move on and as much as I have admiration and respect for Rafa I dont think him coming back would be a good thing. In fact I think it would be disastrous. I honestly ended up wishing he would go and although I wish him luck in the future I sincerely hope its not with us
Thommo's perm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion