Sky/Internet Generation Fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:08 pm

I still can't believe people won't give Kenny the patience to turn things around. And some of the disrespect shown towards him on here is abhorrent, and unfortunately shows that LFC fans aren't a class apart - there is no difference between us here and them at Stamford Bridge. Shocking!

Our support at home games isn't much better either - not only are our team "mediocre" on the pitch but our fan base seems to be on par with this as well.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Kharhaz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 am wrote:
7_Kewell » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:35 pm wrote:Benny, i can't say i believe anything you say. You're a notorious multi account poster on here and, as far as i can tell, a loon.

The best possible advise I can give you is this. He/she has made it their mission to stalk whatever post you put up. Add the option to block him/her so you cannot see what post he/she replies to. I find benny's entire reasoning with the patience, the "give him time" talk a joke as he/she showed very little towards Hodgson. As fickle supporters go, he/she is right up there with the best of them.

i think you're right mate...*click*

Now, back to our great club club.

My logic for not wanting to give Kenny another year is simple:

- We’ve won just two league games this year
- If we start next season in the same manner we’ll be fighting relegation

I’m fearful that Kenny hasn’t got a clue how to fix us and another 12 months could see him take us down the pan. Would love to be proved wrong...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Seen as Im sitting in my office ,bored of my mammaries, I took the liberty to Correct it for you mate .

I’m fearful that Kenny hasn’t got a clue how to fix us and another 12 months could see him take us down the pan. Would love to wear my 'I love Mourinho thong
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:50 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 pm wrote:Seen as Im sitting in my office ,bored of my mammaries, I took the liberty to Correct it for you mate .

I’m fearful that Kenny hasn’t got a clue how to fix us and another 12 months could see him take us down the pan. Would love to wear my 'I love Mourinho thong

wow, you really are a total idiot
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 pm wrote:Seen as Im sitting in my office ,bored of my mammaries, I took the liberty to Correct it for you mate .

:laugh: You really dont look at your forum reflection at all ,do you kid ?
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:09 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:07 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:50 pm wrote:

:laugh: You really dont look at your forum reflection at all ,do you kid ?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pot+calling+kettle+black
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Kenny Kan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 am wrote:I still can't believe people won't give Kenny the patience to turn things around. And some of the disrespect shown towards him on here is abhorrent, and unfortunately shows that LFC fans aren't a class apart - there is no difference between us here and them at Stamford Bridge. Shocking!

Our support at home games isn't much better either - not only are our team "mediocre" on the pitch but our fan base seems to be on par with this as well.

Well the reason for that might be that some of listen to the utter ***** he says to the press, like how the team has massively improved under him  :Oo:  and also how they are all working so hard  :Oo:
If he genuinly thinks that then we have to get rid of him because firstly the team has gone backwards, 2 wins in the whole of 2012!!, and secondly I don't see any great passion or workrate from any of the players, especially not from any of his brilliant signings.
There is only one team worse than us in the last 6 games and that's Wolves.

The problem is that with one more season under kenny we may well end up in the bottom half of the table and be stuck there for quite some time.
Last edited by heimdall on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heimdall

Postby maguskwt » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:15 pm

:laugh:

Like I said, the most entertaining thread EVER!!  :laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 pm

maguskwt » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 pm wrote::laugh:

Thanks for contributing.
heimdall

Postby metalhead » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:45 pm

maguskwt » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 pm wrote::laugh:

are you going to join my respketfulz group? I already kicked maypax out so there is a free seat :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Kenny Kan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 am wrote:I still can't believe people won't give Kenny the patience to turn things around. And some of the disrespect shown towards him on here is abhorrent, and unfortunately shows that LFC fans aren't a class apart - there is no difference between us here and them at Stamford Bridge. Shocking!

I've yet to see what makes our fan base any different to any other in all honesty.
Boxscarf

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:46 pm

It seems our 'excellent' support, were getting all excited at the fact we lost to Newcastle today - just to rub it in that lil further and to attack the manager.

The mind boggles... the pleasure some appear to take in the wake of a loss is quite extraordinary.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Kenny Kan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 pm wrote:It seems our 'excellent' support, were getting all excited at the fact we lost to Newcastle today - just to rub it in that lil further and to attack the manager.

The mind boggles... the pleasure some appear to take in the wake of a loss is quite extraordinary.

not excited, just not surprised. This is the worst team i've seen since the Souness era and it was obvious, when the team sheet was printed, that we were going to get stuffed.

How can we move forward with Kenny in charge?  He's still making the same mistakes and, no doubt, will come out later and claim 'bad luck'...or something that disolves him of blame.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Who is taking pleasure in today's result? I can't think of any fans who are taking any pleasure in our current plight. I think this whole thing is polarising the forum.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:54 pm

tubby » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:51 pm wrote:Who is taking pleasure in today's result? I can't think of any fans who are taking any pleasure in our current plight. I think this whole thing is polarising the forum.

it's back to the old "i'm a better fan than you" arguement.

No one in their right mind is questioning Kenny's passion or love for liverpool, yet some posters claim that, if you don't back Kenny, then you're not a real fan.

It's as pathetic as our performance out there today.  Why can't we talk football, like the fact that Kenny's having rings run round him because he doesn't make mid-game changes?  I'd rather talk the reasons we're failing, than pretending it's 1989 again and everything's fine...
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion